Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Let's Make Women Great Again"

Posted by bell_flower 
"Let's Make Women Great Again"
February 01, 2020
Thanks to the U.S. Commander In Turd, idiots like this are now emboldened to have entire conventions for Red Pillers. Check out the speaker list and here are some choice quotes. Yes, these nut jobs are actually trying to attract women to the convention!

In 2018, President Dream realized that while The 21 Convention was benefiting the lives of millions of men worldwide, there was not a similar event of quality for women. Women today are being indoctrinated into toxic feminist ideology at an epidemic rate and are being lead astray into lives filled with depression, barren wombs, and loneliness. President Johnson believes that women benefit from positive, masculine voices in their lives and surrounding culture. This is what makes The 22 Convention so different and so effective. The 22 Convention is not going to tell women what they want to hear, but what they need to hear: the truth.

Hiding under a mask of fake progress, feminism today has become a radical assault on all forms of positive, traditional femininity - you know, the one hard coded into your DNA. Through an onslaught of anti-feminine propaganda spanning generations, women today have been pushed to act like men and DENY their own feminine nature. This has left millions of women feeling unhappy, confused, frustrated, and hopeless. At The 22 Convention you will learn the truth that unhealthy militant feminists have been hiding from you your entire life in their war on men, boys, fathers, and women who simply enjoy being feminine.

For decades, feminism has derided women who want to prioritize motherhood and family. Shamed them, mocked them, ridiculed them as servants of some mysterious patriarchy boogeyman. These clever manipulations were designed to weed you out of the gene pool and forever prevent you from embracing the sacred responsibility, honor, and adventure of motherhood - a journey your half of the human race is uniquely equipped for. *Our speakers will teach you the skills to get wifed up, knocked up, and have as many babies as your heart desires with the time and fertility you have left, and how to bounce back to amazing health and wellness without extreme diets or stress. The clock is ticking and your babies are soon to be kicking!

Someone please tell me this a joke.
Re: "Let's Make Women Great Again"
February 01, 2020
The GOP is a joke too, but its not funny!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 02, 2020
This speaks volumes about their particular insecurities. They want to convince women to return to confining gender roles because they think it will solve all of their existential problems and prop them up as men.
February 02, 2020
Yup, the fact that they are trying to force women into moohood by taking away abortion and BC options, just shows me that they don't actually like women. They just want to keep us barefoot and pregnant so that we aren't any kind of threat to them.

Fuck 'em! If they think that some misogynist is a good example for 'traditional family values' then they can have him. I'm a little bit pissed off because it looks like he's going to be acquitted by the GOP senators.

Good old fashioned family values mixed with a healthy dose of lies and corruption. Sounds about right.
February 02, 2020
My eyes just about bugged out when reading that. How fucking stupid and insecure are they? I keep forgetting that presenting as hyper-femme and having lots of baybees is the whole point of being a woman. Wonder how many guys at their “21” conference are incels.censored bar

It takes a child to raze a village.
February 02, 2020
cj
My eyes just about bugged out when reading that. How fucking stupid and insecure are they? I keep forgetting that presenting as hyper-femme and having lots of baybees is the whole point of being a woman. Wonder how many guys at their “21” conference are incels.censored bar

I would certainly guess that most if not all incels are Republicans/conservatives.
February 02, 2020
I had to go to the link. I didn't think it was possible to read such garbage in 2020. I would expect this garbage to be mocked and posted as an article from the 1950's or 1960's. Gender and pro-natalism are both social constructs. And physical attractiveness is yet another social construct, entirely feminine to this group. The final social constructs:self-sufficiency and employment are exclusively masculine to this group. The purpose of this conference is to bully and shame women into buying into all of these social constructs.

Note the women most likely to be impressionable to such nonsense (aged 18-25) receive a discount for attending. No doubt there is some matchmaking of like-minded folks expected out of the attendees. And as often is the case with shame, there will be some brain washing applied at the conference to get the women and men attending to buy into these social constructs. And if those durn wimmin attending will just take the next 3 months to crash diet then they may find the mayon of their dreams. Men, you need do nothing but show up and collect the wimmin of your dreams.

When it comes to shame (of any kind) and punitive situations there is almost always a social construct behind it. I'm not promoting anarchy and 100% permissiveness just awareness of shame as a side effect of a social construct. Shame and consequence are hard-wired into 99% of the US population by either their parents and/or school system at a young age. A social construct isn't based on logic or biology, it is based on the vested interests of those in power.

Understanding social constructs can be positive, such as in a corporate culture where certain habits are expected. Being on time to meetings, carrying out daily activities without expecting explicit instructions on how to do everything, reading emails and replying within an 8 hour window, etc. are examples of at least one corporate culture. Another corporate culture may mean following rote instructions and never deviating from the expected to include how hands are washed.

The social construct of time is also positive in many ways.

There is a total lack of critical thinking allowed with these types. These women will be discouraged from asking important questions such as:

What will make me happy in the future? If I don't think I can understand this yet, then what are the kinds of things that make me happy now or sad now?

Do I understand relationships take work and whether or not marriage is for me? If I haven't experienced these things what are my opinions of them? How did I form my opinions of these things?

Do I enjoy leisure time? If so, what life choices can I make now that will insure I have leisure time in my life permanently? How do I figure out what are the priorities to incorporate and what to omit because life isn't immortal?

How important is getting married versus having a career to me? How do I know what my priorities are? Are they based out of my own experience or is it something I was told or saw in a movie? If I don't have a rational basis for my priorities then how do I obtain this knowledge before permanently committing to one or more priority?

If I decided on a family how will I take care of myself or any children if my husband dies or we divorce?

Do I enjoy changing diapers, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and loud crying demanding helpless people who require 24/7 assistance for the first 3+ years of their lives or longer? If I don't know this, how can I find out about it before committing to these things? As a child, did I experience and enjoy any of these things?

Do I enjoy working and being self-sufficient? Do I have a plan for how to become self-sufficient, if not how can I figure out if these things are important to me?

If I choose the path less traveled how will I explain this to my more conventional friends and family? How important is it for me to honor my choice?

Thinking is dangerous!
February 04, 2020
Hmmm.. I was looking at that link and scrolled the list of their "Confirmed [Loser]Speakers" who'll give a talk at that convention. Among them I noticed a one "stefan molyneux". I've seen some of this dude's videos on YouTube and I found some of them to be quite racist in nature (a la 'scientific racism'). A short synopsis of this odd bird is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux Yikes!!
February 05, 2020
I'm not surprised that this kind of human trash would speak at such an "indoctrination event"...or should I rather plainly say shitshow...
Literally everyone who spews such anti-woman bullshit is some assclown who still lives in or wants to live in the fucking 18th century, to compensate for his complexes and his small d*ck. I mean how fucking insecure do you have to be to try and belittle women and take their life choices away like that, basically wanting to define them as your slave? These men gotta be REALLY fucking scared of women simply being BETTER at everything than them.
Everyone of these guys is either an ultra-right wing sexist conservative, religious/cult nut, white supremacist/racist, psycho fucking conspiracy theorist, whiny little bitch who will never get laid, straight-out narcissistic asshole, or a mixture of all this shit.
To sum it all up: They can all fuck themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
February 06, 2020
Thanks for the laffs. Look a little closer and you'll laugh too. Men who haven't drunk these guys' Kool-Aid think this group is a joke too.

This is a scam to enrich the organizers. Really, $999 to attend? And that's the early-bird price? Also, one of the men involved runs a group dedicated to the same ideas, and joining his group costs hundreds of dollars per year. It's all about the Benjamins.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login