Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Miscarriage sob stories again

Posted by cfdavep 
Miscarriage sob stories again
November 19, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/james-van-der-beeks-wife-180250726.html

Some guy on Dancing with the Stars announced that his wife lost their 6th sprog due to miscarriage, I think it was the 6th. My grandmother had 10 kids and admitted that most were mistakes and lived in a world were diabetes patients had their legs cut off due to gangrene and actual miserable stuff like that. This miscarriage crap must be a vote to breed for a capitalitic society, more poor to take advantage off.
Re: Miscarriage sob stories again
November 19, 2019
We are very few generations away from a time when it was super common for live babies to die. All my grandparents had siblings who did not make it to adulthood. Some of those siblings did not have names because it was common not to even name the baby for a few months because it might die and you might waste a name. They did sometimes bury the babies in a grave marked “baby Smith” or whatever, typically next to several baby Smiths. Go visit a graveyard some time and you will see tons of them. It was not common to have a funeral with anyone other than immediate family because if they did people would just be going to funerals constantly. Fast forward to now and we have to have months of mourning for a clump. People have become ridiculously sentimental about “potential,” which is just attachment to a future that was never going to happen. It is, ironically, unbelievably babyish.

I am as likely to win Wimbledon or the heavyweight boxing title as any of these clumps were to live up to the hopes and dreams of their parents. One wonders if they would be as sad if they could see the alternative future where the clump lived.
November 19, 2019
Nowadays a lost clump can send you to prison thanks to the GOP.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 20, 2019
craftyzits
Nowadays a lost clump can send you to prison thanks to the GOP.

And in many Central American countries as well.
November 20, 2019
Miscarriage grief is what I'd call isolated grief because it's not something everyone understands or experiences and not everyone feels it the same way. One woman will be inconsolable about it and another will go out drinking to celebrate. However, miscarriage in the sense of loss of a developing clump is by no means the worst tragedy a person can experience. I don't care how wanted a fetus is, its death can't compare to the death of a sentient, breathing person that has been born and has people who love them and lives they have touched. I dare a Moo who miscarries to try and tell me the loss of her uterine parasite is as depressing or moreso than the loss of one of my relatives who I've known all my life.

And I especially have no fucking sympathy for these women who stay depressed for months and months over pregnancy loss when they've got four other living kids. These two assclowns have five fucking kids already, why do they need more? Oh, but adopting a child would never cross their minds because babby must be homegrown to count! eye rolling smiley Give it time, I'm sure another blessed miracle will occur due to their grief fucking.

I also love how this woman almost dying takes a backseat to her premature clump descent. Really lady? You think the lump of flesh growing in you is more important than you? I think your husband would have been hurt a LOT more had you died instead.
November 20, 2019
Cambion
Miscarriage grief is what I'd call isolated grief because it's not something everyone understands or experiences and not everyone feels it the same way. One woman will be inconsolable about it and another will go out drinking to celebrate. However, miscarriage in the sense of loss of a developing clump is by no means the worst tragedy a person can experience. I don't care how wanted a fetus is, its death can't compare to the death of a sentient, breathing person that has been born and has people who love them and lives they have touched. I dare a Moo who miscarries to try and tell me the loss of her uterine parasite is as depressing or moreso than the loss of one of my relatives who I've known all my life.

And I especially have no fucking sympathy for these women who stay depressed for months and months over pregnancy loss when they've got four other living kids. These two assclowns have five fucking kids already, why do they need more? Oh, but adopting a child would never cross their minds because babby must be homegrown to count! eye rolling smiley Give it time, I'm sure another blessed miracle will occur due to their grief fucking.

I also love how this woman almost dying takes a backseat to her premature clump descent. Really lady? You think the lump of flesh growing in you is more important than you? I think your husband would have been hurt a LOT more had you died instead.

I think in this case they likely have little else to do. They have millions and are clearly very dull people that panic when they can't procreate endlessly. They need to find another way to occupy their time. If they had to work they'd be better off because at least they wouldn't have the luxury of dwelling over a miscarriage and broadcasting it to the public.
November 20, 2019
Isn’t that the guy from Dawson’s Creek? What has he done since the 90’s?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
November 20, 2019
LoveToLurk
Isn’t that the guy from Dawson’s Creek? What has he done since the 90’s?

Oh God but this would be funny if it wasn't so damned true.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 22, 2019
The only thing of note he’s done since Dawson’s Creek was a short-lived show called Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23, which was a good show (starring pre-Breaking Bad Krysten Ritter).

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 23, 2019
Cambion
Miscarriage grief is what I'd call isolated grief because it's not something everyone understands or experiences and not everyone feels it the same way.

Agreed. Grief in general is like that...people handle it different ways, shaped by so many factors. I'd say that the grief over a miscarriage is actually the loss of hopes, dreams, etc. not the actual person (who hadn't even arrived yet). Some women turn it into anger at themselves for not being "able" to carry the fetus to term. Either way...there's no Grief Olympics and a miscarriage isn't somehow a gold medal while losing Grandma is just a bronze. Loss is loss, and loss is hard. Women who miscarry aren't inherently more worthy of sympathy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login