Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4-year-old shot in head

Posted by yurble 
4-year-old shot in head
January 28, 2020
Brilliant, breeders are at it again. A boy died from being shot in the head while wrestling with the duh, who had the gun tucked in his pants. Tricky PNA to pull off, but it looks like they've already got the GoFundMe going, and it's unknown if charges will be filed. But it has to be a PNA, because how stupid do you have to be to have an accident like this? Too stupid to figure out how to breed, probably.
Re: 4-year-old shot in head
January 28, 2020
sorry, but haven't you noticed that there IS no "too stupid to breed". Sometimes I think it's almost a requirement to breed!
January 28, 2020
Reminds me of the toddlers who manage a head shot to their mother from a gun the father just happened to leave on the table.
January 28, 2020
Bad case of buyer's remorse it looks like...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 29, 2020
Gotta love the Jesus-y aspect.

Dud fancied himself a WannaBe gangsta punk, so he had his piece down the back of his pants at all times, even at home and even when playing with his kid, excuse me, I mean Jaysus called this little boy Home.

This dude was 36 YEARS OLD. What is it with the gun nuttery?

And the kid was the only boy of three kids and he was named Tripp, which suggest he is the third of his name. I'm guessing these idiots will be working on a replacement boy just as soon as they can.

I have nothing against Jesus myself, but he has a lot of followers room with temperature IQs.

ETA: The only justice in this story is that Dud shot himself too.
January 29, 2020
bell_flower

Dud fancied himself a WannaBe gangsta punk, so he had his piece down the back of his pants at all times, even at home and even when playing with his kid, excuse me, I mean Jaysus called this little boy Home.

And the kid was the only boy of three kids and he was named Tripp, which suggest he is the third of his name. I'm guessing these idiots will be working on a replacement boy just as soon as they can.

I have nothing against Jesus myself, but he has a lot of followers room with temperature IQs.

Is this a naming trend?
Sarah Palin had children named Trigg and Trap and a grandchild named Tripp.
January 29, 2020
khan
bell_flower

Is this a naming trend?
Sarah Palin had children named Trigg and Trap and a grandchild named Tripp.

Waiting for a brat named Clapp.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 30, 2020
The gun has been sent off to determine why it went off unexpectedly...how much you want to bet they find nothing wrong with the gun and that the story about "play wrestling" with a gun in dad's pants turns out to be utter bullshit?
January 30, 2020
So we're expected to believe that a gun buried in the back of Duh's pants somehow coincidentally managed to score two head shots?

And since nobody else saw this shit unfold (as far as I know), all we have to go by is Duh's word. Yeah, my guess is it wasn't an accident and Duh just took out the biological trash, but if he thinks he's gonna get off scot free, he better think again. Coroners can tell the angle at which a bullet was fired by examining the entry wounds, so if Duh shot the kid point blank, it will look much different than if the gun accidentally discharged from the back of his pants. Also, how miraculously convenient that Duh survived being shot in the head and the kid didn't.

And if it was an accident, what the fuck kind of a hold did the guy have the kid in to shoot both himself and the kid in the head with a gun tucked in the back of his pants? That would imply the barrel of the gun was pointing toward the floor, so unless one of these two is/was a contortionist or had a broken spine, I don't think there's any way this shit happened the way Duh says it did. And why did he need to have his gun on hand while wrestling with his child? In case someone just happened to break in while he was putting Junior in a full nelson?

Duh needs to at least get charged with manslaughter because even if it was an accident, it was profoundly stupid to wrestle with anyone with a firearm on his person.
January 30, 2020
It's common practice for someone to injure themselves a bit when murdering someone to allay suspicion...like taking a less than lethal dose of poison or giving themselves a few stab wounds...just saying. I'm pretty sure that's why duh got shot too - he was trying to give his story some semblance of veracity.
January 30, 2020
yurble
It's common practice for someone to injure themselves a bit when murdering someone to allay suspicion...like taking a less than lethal dose of poison or giving themselves a few stab wounds...just saying. I'm pretty sure that's why duh got shot too - he was trying to give his story some semblance of veracity.

The plot of "Death on the Nile"?
January 30, 2020
I'm wondering... is this child a defecto?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 31, 2020
Take it from someone who grew up around guns and has been professionally trained in handling them: only a complete fucktard poser tucks a loose gun in his pants, front or rear. I never saw or heard of anyone, even on TV or in movies, doing this shit when I was coming up in the 1970s; it's more recent. Notice you never see cops just tucking a gun in their pants or placing it in a pocket. A handgun goes in a proper holster, which is secured to the body or clothing.

This is the kind of stupid shit some gun owners do that helps the nuts who want to ban or severely limit guns.

We've had threads in the past discussing suspicions about toddlers supposedly shooting dead others in a household with a gun that conveniently happened to be lying somewhere. Most handguns are too heavy and toddlers' hands too small to pick up and fire the weapon. This story reminds me of those threads.
January 31, 2020
khan: my first thought also was 'death on the nile'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 02, 2020
I loved that movie Death on the Nile! I have it in VHS, but I'm hoping to find a DVD copy of it some day.

He would've probably shot his balls off before killing his kid. I think his story is totally made up and he'll be charged.
February 05, 2020
kittehpeoples
The gun has been sent off to determine why it went off unexpectedly
To be fair, a gunsmith can modify the trigger pull and pressure by changing out parts, but this is something that competitive pistol shooters do, not the average dude tucking it in his pants like he's a character on Breaking Bad. Even with modifications, a gun still will not "go off" by itself.
February 05, 2020
Tiquer
kittehpeoples
The gun has been sent off to determine why it went off unexpectedly
To be fair, a gunsmith can modify the trigger pull and pressure by changing out parts, but this is something that competitive pistol shooters do, not the average dude tucking it in his pants like he's a character on Breaking Bad. Even with modifications, a gun still will not "go off" by itself.

There have been some issues with some models. Currently SEPTA in Philadelphia has pending litigation against Sig Sauer over several accidental discharges by the Sig Sauer P320 service weapon.

https://whyy.org/articles/septa-cop-whose-gun-mysteriously-fired-cleared-of-wrongdoing-litigation-against-gunmaker-pending/

https://www.nhpr.org/post/sig-sauer-faces-more-lawsuits-over-p320-pistol

That's not to say duh didn't amateur gunsmith the thing and screw up the safety.

My issue with the story is less about whether the gun could discharge accidentally (I know they can, if rarely), and more with how did it get from being tucked in the back of his pants to a position where it could shoot both of them in the head while they were wrestling on a bed. The whole situation seems strangely contrived to me. But I'm a pretty suspicious person, I guess, so there's that. shrug
February 06, 2020
You can Fallen copies of Death on the Nile. There are now two versions of it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login