Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dad sued after three-year-old daughter scratches 10 brand new Audis

Posted by DucorpsToo 
Dad sued after three-year-old daughter scratches 10 brand new Audis
February 03, 2020
Stumbled across this one today.., although it's dated December 19,2019. Jeez, control your kids!! :rusty chainsaw
https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/10585133/dad-sued-daughter-scratches-audis-rock/
Re: Dad sued after three-year-old daughter scratches 10 brand new Audis
February 03, 2020
Children don't belong out in public.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Damn, these beautiful cars.... its a shame they got damaged by some dumbass yard-monkey, while its keeper was obliviously staring holes into thin air. I'm happy he got his ass sued and didn't get off the hook "becuz kyyyyydddzzz will be kyyyydzzzz".
It was also refreshing to read the comments, that all sided with the car dealer instead of the dipshit breeder. I really loved this one:

MotorbikeMike (cool that he's a fellow biker btw)
Too right the dad should pay. Sick of ignorant parents who think that just because they’ve saddled the world with another screaming badly behaved carbon footprint their behaviour doesn’t count. Had many a child end up scratching my bike or burning themselves on the engine when it’s been parked outside because the ignorant owner is too busy with their phone or friend to make sure they are behaving themselves, or is so ignorant they just think that because they’re special enough to have a kid it can do whatever it likes and nobody should be allowed to have any say about it.

Just a quick point. Just because you’ve managed to reproduce doesn’t give you more right or opinion than the rest and certainly doesn’t exclude you from having to pay for things your offspring have damaged. If you breed them then control them it’s not rocket science.

The carbon-footprint-quote is damn cool - I always say, basically the way Doug Stanhope said: I did so much for the environment by not spawning some shitty new-consumer(+X new consumers later)-kyd, that I can totally be okay with buying and driving a nice motorbike or car without feeling bad about its little bit of CO2 emissions. Considering the buttload of CO2 and pollution I avoided by avoiding the "next generation+X" in this overcrowded shithole.
Especially if you think about the breeders themselves - in addition to their bloodyass spawn, they drive huge gas-guzzling monstrosities for every short fucking distance and don't ever give a fuck about that. I know one grandbreeder (my late grandma's sister's husband) who drives his grandbrat to and from school every day...point is, the school is just 5min walking distance away from their McMansion thinks someone else is crazy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
February 04, 2020
So the kid took a rock in from outside that it found and marked up 10 Audis at the dealership and the place is saying pay up or get sued. Good for them
February 04, 2020
we can hope but I'll bet the court will give daddict a slide

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 04, 2020
forever thank god we never fell for the stupid baby sell. fuckin little twats.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 04, 2020
I hope he doesn't get to weasel his way out because "she's just a child" and "she didn't know any better." Dinging up ten Audis like that means the dealership will need to take a significant loss to sell them and I don't think insurance has dumbass child damage coverage, meaning the dealer will have to eat the costs.

Unfortunately, the only way to make breeders wake the fuck up and deal with their own spawn is to hit them right in the wallet. But to be fair, if Duh was shopping for a new or lightly used Audi, he can probably afford to pay for the damages to the cars too. Maybe he'll learn to either leave the brat at home or keep an eye on it when he goes shopping for expensive stuff now.
February 05, 2020
I think the dealer should let their insurance go after this. Insurance companies can be remorseless. Remember the case of the aunt - widely vilified in the news despite the fact that it wasn't her choice - who got injured by the kid jumping on her and her insurance sued her sister and the kid in order to recoup its costs?

In civil cases, intention to cause damage has nothing whatsoever to do with it. That's an issue for criminal cases. At least that's the ideal. I sure hope the court takes only two factors into consideration: did the person accused of causing the damage actually cause the damage, and did the damage cause as much loss as claimed?
February 07, 2020
I guess the tired old excuse of only looking away for a second isn't feasible in this situation considering the brat is 3 and 10 cars were scratched.

And what kind of parent lets their toadler free range at a car dealership?
freya

And what kind of parent lets their toadler free range at a car dealership?

A parent wouldn't, a breeder would, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say one hoping for a PNA that they think they can sue for.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login