Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New age breeders in Vermont

Posted by cfdavep 
New age breeders in Vermont
February 08, 2020
There was a snow storm here so nothing much to do but head to an interesting store. We went to Vermont to this New age shop run by this friendly older lady. There was a duh, moo and sprog in there and the parunts were buying $300 worth of Native American stuff including incense and a drum. Moo then mentioned she was preggo and was having a home birth and was doing this the new age way hence the Native American stuff, I guess to set the mood. The older woman who runs the shop was not impressed and I could'nt believe what I was hearing

I was thinking "gee I have great timing when it comes to these places"

I can't understand why "lefties" have to be so silly and no wonder the conservatives are taking over. Moo should be thinking science and a hospital, not some Native Amercan stuff as the actual Native Americans did what they did as they had no other choice and I doubt they romantized themselves. Moo probably thinks her sprog will be "new age special" but will probably grow up to be a Republican voting SUV driver in an over populated collapsing world. These dumbasses do not remember that the Native Americans lived in a world with much less human population and only expected to live until 45-50 and that is a more natural time of death in nature for humans.

Why must leftie states be so airy fairy and conservative states so breederific and woman hating. There seems to be two boxes in the US, the new agey weirdos I ran into today and Christian family types.
Re: New age breeders in Vermont
February 08, 2020
(the following is assuming the pregnant person is white)

There's also the fact that native traditions/religions aren't some novelty that anyone can pick up. I'm super-whitey-white...entirely European heritage, raised in a typical white suburban life, and while I've learned about some native traditions and such, I'm not about to co-opt them. They are not for me because they're for the natives. The end.
February 08, 2020
The couple was white and looked "middle class"
February 08, 2020
And my massively cynical brain thought, "Of course they were".
February 08, 2020
randomcfchick

Cherokee Indians can be mistaken for white frequently, especially if you have 1/4 Cherokee. I am a quarter Cherokee, a quarter Irish, and a quarter English according to my very chatty caseworker who told my mother a lot more than what her employer would have been happy to hear about to my adoptive mother. However, my mother who is half Swedish half all American white mutt was mistaken for Indian frequently because she had black hair sometimes worn in a braid. Me? I looked like an Irish lass.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 08, 2020
randomcfchick

You’re not the only one.

I’ll bet actual Native American women go to the damn hospital.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 09, 2020
LoveToLurk
randomcfchick

You’re not the only one.

I’ll bet actual Native American women go to the damn hospital.

My half Indian cow went to the hospital to shit and dump her affair loaf so she could go home and keep the husband. Wonder how that worked out? Meanwhile, I was adopted twice, and abused so badly in the first home I had to be hospitalized for 10 months.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 10, 2020
craftyzits
randomcfchick

Cherokee Indians can be mistaken for white frequently, especially if you have 1/4 Cherokee. I am a quarter Cherokee, a quarter Irish, and a quarter English according to my very chatty caseworker who told my mother a lot more than what her employer would have been happy to hear about to my adoptive mother. However, my mother who is half Swedish half all American white mutt was mistaken for Indian frequently because she had black hair sometimes worn in a braid. Me? I looked like an Irish lass.

I thought of exactly this when thinking over this thread while driving. There are several native tribes that can "pass" as caucasian...Cherokee and Mandan came to mind as examples. There are even cases of European explorers coming across tribes with so-called "white" features and coloring. Can't remember exactly which tribes, but I remember green eyes being mentioned as one of the noticeable features.
February 10, 2020
randomcfchick
craftyzits
randomcfchick

I thought of exactly this when thinking over this thread while driving. There are several native tribes that can "pass" as caucasian...Cherokee and Mandan came to mind as examples. There are even cases of European explorers coming across tribes with so-called "white" features and coloring. Can't remember exactly which tribes, but I remember green eyes being mentioned as one of the noticeable features.

That's half English. Sleepy last night.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login