Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I want my wife to stop breastfeeding before it entirely ruins her life

Posted by bell_flower 
I want my wife to stop breastfeeding before it entirely ruins her life
November 22, 2019
LInk here.

Nothing new to see here. Silly man, you are supposed to just shut up, rub her feet and position her supplies at the various "nursing stations" around your house.

I hope this guy gets a backbone and gets the snip so at least they don't go through this insanity again.

I get it that boob feeding is healthy, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Sounds like the tit Nazis have got hold of this woman. It's been going on a while because the article reads that she's back at work.

When my sister was in the middle of this insanity about 30 years ago, the WSJ wrote an article about a woman who was so insistent on beefing her loaf that the kid developed brain damage due to insufficient nutrients. I cannot imagine an article like that getting published today, even if it's truthful. Isn't the objective to make sure the loaf is getting sufficient nutrition?

Seems like all competitive smothering, it's all about Moo's beefing experience and not really about the kid.
Re: I want my wife to stop breastfeeding before it entirely ruins her life
November 22, 2019
https://news.yahoo.com/newborn-starvation-mom-formula-supplementation-160050727.html

Kid starves to death on the tit. I guess this is a thing
November 22, 2019
several hundred years ago it was called survival of the fittest. can't feed the sex trophy because someone was deficient in milk nutrients? guess what! baby did not survive to pass the genes on.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 22, 2019
Doesn't surprise me. Moos are way more concerned about the "naturalness" of breastfeeding and bonding and all that garbage than they are with whether or not their precious dumplings are being properly nourished. Tit juice is only as good as what you put into your own body, so if Moo's living off Mickey D's and Coke, Junior may as well be drinking dishwater. I imagine since formula is fortified with everything a loaf needs, it would be loads healthier than anything that drips out of a boob.

Christ, what's the big fucking deal if you can't beef? Some women lactate fine, some don't. Pour formula down the kid's throat. A woman isn't less of a woman or a mother if she can't produce sufficient milk.

Article
We both knew that breastfeeding was crucial, but providing that opportunity for bonding, nutrition, and immune support was physically, emotionally and psychologically draining for both of us — more so, however, for her.

If the only way you can bond with your kid is to have it suck your tits, there's more wrong with the situation than a small milk supply. Why do women attach so much meaning to beefing? Can a mother not bond with her infant cradling it while feeding it with a bottle?

Breast isn't always best, nor is it the only option. Way too many women will sit there and neglect their infants' nutritional needs all so they can say they breastfeed exclusively.
Cambion
A woman isn't less of a woman or a mother if she can't produce sufficient milk.

It's part of the pecking order. A moo who breast feeds is obviously superior to one who uses bottles. A moo who has a natural vaginal birth is clearly a better parent/mother/real woman than one who has a c-section. And they're all better than us heartless selfish bitches who apparently want the human race to go extinct...i.e., they're all so insecure about their life choices that they have to establish arbitrary goal posts to prove that they have some sort of value.
November 23, 2019
I feel no inferiority to sagging beef flaps in the breeze.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 25, 2019
typical mindless moosteria, hormone driven assininity with their head up their own twat they can't see anything else including the baby.

and how is the baby doing with this moronic moo anyway

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 25, 2019
I guess for the easily indoctrinated choosing the bottle over beefing must be as monumental as not having brats. This is the problem with these people, they may be easily indoctrinated but once it is in consider it hardwired. No amount of logic is going to help the situation.

Why is this advice giving idiot offering such crap? How does he know the impact that her losing her job would have? This self-proclaimed expert should see through the parental whining and offer some real advice because there are real issues here.

First off, reframe it as concern for the baybee because everyone eats that shit up. The husband made the mistake of seemingly thinking about his own welfare and that isn't acceptable in this nuthouse society. Even though his welfare is intrinsically linked with his wife and the baybee. This husband really needs to learn to reframe everything "for the good of the baybee" or he isn't going to survive.

The husband should call their doctor and mention that he is concerned the baybee is hungry. State that he has timed the baybee and since it was born --- months ago it hasn't ever slept for more than --- hours at a time and has only gained -- lbs. Mention that bowel movements seem too seldom at once every --- days. Embellish if he has too but make it sound like it hasn't improved because the end goal is for the doctor to endorse bottle feeding. Request an appointment based on the facts. State these facts again during the visit. Talk in terminology that will alert the "do-gooder" in the doctor and stick with the facts. If he can produce a journal with these facts for the doctor that would be impressive. Duh could also look up the baybee check ups and see what he could say that would cause a doctor to be concerned. Don't mention the obvious parental suffering: crying, lack of parental sleep, etc. because anyone with more than a fried egg for a brain knows that the life of a parent sucks. Do not say "I" or "wife" anything outside of voicing concern for the baybee! Their doctor hears parental whining 30+ times a day and it falls on deaf ears. Keep the conversation on the baby and give the doctor impetus to act with quantifiable facts, the kind that are logged onto the medical records. Also, ask the doctor repeatedly if the facts are concerning or not, once the doctor says yes then ask what the next steps are to remedy the situation. I'd imagine a patient with this approach would be a fresh breath of air and the lack of grievances would be motivating to the doctor. If the doctor has any sense then bottle feeding will be the prescription.

Until the baybee's stomach grows it will continue to keep them up at night because it is HUNGRY. If you starve baybee or keep the food intake down it will take months for the stomach to expand enough to hold adequate food for it to sleep through the night and there will be no sleep. I know very little about baybeez but even I know that.
cfdavep
https://news.yahoo.com/newborn-starvation-mom-formula-supplementation-160050727.html

God, I hate that "latch" bullshit. But then I don't approve of boobfeeding. You'd think that a moo would have enough common sense to see that the loaf was losing weight because it wasn't getting proper nutrition and supplement her titmilk with formula or go completely with formula. Oh, wait. Moo's have very little common sense. Sorry, my bad.
February 08, 2020
MerlynHerne
cfdavep

God, I hate that "latch" bullshit. But then I don't approve of boobfeeding. You'd think that a moo would have enough common sense to see that the loaf was losing weight because it wasn't getting proper nutrition and supplement her titmilk with formula or go completely with formula. Oh, wait. Moo's have very little common sense. Sorry, my bad.

You know how a lot of men want to clutch and protect their balls whenever they see another man get hit in the groin? I feel equally protective of my breasts when I see breastfeeding. Watching those gaping mouths and grabbing fists sends a deep shiver of dread down my spine. The word 'latch' has a similar connotation, it makes me think of a parasite attaching to its victim and draining it of all vigor and personality.
This is ridiculous. If she can't titfeed, she can't titfeed. A friend of mine had a baybee and she had that problem, so like a sensible person would do, she put him on formula. I don't know why that's so fucking hard to understand. We're no longer in the Paleolithic and alternatives exist. Damn! When I was first married ages ago, I'd already decided that if I had any kids, they would be bottle-fed. Realized pretty quickly I didn't want them, so that was that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login