Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Little Sizzler in the Southern Hemisphere

Posted by yurble 
Little Sizzler in the Southern Hemisphere
November 25, 2019
Little sizzler season may be over in the northern hemisphere, but it seems it's prime season for it in Australia. A mother was charged with the death of her two daughters, aged 1 and 2, after she left them in a hot car. She is the first person to be charged with murder since the law extended the definition to include "reckless indifference to human life." It sounds like this wasn't so much a post-natal abortion as just not giving a fuck, as she was also charged with drug possession, and was known to child protection services.
Re: Little Sizzler in the Southern Hemisphere
November 25, 2019
and of course the goodie two shoes won't have her sterilized

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 25, 2019
It is great that the Aussie's are going after these asses. In the US they would just moan about how parunts are so stressed and we need every screaming bell and whistle driving up the $$$ of cars to help breeders.
November 26, 2019
And the US would propose adding all kinds of crap to the car at a much higher cost to prevent this. And breeders would just ignore the crap or find a new way to off their brats. But everyone would pay more for unnecessary crap, not just breeders. It is a constant cycle of everyone paying for the crap for stupid people and stupid behavior.
November 26, 2019
and let's not overlook the vaping prohibitions. because stupid shit for brains teenagers gotta be 'cool'.

they can ban things out the wazoo. just drives the products underground and creates opportunities for organized crime.

all because of fucking mush head teenagers. god I'm glad I never had kids.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 27, 2019
Think about this for a second. Notice we seldom hear about li'l sizzlers elsewhere outside the US? Doesn't that tell you that, with rare exceptions like this Oz case, American parents are deliberately offing their kids by hot-car syndrome?
November 27, 2019
The Italians over in Italy have done it so much they are selling cars over there with pricey bells and whistles to prevent it according to the english speaking thelocal a couple of weeks ago. There may be a connection between Christian anti-abortion countries that are first world places, and people off'ing their kids they were guilted into birthing but honestly never wanted.

Maybe it doesn't happen in places like Brazil due to people who either live in poverty that are more accepting of a hard life and the rich at the other end of the spectrum never having to think about being stuck with an unwanted sprog. Kinda more of a middle class thing in 1st world countries maybe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login