Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

As If the Brood Sows Aren't Pampered Enough

Posted by MerlynHerne 
As If the Brood Sows Aren't Pampered Enough
February 08, 2020
Has anyone seen this idiocy ye?. Now the brood sows can have their piglet right beside them. Of course the brood sows who didn't have this are grunting and squealing that they have just LURRRRVED to have their piglet by them. Co-sleeping is so Third World. Breeders just get more and more disgusting.

Brood Sows Can Now Have Piglet Co-Sleep Next to Them
Re: As If the Brood Sows Aren't Pampered Enough
February 08, 2020
Meh. If the kids are in the same room, it's the breeder that has to care for them, rather than staff.
February 08, 2020
A friend of mine had complications with her second kid and had to stay in the hospital a little longer than normal. She said being there so long was great because she could hand the baby off to the nursery and get a few nights of good sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 08, 2020
The beds are at least designed to prevent unpigged breeders from steamrolling their dumplings, so no co-sleeping PNAs on the hospital's dime.

Would you like to see beds like this in all maternity hospitals?

Only if I don't have to pay for them. I also figure that hospitals will find a way to charge women more for the use of these special beds, which will come out of everyone else's income when all the welfare heifers want hospital births with all the fixins.

the perfect structure for new mothers who want to keep their babies safe while keeping them close.

Why would their babies not be safe in a hospital? I'd say a newborn is probably safer with the staff than with its Moo.
February 09, 2020
yurble
Meh. If the kids are in the same room, it's the breeder that has to care for them, rather than staff.

It seems to me that if giving birth is so traumatic that moos would consider the hospital time to be the reprieve before they go home and have to do everything. This is strange.

And I bet the moos will still cry foul on everything they don't want to do (waking up 5,000 times at night, changing the parasite, etc.).
February 10, 2020
freya
yurble

It seems to me that if giving birth is so traumatic that moos would consider the hospital time to be the reprieve before they go home and have to do everything. This is strange.

And I bet the moos will still cry foul on everything they don't want to do (waking up 5,000 times at night, changing the parasite, etc.).

You would think they'd cherish this time, but nope.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login