Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

women having children to use as shield against abuser

Posted by twocents 
women having children to use as shield against abuser
November 26, 2019
I heard, read, some years ago someone posit that women have children in the hope that the abuser will take it out on the child rather than the woman. Namely sperm donor will beat the child instead of the woman.

Added benefit that afterwards mommy can coo and cuddle the child for 'brownie points'. Or heap on the abuse and state that if the child hadn't done x, y, or z, daddict would not have beat it.

I'm curious: has anyone ever thought of this or heard/seen/read about this elsewhere.

This is what got me in trouble over at Reddit.

and I think people are THAT evil to do this as well........

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: women having children to use as shield against abuser
November 26, 2019
I haven't really heard of this it but that does not mean it does not exist. The women I've known who were in abusive situations were just trying to keep their heads above water and were afraid to leave, often with good reason.

I have been aware of men (and women) who engage in reproductive coercion. I think that is the more likely scenario--abusive men are very happy to knock a woman up because it gives them power and that's how they end up with children. The pregnancy and whelping process make a woman vulnerable and less likely to leave. And even if she does, she will be forced to deal with the guy for the rest of her life because of Da Children. He can continue to fuck with her. (This also applies to women who get pregnant accidently on purpose.)

One thing I absolutely cannot understand is women who have kids with known child molesters. Nothing like growing your own victims.
November 27, 2019
That's a cynical way of looking at it, but it's probably true in some cases.

I think women who have children with abusers are more typically thinking he'll grow up, reform, and stop the abuse after sprogging. In other words, it's a variation of "He'll love it when it gets here." Unfortunately, this generally doesn't work. After the child arrives, now the abuser has two to pound on instead of one.
November 27, 2019
I tend to be a cross between cynical and pessimistic. Then I realized I am just a realist.

I just could have sworn that I have heard someone else come up with this idea. It is definitely not original for me.

And I agree with k-man and the others: this 'baby saves marriage/relationship' bullshit is the most common scenario.

And most of these cows paint themselves into this type of a corner.

Call me heartless but I have less sympathy as time goes on.

These 'little girls' (although they think they're grown up because their gonads work) seem to be stupid from day one.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 27, 2019
bell, many years ago I listened to Dr L rant about some broad in kentucky whose 'man' was jailed for molesting HER daughter. Whatever else you might think of L, she lit into this woman whose reaction to the sentencing of her 'man' was (and this is as close a quote as i can remember because i ALSO saw the news article with the same information: "who's going to service me now?"

gag me with a spoon

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

November 27, 2019
I'm sure there are women out there who think "He won't beat me if I'm pregnant", when all the statistics show that's when they're MOST likely to be slapped around.

Honestly, some of these broads are as dumb as rocks.
November 27, 2019
I've never heard of it being done intentionally, but I don't doubt it happens either by chance or on purpose. Woman in an abusive relationship has a child with her abuser and the guy starts wailing on the kid instead, or wails on them both part-time instead of Moo full-time. It's probably a nice feeling of relief from being the constant punching bag, and abusive men will gladly impregnate their partners with no desire to actually be a parent because it's a huge way to keep control over them - even if the women manage to escape, the guy can be a douche and do shit like fight for custody and all that, not because he gives a crap about the kid, but just to fuck with his ex and probably find out where she lives.

Or like kman said, there are the stupid women who think abusive men are fixer-uppers and all they need is a marriage and a baby to turn them into decent men. I'm sure that sounds nice on paper, but all it really means is the proud father will slap the kid and the mother when Junior cries all night.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login