Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Short Rant

Posted by deanad 
Short Rant
November 21, 2019
This week my house, the house we spent 3 years and our life savings restoring is going to be featured in a national publication. Not some free magazine that is found at your dentist's office, but one of the most well-known publications out there. It was so unlikely to happen that I am still sitting here wondering how this came about.

My sister's stepdaughter shat out her third baby with her second man this week. You get one guess which one gets the most "Congratulations!". I'll check in next week and let you know.
Re: Short Rant
November 21, 2019
I'll say congratulations!, and this: if the people in your life don't appreciate your accomplishments, find other people to have in your life.
November 21, 2019
I echo yurble!
November 21, 2019
Wow! Did you decorate it yourself? I'm imagine the competition for this is very stiff.
November 22, 2019
very good work!!
November 22, 2019
Well done!

Fucking without birth control is not an accomplishment. Two horny 14 year olds can manage to do it just fine.

It warms my cold childfree heart to imagine you living in a well loved home that will never be trashed by sprogs.
November 22, 2019
I sort of wish we could see the pictures! But I understand you don't want to make that kind of stuff public.
November 22, 2019
Whoohoo! Congrats on the work done! thumbs up

And sadly, you're probably right. I never understood how something that any living creature could do (not just humans, but anything that's alive) always garners far more praise and attention than something that not everyone can do. Graduation, marriage, winning the lottery, buying a new car or house, finishing a big project, being on television, publishing a book, being picked for a movie role, the list goes on and on - none of those will get as many ass pats and people squealing in delight as someone who shits out a loaf because they didn't feel like using a condom and were too stupid to abort.

Having a kid isn't hard to do - you have unprotected sex for long enough and it happens. I wouldn't even congratulate someone 20 years later for raising a decent kid because why would I congratulate someone for doing the job expected of them? Congratulations are for going above and beyond.
November 28, 2019
Hey congrats to you! I would love to own an older home and restore it to its former glory. It's been a dream of mine for some time to do something like that. There must be something very special that your home is going to be featured in a magazine. I'm sure they only go for the best-of-the-best.

Meanwhile, fucking without birth control is pretty much something almost anyone can do. I'd rather have beautiful things around me than a noisy, shitting burden who may or may not end up killing me if I take away their cell phone when they're older.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login