Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos and zen

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos and zen
January 22, 2020
I am reading books on Zen Buddhism and I found a good one called "Paradise in Plain Sight" at the librray and then "Hand Wash Cold" These would've been perfect books except that after leaving the zen monestary the female author married and had a kid. She claimed she never wanted kids, but admitted that she knew nothing about herself anyway. I think this is the problem with most fence sitters.

Moo has kid and then goes on about zen and parenting at a zen meeting. She then admitted that parenting is "divine" and a "path to this divinity" even "better then sex" as it is "more meaningful" and "encompassing" A guy at one of her talks said from the back that "Even monkey's can raise their young" meaning that having a kid is not an accomplishment in Zen and she thought he was "probably a father and an insensitive one" that there was "no way obviously he was a mother, for if he somehow was he would realize what a divine thing it is" I guess duh's are less than because they do not give birth and experience divine states, so the CF would have no hope in reaching enlightenment.

It seems that the breeder mentality is even a thing in monestaries when zen priests plan to leave after a while.
Re: Moos and zen
January 22, 2020
Usually the people who wax poetic about the joy of parenthood are full of shit and are just trying to convince themselves. Meanwhile, every PNB I've ever known has been like, "I love my kid, but I want to beat their head in sometimes. Good choice not having any!" Parenting is divine and better than sex? Pretty sure those rose-colored glasses are opaque.

cfdavep
I guess duh's are less than because they do not give birth and experience divine states, so the CF would have no hope in reaching enlightenment.

Moos have done all but come right out and say Duhs are inferior parents because giving birth creates a bond like no other that men just can't fathom, which is probably why a lot of Moos will go out of their way to prevent their partners from having a hand in the raising of their own child. Moos feel only they can parent right, or they're scared that if they let their men raise the kids, they'll prove that men can be equally good at parenting as women, if not better.

Zen is "a state of calm attentiveness in which one's actions are guided by intuition rather than by conscious effort," but I bet you anything Moo got all of the drugs while crapping out her crotch turd. Not very zen of her!
January 22, 2020
I guess the thing about zen is that it points out that the ordinary can be extraordinary if close attention is paid to it and to live without putting one's ego into ANYTHING one does just that thing with total attention. and skill reducing a lot of suffering

So to say being a moo is divine is to say moohood happens to be that one thing that is not ordinary and I am glad the guy informed. her that it is nothing more than just another thing.

There was a really great story of a woman in Asia who married in her teens and had 10 kids in poverty. They all treated her badly as adults, like she was this dumb servant, after her husband died she became a Buddhsit nun in order to reach enlightenment and really did leave her old life behind. It was a great story of hardship turned into something great.

But moos in this part of the world can get ordained and call themselves divine for doing what a monkey can do. Moo make women look bad in every part of life.
January 22, 2020
This cunt needs to sit down and shut the fuck up!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 22, 2020
Cambion
Meanwhile, every PNB I've ever known has been like, "I love my kid, but I want to beat their head in sometimes. Good choice not having any!"

The flat out best parent I know admits she got lucky with her daughter, that she was quiet, non fussy, slept through the night easily, etc. Even so, she also says that parenting is incredibly stressful, that she worries constantly about her daughter's safety, well being, how well she raised her, what her future will be like, etc., etc.... She is also very supportive of me being CF. She has never once bingoed me or tried to tell me that anything about parenting is "all worth it." She clearly has nothing she's trying to convince herself of, and the difference between talking to her about her kid vs. a mombie is night and day.

Cambion
Parenting is divine and better than sex? Pretty sure those rose-colored glasses are opaque.

Methinks this woman has had some really crappy sex partners.
January 23, 2020
Dear lord!
These fucking breeders always manage to get their attention-seeking ways to new goddamn heights (or lows, actually).
Instrumentalizing buddhism of all things to glorify their breeding? Like, really?? The one philosophy that is basically the root of philosophical antinatalism, telling about avoiding suffering, and seeing birth and the ego connected to it as the root of suffering?
This is bloody insane and idiotic of her to bring in moo-shit into this, which is basically the exact opposite of enlightenment, because it most definetly creates suffering and requires no skill or spirituality whatsoever - yep, monkeys, roaches, rats, etc. do it all the time, as the dude there already befittingly said.
If she were putting on that stupid act under the flag of an abrahamic religion, that does glorify breeding for the most part anyway (except the example of some bible verses, that are antinatalist, but those get cherrypicked away by the christians), fair enough, but buddhism?! That bitch should back the hell off and admit she messed up with her bloody loaf.
If she were truly buddhist, she would have helped/adopted already existing people/animals in need, reducing their suffering. THAT is selfless. THAT is ENLIGHTENMENT. Not shitting out a new miserable suffering life and then demanding to get her goddamn ego stroked for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
January 23, 2020
kittehpeoples

Cambion
Parenting is divine and better than sex? Pretty sure those rose-colored glasses are opaque.

Methinks this woman has had some really crappy sex partners.

My thoughts, too. If parenting is better, then whoever she's been with has been doing it wrong and/or she didn't bother correcting them.

Also, some things in life are just qualitatively different and can't really be compared. The ol' apples and oranges thing. I can't help but wonder WHY she is comparing two totally different experiences.
January 23, 2020
Yeah, there’s a different Divine Earth Mother on the local news every night where I live. They always look Zen AF. Or maybe that’s the meth.

Don’t worry, ladies. If CPS comes and takes you off your encompassing path to divinity, you can always shit out another one.
January 24, 2020
Someone who describes having kids as being better than sex has either had godawful sex or it's a defense mechanism to cover up the fact that sluicing ruined their genitals to the point where sex is no longer enjoyable.

I mean if that's her personal definition of zen, good for her. But it's not everyone's definition.
January 24, 2020
I'm sensing a specuall sneawkflake revolution! If every parent is divine then no parent is divine.

You don't hear people who have had tumors in their bodies for years going on and on about how their connection with the tumor is something others can't fathom.
January 25, 2020
Cambion
Someone who describes having kids as being better than sex has either had godawful sex

Do you ever get the impression that many people who reproduce and then go on to have nothing else going on in their lives have low or no sex drive? (Which is fine of course, but it does make you unqualified to comment on how good sex is or isn't.) Like they endure it for the sake of having kids and are relieved when they don't have to anymore.
January 25, 2020
yurble
Do you ever get the impression that many people who reproduce and then go on to have nothing else going on in their lives have low or no sex drive? (Which is fine of course, but it does make you unqualified to comment on how good sex is or isn't.) Like they endure it for the sake of having kids and are relieved when they don't have to anymore.

Oh definitely - that, or they've had it drilled into their heads that sex is for procreation only and shouldn't be an enjoyable activity because recreational sex is dirty and bad. Or maybe they're insanely ugly and nobody will screw them, so they make it sound like it's intentional on their part? As in, "I don't need sex because I'm a strong beautiful woman on the inside and that's all that matters!" or insert some incel logic for their male counterparts. Could be a mix of factors too.

All I can say is I have never thought, "Whew, glad that's over" when it comes to sex. Guess I'm not zen enough. eye rolling smiley
January 25, 2020
yurble
Cambion
Someone who describes having kids as being better than sex has either had godawful sex

Yes. It seems to be more common with women (though I may be totally wrong), and my theory is that it's because they're often shouldering the bulk of the child-raising. so they're often tired and frustrated. Plus, you know...kids are libido killers in my humble opinion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login