Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Doctor threatened and maybe doxxed for preforming vasectomy

Posted by cfdavep 
Doctor threatened and maybe doxxed for preforming vasectomy
January 04, 2020
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/ejyahf/my_boyfriends_doctor_asked_as_to_not_share_his/

Apparently the doc told the couple not to tell others he performs the procedure, due to a fundie family who threatened him for performing the procedure on a family member in the past. The fundies are upping their tactics as people serach for a cf friendly doc, one maybe in front of them, but the doc is supposed to keep quiet about it. Jesus
Re: Doctor threatened and maybe doxxed for preforming vasectomy
January 04, 2020
I'm surprised this isn't done more, especially with gynecologists who sterilize unchilded women. I know there are at least a couple places online that have lists of CF-friendly doctors by state and they are all potential targets for pro-breeder fundies who don't want anyone exercising bodily autonomy that doesn't end in reproduction.

Abortion doctors are no longer the only "bad guys" - apparently, the "preventive abortion" providers are on the chopping block now too. Hopefully these people will be careful because the particularly zealous fundies are not above carrying out physical assault against people who don't support rampant breeding.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login