Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well someone said what they felt

Posted by cfdavep 
Well someone said what they felt
November 19, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/let-the-baby-die-sign-attacks-dad-disabled-son-214738884.html

...concerning Darwinism
Re: Well someone said what they felt
November 19, 2019
Yes, the American health care system is a fucked-up mess.
Yes, some horribly messed up spawn should be given comfort care and allowed to die.
November 20, 2019
I like how telling people the truth is considered "cruelty," but not keeping a doomed child alive to suffer for who knows how long all so Mommy and Daddy don't have to cry. And of course they'll get money from their GoFundMe because everyone wants to help the babby! Meanwhile, I'm sure there are plenty of campaigns for adults who are sick and dying that don't get a fucking cent.

As usual, the parents don't give a good goddamn about the child's quality of life, all they care about is keeping it alive as long as possible. Both the diseases this kid has will cause varying degrees of developmental delays and mosaic trisomy 9 causes all sorts of physical ailments with most systems of the body (heart, lungs, kidneys, muscles, bones, eyes, stomach, and so on). So the money for this kid isn't just for diagnosis, it's for maintenance. This child's life will be nothing but a revolving door of hospital visits and procedures, and it's not something they'll outgrow and turn into a normal kid.

Yeah, I'd say it would be more humane to let it die, but Moo and Duh can't do that because I bet they're totally the only people on their street with a dual-fucked tard baby!
November 22, 2019
Cambion
I like how telling people the truth is considered "cruelty," but not keeping a doomed child alive to suffer for who knows how long all so Mommy and Daddy don't have to cry. And of course they'll get money from their GoFundMe because everyone wants to help the babby! Meanwhile, I'm sure there are plenty of campaigns for adults who are sick and dying that don't get a fucking cent.

As usual, the parents don't give a good goddamn about the child's quality of life, all they care about is keeping it alive as long as possible. Both the diseases this kid has will cause varying degrees of developmental delays and mosaic trisomy 9 causes all sorts of physical ailments with most systems of the body (heart, lungs, kidneys, muscles, bones, eyes, stomach, and so on). So the money for this kid isn't just for diagnosis, it's for maintenance. This child's life will be nothing but a revolving door of hospital visits and procedures, and it's not something they'll outgrow and turn into a normal kid.

Yeah, I'd say it would be more humane to let it die, but Moo and Duh can't do that because I bet they're totally the only people on their street with a dual-fucked tard baby!

I would see the bitch sterilized, as where one defecto came, another is in the wings.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 22, 2019
""I would see the bitch sterilized, as where one defecto came, another is in the wings.""

Yeah. and they may very well try for another to saddle the normal kid with tardley.

and furthermore, healthcare, despite what anyone says, is going to end up as a limited resource. what is going to happen when the increasing numbers of these defectos start sucking it all up?

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

November 22, 2019
twocents
""I would see the bitch sterilized, as where one defecto came, another is in the wings.""

Yeah. and they may very well try for another to saddle the normal kid with tardley.

and furthermore, healthcare, despite what anyone says, is going to end up as a limited resource. what is going to happen when the increasing numbers of these defectos start sucking it all up?

Someone is gonna start overdosing defectos with Carfentinal.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login