Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A new sign at the rocks and crystals shop

Posted by cfdavep 
A new sign at the rocks and crystals shop
December 09, 2019
We stopped at a rock and crystals shop in W. Haven CT today. There is a sign in there that said "This store is NOT child-proofed, rocks and crystals are a CHOKING hazard" I guess some brilliant sprog was left by themselves and the genius decided to see if he/she could swallow a smokey quartz peice whole, cuz why not I guess.

I wonder if the moo freaked out on the people working there over it and they had to inform other breeders that trying to down things like tourmaline peices and Tiger's Eye stones may be fatal if it blocks the airway. Wonder if it was one of those moos looking for a crystal to pray to the angels to save their un-vaccinated sprog from death. I feel sorry for workers out there dealing with the public.
Re: A new sign at the rocks and crystals shop
December 11, 2019
Many rocks and crystals are fragile and expensive. Glad the shop had a sign otherwise you know there would be kids running around with rocks in their hands and swallowing them like candy. Stores have no choice but to state not child-proofed.
December 11, 2019
A sign like that doesn't go up unless there's a reason for it. Someone probably let their sprogs loose in the store and they proceeded to stick everything in their mouths or break shit that Moo refused to pay for. You can't say "no kids allowed" because then breeders will scream to the media about it. Give it time, I'm sure they'll complain about this store not being safe for their dumplings too. Or one of their brats will somehow hurt themselves and Moo will sue while claiming there were no signs warning about the risks of the items in the store because that be how breeders roll.
December 11, 2019
Brats are relentless in finding ways to trash things and endanger themselves. Many parents these days think all discipline is evil and have no clue small children don't belong in certain places.

Now whenever I buy anything from Bath and Body Works it comes with a sheet of paper titled "important candle safety information". A few years ago I posted about a moo with 3 obnoxious brats in the store buying tons of candles and air fresheners. There have probably been a lot of fires caused by unsupervised brats around candles lately.

Twice when I was in Pier 1 a brat broke or nearly broke something. At least they made the duh pay the time a brat actually broke something. Maybe he learned to control his brat or keep it out of places with lots of breakable merchandise, but somehow I doubt it.
December 12, 2019
This is the first time a place like that had to put up one of those signs. The place is in a not so great part of town and the last time we went in a breeder family let their kids go nuts running around. The sprogs kept asking the guy that works there the names of this or that rock that none of the breeders or kids were going to buy.

The person who works there is kinda cranky now overall and since the time I went in last spring when the family was there the sign went up. Breeders put these shop owners in a mood about people so that when decent people go in the experience is not so great anymore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login