Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For once, a moo who doesn't think kyds should be part of EVERY holiday...

Posted by lurker-derp 
...more specifically, she seems to be insinuating that Valentine's Day cards for kids are gonna encourage pedos to contact their target, which sure, that COULD happen, but really it's just the store cashing in on mindless breeders who buy anything kyd-related.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/outraged-mum-demands-tesco-removes-21395046

I actually agree with her on one thing, Valentine's day is about adult love - platonic or romantic - and trying to involve kyds in this kind of holiday is squicky as fuck, but when has that ever stopped breeders before?

Breeders are forever trying to wedge their smelly, noisy, unkempt, untrained howler monkeys into EVERYTHING because how DARE their be adult-only places?? It's an anti-family apartheid over here! It's worse than racism or what Hitler did to the Jews!! /s
Valentines specifically designed for adults to give to children? Yeah, that's kinda weird.
Back when I was a kid, Valentine's day party was just a simple exchanging of cards from those "buy in bulk" cards and a small handful of little heart-shaped candies and then it was back to studies.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
kittehpeoples
Valentines specifically designed for adults to give to children? Yeah, that's kinda weird.

Even the cards for kids to give to their parents is weird imo, it's an adult holiday, and kids should be focusing on their studies, not romance.
I wish my in-laws had seen this. Every goddamn holiday, they had one of their "daughters" (in reality a foster-kid for a time) and their "granddaughters" over (I don't consider them family at all). I finally just refused to attend, pleading ill health. I can't say they were badly behaved,. They weren't. I just dislike children intensely and want them in my life as little as can be managed. Everyone has just left it alone, thankfully.

Another time, we went to visit and Skank Moo was visiting with her first baybee, too. The rest of us were out on the deck one evening and were having a right good time when suddenly Skank Moo yelled out of the window that if any of us woke up her chyld, she would beat their ass. Well, there went a perfectly nice evening!

This moron married a transwoman claiming said transwoman was a lesbian. A couple of months later, she got in pig (she claimed the condom broke). A year or so later, she got in pig again and same story. What lesbian gets another woman pregnant?! Not one in the 48 years I've been out! The first time said transwoman wanted PIV sex would have been enough for me. I would have been out of there so fast there would have been tire tracks in the parking lot. Skank Moo is an idiot.

Then when we went to a pagan festival where my wife and I got handfasted, she couldn't be arsed to show up--too busy with her fuck-of-the-festival no doubt.Being Pagan myself, I don't care who people choose to have sex with. It just shows how classless she is.

The main reason I detest her is that nonsense about her baybee possibly being awakened by people enjoying a nice summer evening. It's not our fault that she decided to visit with her sprog! That one time was enough for me. After a couple of uncomfortable holidays, I decided my holiday would be better spent at home watching a holiday movie or whatever.

I really like sensible parunts who realizes that holidays and the world do NOT revolve around their kyds and either stay home or make chyldcare arrangements. Not everyone loves kyds and not everyone is comfortable around them. My adoptive parents got bent out of shape at people who didn't want children at their parties, but hey, I was perfectly OK with it. My babysitter and I got to share pizza and we had a lot of fun. I really don't think that, as a young kyd, I would have enjoyed adult parties--in fact I know I would have been bored as hell at one. I base this as having eavesdropped on a couple of my parunts' parties. I didn't think anything they were talking about was the least bit interesting.

I really like sensible parunts who realizes that holidays and the world do NOT revolve around their kyds and either stay home or make chyldcare arrangements. Not everyone loves kyds and not everyone is comfortable around them. My adoptive parents got bent out of shape at people who didn't want children at their parties, but hey, I was perfectly OK with it. My babysitter and I got to share pizza and we had a lot of fun. I really don't think that, as a young kyd, I would have enjoyed adult parties--in fact I know I would have been bored as hell at one. I base this as having eavesdropped on a couple of my parunts' parties. I didn't think anything they were talking about was the least bit interesting.

Amen to that. My parents went out to adult holiday stuff and we kids stayed home and it was a ton of fun in similar ways. Fun babysitter, got to watch TV, and often got to order pizza! My parents also had other adults over sometimes, and my siblings and I were shooed upstairs for the evening because it was a grown-up party and not for us. Again...we didn't feel left out or abandoned. We played board games, carried out practical jokes on each other, transformed my brother's room into a giant spiderweb using a roll of kite string, and so on.

Re: kids and Valentines Day...I think it's wasted on them. Not creepy, just not really the right demographic.
Re: For once, a moo who doesn't think kyds should be part of EVERY holiday...
February 13, 2020
As a kid we were expected to hand out Valentine's Day cards to all the kids in our class. Of course, not everyone gave all the kids cards. The cards were pointless as there were always hurt feelings and it is silly to expect everyone to be included. That is never going to happen. The treats were good though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login