Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I guess Cameron Diaz is not CF after all

Posted by cfdavep 
I guess Cameron Diaz is not CF after all
January 03, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cameron-diaz-benji-madden-parents-184006091.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueWFob28uY29tLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABjEgKWXhYW7gd9M5Qz17iZTzuk4LqY_jBv0J2fsFg8cmqRKfW9ZvuqP7fFDpb1GvIpIPel6gsefco7awBJIidRXDakxmlZUH__yYpMZ02LPz6fx8XoBBynp3O9UzTDjR6HAjc09nfVncc-B6lh8PjWiZn9jlD2fteWr7QGOBA7h

Eeek, that is a long link.
Re: I guess Cameron Diaz is not CF after all
January 03, 2020
God dammit.

Another one bites the fucking dust.
January 03, 2020
Yeah, I kind of figured she’d fall off and breed once she got married, despite what she said. Unless they’re Helen Mirren’s age, celebrities need to not say anything about not having kids because they inevitably will breed. Eva Mendes, George Clooney, Cameron Diaz.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 03, 2020
So fecking annoying.
January 03, 2020
Raddix? two faces puking

At 47 she likely did not use her own eggs. Why not adopt? We know why, so some Moo can experience pregnasty.

Waiting on the divorce from this one.

Edited for biological correctness.
January 03, 2020
All I can do is say "Fuck you bitch!"

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 04, 2020
Great. Now we childfree females are never going to hear the end of it....but Cameroon had a baybee at 47, there is still time for you!

Because it is inevitable we will change our minds.

As if we have anything in common with Cameroon besides being female. Even if I was wealthy and not a wage slave I still wouldn't have brats. No amount of money would change my mind.

And the countdown to divorce begins.....
January 05, 2020
freya
Great. Now we childfree females are never going to hear the end of it....but Cameroon had a baybee at 47, there is still time for you!

As if we have anything in common with Cameroon besides being female. Even if I was wealthy and not a wage slave I still wouldn't have brats. No amount of money would change my mind.

I hate use one of those bingoes but unfortunaletly most do change their minds. The truly childfree are a rare breed (pardon the pun).
January 05, 2020
cinja
freya

I hate use one of those bingoes but unfortunaletly most do change their minds. The truly childfree are a rare breed (pardon the pun).

I took a path that makes me bingo proof. I don't have eggs or a uterus. (Neither where in usable shape and I was slowly bleeding to death soz Medicare paid for the surgery.)

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 05, 2020
I'm not anywhere near the right demographic, but now that annoying bingo any women 47 years old or younger will now sound like this: "What if you change your mind...……...like Cameron Diaz did?"
January 07, 2020
given the nonsense with these geezer breeders (50,, 60 and up) we will definitely never hear the end of it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 09, 2020
cinja

Fencesitters change their minds (or make them up, rather). The CF don't. The problems arise from fencesitters using CF/definite terminology when the truth is they're not sure or dedicated to staying CF.
January 10, 2020
Lying geezer breeding hypocrites like her and Clowney are the reason we CF don't get taken seriously.
May 01, 2020
Anderson Cooper and all the breeders wetting themselves over his ''big news'' make me want to vomit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login