Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

one more year--News says truck full of donated toys stolen!

Posted by reeniebessagain 
one more year--News says truck full of donated toys stolen!
December 14, 2019
I swear to dog this happens EVERY year in DC! Sad, weeping tale of thousands of $$ of donated toys for needy keeyuds stolen "just before Christmas"!! So , "miraculously" people and organizations come to the rescue and replace all the toys and everyone is overjoyed. What is this--some sort of new standard scam? Suspicious minds want to know.
Re: one more year--News says truck full of donated toys stolen!
December 15, 2019
This is exactly what feeds the egos of so many. They get to feel important for bringing brats a miracul, feel like a big and powerful person and it is 1000X better for their psyches than simply donating a toy. And let's not forget the bragging rights for the story, because people like that never do anything unless they have bragging rights and the right audience to impress. There will be no "anonymous donations" for that crowd. In either instance they are doing one thing: donating a toy.
December 15, 2019
Poor cum stains don't need toys. They need to spend their hours doing homework and learning their manners.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 18, 2019
There's a local thing like that too and I love hearing the advertising for it about donating toys to needy families. Bitch, nobody needs toys, and if they do, there are plenty of perfectly good ones at the Salvation Army usually for a buck or less. And when you get those wish tree things, every broke ass little bastard wants a Switch or a tablet or some other expensive doodad that I can't even afford to buy for myself, let alone a stranger.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login