Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ohio is going for the gold with this one

Posted by cfdavep 
Ohio is going for the gold with this one
November 29, 2019
....in terms of mental illness

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-bill-orders-doctors-reimplant-085424596.html

So if you are CF and your BC fails they will reimplant it and then you can head to another state to abort. I mean if it is out just put it back in.
Re: Ohio is going for the gold with this one
November 29, 2019
I think they just want women to die, and ectopic pregnancies are an excuse. If they could get artificial wombs and then shoot all of us, these assholes probably would.

There is no such procedure to reimplant an ectopic pregnancy. No doctor is going to want to try an undefined and undocumented procedure and risk being sued for medical malpractice when it injures or kills the woman, so they will simply say they can't treat women with ectopic pregnancies. Untreated ectopic pregnancies are fatal.

Pretty sure it will be struck down though, if for no other reason than it is mandating a procedure that doesn't exist. Many assholes are okay with denying women bodily autonomy, but at least a few of those jerks aren't quite on board with slaughter just yet.
November 29, 2019
Clearly the people who are proposing this hot mess graduated from medical school. eye rolling smiley

If it was possible to reimplant ectopic pregnancies, plenty of women whose wanted pregnancies went ectopic would have pursued such an option. I'd love to know how precisely reimplantation is supposed to go too since these dumbasses obviously have an extensive knowledge of how female reproduction works. There's a reason that women who experience tubal pregnancies usually lose the whole tube, and I'm guessing it has to do at least partly with the fact that you can't just pick up an embryo like a bug with tweezers.

Bullshit
It also appears to punish doctors, women and children as young as 13 with “abortion murder” if they “perform or have an abortion”. This crime is punishable by life in prison. Another new crime, “aggravated abortion murder”, is punishable by death, according to the bill.

Why don't they just come out and say it? They hate women and don't want them escaping from pregnancy, even through natural/unintended means. And what precisely is "aggravated abortion murder?" Those words don't really go together and it sounds like the morons proposing this crap just want to make any sort of reproductive treatment that's in favor of the woman sound like the most evil thing imaginable. In other words, business as usual. And I'm sure the people campaigning to pass these laws are all men, soooo how's about we implant all the doomed embryos into their bodies? They have just as much of a chance of surviving as they would in a woman's body and let's see how they like being subjected to unnecessary medical procedures.
November 29, 2019
cfdavep
....in terms of mental illness

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-bill-orders-doctors-reimplant-085424596.html

So if you are CF and your BC fails they will reimplant it and then you can head to another state to abort. I mean if it is out just put it back in.

This is just gender genocide. The GOP is off its rocker.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 30, 2019
Meanwhile Pennsylvania's saying "Hold my beer!" with a bill that would require death certificates for angel eggs.
November 30, 2019
So spend $500 on a grave plot and menstrate into it.

I think the real game here is to try to pass bills they know are insane in order to make plain old anti abortion bills easier to pass.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login