Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo wanted to basically slow down FedEX to help look for package

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo wanted to basically slow down FedEX to help look for package
December 21, 2019
Last night on the news a moo ordered something from a place like etsy, it was a custom made doll for her sprog and put in an order. It was sent out, slowest mail and got logged jammed in the system due to Christmas. Moo thought that going to the media would force Fedex to send workers to find it in the bowels of the huge building, if that is where it was and even with media attention Fedex did not cave and moo's fear was it may arrive after Christmas

Moo then asked fedex if she could drive to the highly secure commerical sorting facility and "help them look for it" and was told by Fedex that customers are NOT allowed into the sorting facility. The workers are going at their max overtime to get everything sorted. They had no extra people to search for a small package with a doll in it.

Moo then admitted on tv that maybe arranging Christmas presents much earlier would've been the way to go.
It was just kinda funny that moo thought the media could force Fedex to give her special treatment and was told that your Christmas timing emergency and disappointed sprog was her own problem.
a person who didn't suffer from terminal placenta brain MIGHT realize that you can easily con a toddler with all sorts of fun schemes anyway! Just cook up some New Family Tradition where you get another Christmas a week after. "Just think, Bratleigh, not ALL of Santa's gift only come today !" But they are all too "look at me, I sprogged" to think of anything like that.
Re: Moo wanted to basically slow down FedEX to help look for package
December 23, 2019
Or just do what my mother would do when she missed a deadline (back in the dark ages when you had to order out of a catalogue or actually go the store) and write a “letter from Santa” explaining that the elves ran into a problem and that XYZ toy would be coming via special delivery in a few days. Shit happens, clever people figure out a way to deal with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
December 23, 2019
And yet those of us who ordered gifts and sent them through the mail a month ago don't have these kind of problems to deal with as our gifts arrived weeks ago. We were able to avoid the holiday rush and the potential of porch theft at the same time.

Is this her first Christmas? Did she hatch out of an egg on Thanksgiving? Since she is capable of placing an order online I will assume she is literate. How many news articles are published each year about the huge amount of gifts shipped out in the Christmas rush? I would bet Etsy, like most websites, has a recommended ship by date for items to arrive for the holidays especially since much of it is handmade.

Never underestimate the stupid, as they continuously find ways to screw up the simplest things and in this instance, broadcast to the news audience just how stupid she is. I love that the shipping company refused to "stop traffic" to help this bint. We need more of that. If a shipping company is going to stop traffic it needs to be for life saving circumstances only, such as medication.

Someone this dumb will likely continue to reproduce because she is too stupid to figure out a shipping window over the holidays so it is very unlikely this cow has any concept of birth control.
December 24, 2019
freya
And yet those of us who ordered gifts and sent them through the mail a month ago don't have these kind of problems to deal with as our gifts arrived weeks ago. We were able to avoid the holiday rush and the potential of porch theft at the same time.

Is this her first Christmas? Did she hatch out of an egg on Thanksgiving? Since she is capable of placing an order online I will assume she is literate. How many news articles are published each year about the huge amount of gifts shipped out in the Christmas rush? I would bet Etsy, like most websites, has a recommended ship by date for items to arrive for the holidays especially since much of it is handmade.

Never underestimate the stupid, as they continuously find ways to screw up the simplest things and in this instance, broadcast to the news audience just how stupid she is. I love that the shipping company refused to "stop traffic" to help this bint. We need more of that. If a shipping company is going to stop traffic it needs to be for life saving circumstances only, such as medication.

Someone this dumb will likely continue to reproduce because she is too stupid to figure out a shipping window over the holidays so it is very unlikely this cow has any concept of birth control.

"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"
December 24, 2019
Because OBVIOUSLY her sprog's gift is the only one being shipped through the mail right now, right? Should be easy as pie for those lazy slackers to find it! And they should give her expedited shipping on the house for her "troubles" too! eye rolling smiley

Why the fuck was this even in the media? Was it that slow of a news day that someone's Christmas mail being late is headline worthy? Is the kid dying or something? Because this doesn't sound like news to me - this sounds like business as fucking usual. Everybody's mail is late during the holidays.

I'm sure this Moo is one of the kinds of people who magically never seem to know that Christmas comes at the same time every year and is surprised when it sneaks up on her and she's rushing to do all her shopping at 10pm on the 24th.
December 25, 2019
LoveToLurk
Or just do what my mother would do when she missed a deadline (back in the dark ages when you had to order out of a catalogue or actually go the store) and write a “letter from Santa” explaining that the elves ran into a problem and that XYZ toy would be coming via special delivery in a few days. Shit happens, clever people figure out a way to deal with it.

You can't expect placenta brains to actually THINK! That would be too HAAARRRRD!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login