Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another screw y'all shooting In California

Posted by twocents 
Another screw y'all shooting In California
November 14, 2019
of course, someones fuck trophy asshat teenager responsible. Unfortunately the little shit isn't dead. Goddamn little shit.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Another screw y'all shooting In California
November 14, 2019
I lay the blame for this and other shootings at the feet of the GOP. They get a bigger helping than even the shooter. The GOP have their shitlings securely tucked away in private schools with state-of-the-art security, so they ignore even bipartisan gun bills from the House. What happens to Joe Public and his/her children doesn't matter.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 15, 2019
yeah, private schools

wonder if they have armed guards in them..

what gets me is these teachers getting on soapboxes and proclaiming they are too dumb to learn how and when to shoot.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 15, 2019
twocents

what gets me is these teachers getting on soapboxes and proclaiming they are too dumb to learn how and when to shoot.

And then go to prison if they hit the wrong sprog in a chaotic situation?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 16, 2019
The kid died from the gun shot to his own head. For a while I thought he would recover for the taxpayers to pay for him in prison, but he and everyone else are better off with him gone.
November 16, 2019
not to mention, if the gun is secured well from the brats' reach, how long does it take a reluctant-shooter-teacher to pull it out and shoot?
November 17, 2019

Teachers have enough to do without being expected to disarm shooters, which is difficult for even trained professionals. I know how to handle a gun, but if I were a teacher I sure wouldn't want to be carrying one or responsible for one.

What if 3-4 little shits decide to gang up on a teacher and disarm him/her and use the gun on the teacher or other students? It could definitely happen with some of these feral beasts who are attending schools these days.
November 18, 2019
bell_flower
What if 3-4 little shits decide to gang up on a teacher and disarm him/her and use the gun on the teacher or other students? It could definitely happen with some of these feral beasts who are attending schools these days.

Aren't people with guns more likely to be shot with their own guns, especially if they they aren't highly trained? It seems like a very likely scenario.
November 18, 2019
bell_flower

Teachers have enough to do without being expected to disarm shooters, which is difficult for even trained professionals. I know how to handle a gun, but if I were a teacher I sure wouldn't want to be carrying one or responsible for one.

It's not enough to be able to shoot. Weapons retention must also be taught. Even that isn't fool proof as the number of police officers who get killed by their own weapon shows.

Click here to login