Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brats like monkeys on crack!angry smiley

Posted by craftyzits 
Brats like monkeys on crack!angry smiley
December 23, 2019
My friend and I walked into Dennys hoping for a bite to eat before we went grocery shopping. The place was PACKED. OK, that was to be expected during lunch hour, but what got on my nerves was a pair of brats playing like monkeys on crack at the games section where you could use a crane-like gizmo to select a stuffed toy. I said, ok, I was a bit loud but I had a migraine starting, and I was hoping to drop a hint, said: "I hope the kids aren't too loud." Well, that particular pair had a parent that knew what shame was, rounded up the crack monkeys and took them out.

However, some other Moo who did NOT know what shame was turned and told me that "I just wanted to let you know bla bla bla, that not all parents are as willing to not speak up bla bla bla" and had her 'bear claws' out even though her kid was relatively quiet.

I admit I was maybe a little loud, my hearing defect causes problems in knowing what volume I'm at. I was in pain as well. But that bitch only cared about one other human being (maybe) beside her self and that was Bratly.

My friend and I left Denny's as we didn't want to wait 45 minutes to be seated.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Brats like monkeys on crack!angry smiley
December 24, 2019
I refuse to darken the door of any establishment where loaves can eat free for any reason. In Canada, at least, brats can eat free at Denny's. I find that those places are usually overloaded by noisy brats.

It would be nice to go to more pricy adult only places sometimes, but they can be hard to find and more expensive. It would be nice to go out for a good breakfast or a burger and not feel like you have to go to some fancy place. It doesn't even really matter, because brats are in those places as well.

I think it's good that you said something, because parents need to realize that the lives of others matter just as much as their brats, and nobody should have to put up with that - even in a famblee-friendly restaurant.
December 24, 2019
mumofsixbirds
I refuse to darken the door of any establishment where loaves can eat free for any reason. In Canada, at least, brats can eat free at Denny's. I find that those places are usually overloaded by noisy brats.

It would be nice to go to more pricy adult only places sometimes, but they can be hard to find and more expensive. It would be nice to go out for a good breakfast or a burger and not feel like you have to go to some fancy place. It doesn't even really matter, because brats are in those places as well.

I think it's good that you said something, because parents need to realize that the lives of others matter just as much as their brats, and nobody should have to put up with that - even in a famblee-friendly restaurant.

Most of the time Denny's is tolerable, and they will seat you away from the brats. However, that day it was PACKED so... I usually can't afford a higher-priced place due to my low income.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 03, 2020
Not a big fan of Denny's myself. My experience has been like craftyzits...the host/ess was willing to seat us away from little kids. BUT...the place is very popular with famblees so sometimes there's only so much they can do. They aim squarely at famblees by offering kiddie menus and times when kids eat for free.

Honestly, when restaurants have big signs saying things like "Kids eat free Tuesdays", I actually am glad they've given me a heads-up so I know when to avoid them.
January 04, 2020
The few times I've been to Denny's was because I went out on the town with friends who wanted food in the middle of the night and it was the only option. If you can stand to stay up late, it would be likely still be safe in the middle of the night.
January 04, 2020
freya
The few times I've been to Denny's was because I went out on the town with friends who wanted food in the middle of the night and it was the only option. If you can stand to stay up late, it would be likely still be safe in the middle of the night.

As I'm dependant on others for transportation, this isn't an option for me.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login