Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo admits short time with a sprog is better than no sprog

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo admits short time with a sprog is better than no sprog
December 26, 2019
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/dec/26/if-i-have-no-hope-for-the-planet-why-am-i-so-determined-to-have-this-baby

Moo knows that the world is changing for the worse due to climate change and overpopulation, but admits any kind of "life" is bettter than being CL. No wonder humans are probably doomed
Re: Moo admits short time with a sprog is better than no sprog
December 26, 2019
We've just a twat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 27, 2019
Ultimately, it’s all about her. The questions she asks herself aren’t about what it will be like for her child to face the collapse of society, or the death of the earth, it’s would SHE rather be childfree or would SHE rather have to watch as her child experiences the end of the world.

A big reason I chose not to have kids is because I believe that children born today will have to experience some form of societal collapse, either because of the environment or just because people are awful and nobody cares about anyone else. I don’t want to subject anyone to that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
December 27, 2019
Talk about the peak of selfishness. This moron acknowledges what a shithole the world is and what a bigger shithole it will become, yet she still insists on reproducing and bringing a child into this mess.

The other is that in choosing between the sadness of living a childfree existence because I do not believe the Earth can survive us, and the sadness of having a child whose future may be limited – I choose the latter. When I weigh them up, hold each in my mind and my hands and see which is heavier, I decide time and again that the latter is a sadness I can more easily carry.

How noble of her. Because obviously no life is better than a shitty life, right? And does she stop and think for a moment that while she may be able to carry the sadness of her child's doomed future, her child may not be able to do the same? This child will suffer, and I'm sure there will be considerable pressure on the next generation to fix all the climate problems we've caused with the last few generations.

But hey, it's all okey-dokey, so long as Mommy gets a cute widdle baybee to coo over for a little while.

When my mother had cancer there was 12 months between her diagnosis and her death. I knew she would die. But knowing that didn’t mean I didn’t spend time with her. Didn’t laugh with her. Find joy and beauty in our relationship. Enjoy the experiences we could have, while we had time. And so it is, we must reach for the pieces of beauty the world still offers us. The clear blue sky when we have it. A child watching a bee feeding in the garden. The sounds of a flock of native birds passing overhead. We, my child-to-be and I, will visit the world on its deathbed.

Yeah, that's a crappy comparison. The difference is her sick mother was already here, but the author does not need to go and create a child when she knows full well it'll have a shit existence. How long does she think those simple bits of beauty will continue living in the world? Bees are in danger, native birds may go extinct, things continue dying at an alarming rate all thanks to human existence and its excess. Not to mention how telling it is that she's justifying her baby rabies in spite of her guilt over it by comparing it to the lifespan of a terminal person. If you have to compare birthing a whole new person to the remaining life of a terminal one, maybe that's a good sign that you shouldn't breed?

But what do I know? I'm not a real woman after all, nor do I know what real love is, because I haven't spawned.
December 27, 2019
http://www.limeliters.net/the-time-of-man---lyrics.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHqDpeAuRo
January 11, 2020
I'm not surprised they didn't open comments for that story. What a horrible person she is (the same can be said for anyone reproducing these days). You'd think she could take something out of her miscarriages and her observations of reality, but instead it's all about what she wants. And because people are like that, only caring about what they want, we are all utterly fucked. I hope she manages another miscarriage, and loses her uterus along with the fetus.
January 11, 2020
Great news for the sprog: it isn't going to have to live through climate change, because the author had a miscarriage. She's "not sure" if she will opt to get pregnant again. eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login