Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unraised ADHD sprog in "seclusion room"

Posted by cfdavep 
Unraised ADHD sprog in "seclusion room"
January 21, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/7-old-home-schooled-being-221714871.html

Guess the schools have to do these things and then when shit happens moo homeschools after the lawsuit
Re: Unraised ADHD sprog in "seclusion room"
January 21, 2020
I don't know what parents expect at this point. They birth these kids and don't want to properly raise them with boundaries and limitations, then they dump them in the school and expect the school to do the entire job. Except, dawG forbid the school lay a hand on their violent, out of control tardo children.

BTW, because I have a co-worker with a violent out of control, badly-behaved brat, I get an earful of this stuff. The kid is only seven, and everyone is in therapy on the County's dime. He has been diagnosed with all the trendy alphabet soup labels: ADHD, ADD, something called "Oppositional Defiant Disorder," which just means Brat with No Parental Boundaries.

This is the current Thought Du Jour with respect to these brats. You are not to tell them no, only to "redirect" or "offer different choices." When the little shit starts raging, everyone else is cleared out to let the brat scream, rage around and trash the room. Telling the child to control himself/herself is tantamount to Chyld Abuse. And of course applying Hand A to Butt B is unheard of. My co-worker told me the other day with a straight face that he, the adult father, had "PTSD" from dealing with his seven year old kid. Are you fecking kidding me? An adult in a MAN'S BODY is traumatized by a seven year old? in my world this would never happen.

My tax dollars at work, folks. Instead of expecting these brats to behave or be expelled, they are letting them trash the school and be violent toward other kids. (This is only exposed when another kid gets hurt and the parents find out.)

I don't blame the schools for dumping these out of control brats in a rubber room. The parents won't let anyone actually discipline their chyld without taking legal action.

The end result is nobody is learning anything and it drags down the good students because all the resources are going to the bad. See the "teacher shortage" thread.
January 21, 2020
I wonder how long the rage quit home schooling is gonna last because you know Moo doesn't want her tard at home if she can dump him on a free babysitter teacher all day.

Also, was this child parented at all? He moves like an ape. Is he legitimately feral or something? I have a feeling wrangling the tard into the seclusion room wasn't just done for shits and giggles. The little fuck was put into this room to calm down, probably as a sort of time-out, proceeds to continue being a shit and then kicks the aide, leading to him being put into wrestling holds. Maybe Moo lets the little asshole hit and kick her, but that doesn't mean an educator will.

The kid is wild enough that he requires restraint and I don't think this person did anything wrong. I'm sure nobody will be sad that this violent little tard won't be coming back.

Even people in the comments are saying this is not mistreatment. Duh says "someone" has to be held accountable. Yeah I'm lookin' at you, assface. There are two reasons this kid is an out-of-control freak and it's the two inept handlers in the video with him. Can't wait until he's a teenager and impossible to restrain.
January 21, 2020
What we see here is a fried zygote. This child will be useless to one and all, and it looks like the creature needs to be put down.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 21, 2020
duh
Someone needs to be held accountable

Great, let's start with the shitty parents.
January 22, 2020
We had a woman like this where I used to teach. She took her little terror out halfway through first grade to home school him. Guess who was back for second grade? She still didn't approve of the fact that the school attempted to discipline her brat, so she sent him to a Montessori school for third grade. Guess who got kicked out not invited to re-enroll and was back in public school for fourth and fifth grade?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 22, 2020
LoveToLurk
We had a woman like this where I used to teach. She took her little terror out halfway through first grade to home school him. Guess who was back for second grade? She still didn't approve of the fact that the school attempted to discipline her brat, so she sent him to a Montessori school for third grade. Guess who got kicked out not invited to re-enroll and was back in public school for fourth and fifth grade?

Because god knows she didn't want him at home.
January 22, 2020
When will the education system realize there are some children that cannot be educated?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 24, 2020
I wonder if this kid was also mainstreamed. Can't be having the tards getting butthurts over being segregated in the special needs room with those pesky teachers who are specially trained/educated to deal with their shit!

I guarantee you anything if these worthless sacks took a belt to the kid's ass every time he acted up, he'd be an angel within a week. Even the dumbest awtard can understand pain and learn from it.
January 25, 2020
craftyzits
When will the education system realize there are some children that cannot be educated?

Educators know this full well. Tards and the like used to be prohibited from attending public schools for the same reasons we discuss as problems in the schools that those kids cause.

Then the feds forced the issue and said the defectobrats had to be educated at public expense too. Everybody's hands have been tied. There are also many more of such kids than in the past. It used to be every village had an idiot, or at least someone who was very dysfunctional. Today it's more like every block.
January 25, 2020
Kman, now it's almost every house. A lot of it just has to do with money oh, the more defectos the more money School District bring in

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login