Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duhs forced to sell their favorite things on craiglist

Posted by cfdavep 
Duhs forced to sell their favorite things on craiglist
February 10, 2020
https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/boa/d/hughsonville-hunter-23/7072383597.html

This guy lives in upstate NY and moo decided that she is too bizzy with new baybee to sail anymore, so duh has a buy a small sailboat so he can sail alone which means a REALLY small one as the 17-foot dinghies and up are better off sailed with another person unless one is really experienced. How anyone could dump that boat for a baybee I will never know, but there it is

Sometimes I wonder why they put their childed status in the Craiglist ads, it is like a subconscious cry for help from themselves or something or anger they refuse to look at.
Re: Duhs forced to sell their favorite things on craiglist
February 10, 2020
Having children is supposed to create instant sympathy in anyone reading the ad. If selling, it sends the message you shouldn't try to bargain, because you'd be taking food out of a baby's mouth, and if buying, it is used to try to drive down the price because of course you wouldn't want to make a kid cry.

I don't know why breeders don't realize that having kids is bog common, and when everyone is "special", no-one is special. It's a sure sign of a BNP to shoehorn parental status when it is completely irrelevant, in hopes of garnering special treatment.
February 10, 2020
At the top of the ad I just noticed that duh wants the $$$ or a Miata as a trade in for it. Moo will probably be making him put that on Craiglist also with a second kid, as if moo will allow a two seater in the driveway blocking the moo mobile
February 10, 2020
yurble
you shouldn't try to bargain, because you'd be taking food out of a baby's mouth,

I thought that's what moo's teats were for. moo with baybee bouncing and laughing hysterical laughter
February 10, 2020
I would never buy something from a breeder who mentions their reproductive status in the sale description for two reasons: one, I don't want to deal with the attention whoring and haggling that will inevitably accompany buying from a parent, and two, depending on the item, I don't feel like handling something that might be covered in child bodily fluids.

But on the other hand, sometimes you can get stuff in damn fine condition when Moos make their husbands sell their "toys" like cars, video games, pool tables, surfboards and so on when Junior comes along. Because I'm sure that makes for a happy relationship - "No more fun for you, mister! Now you get rid of that Corvette so we can buy a Grand Caravan for Shitleigh!" Saw someone selling a pretty nice Celica on the Facebook Marketplace when I was still car shopping and they didn't even put the fucking car photo as the first picture - it was a picture of Moo's ultrasound and you had to click on it to find out what model the car even was. Must be she figured if she showed everyone her impending miracle, she'd not only get buyers, buy to buyers willing to offer more because baybee.

So I wonder how much shit this guy is getting from the Moo wife for wanting to go sailing alone rather than sitting at home watching his kid drool and fart. My guess is Moo-wife is insanely resentful that he gets to "escape", assuming of course she "allows" him to buy a new boat and use it.
February 11, 2020
"Saw someone selling a pretty nice Celica on the Facebook Marketplace when I was still car shopping and they didn't even put the fucking car photo as the first picture - it was a picture of Moo's ultrasound and you had to click on it to find out what model the car even was. Must be she figured if she showed everyone her impending miracle, she'd not only get buyers, buy to buyers willing to offer more because baybee"

I thought I heard of attention whoring, but that is a new level.
February 11, 2020
I've no sympathy for anyone who has to sell their shit to feed their kids unless they live in a location where abortion is completely unavailable.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 12, 2020
Cambion
Because I'm sure that makes for a happy relationship - "No more fun for you, mister! Now you get rid of that Corvette so we can buy a Grand Caravan for Shitleigh!"

Mr. kittehpeoples had friends whose wives did that to them, and he wound up with a lot of their stuff. One of them gave him a bunch of cheesecake posters that he (Mr. k) and his other friends promptly plastered all over Mr. k's garage where they all hung out all the time. A few weeks later, the wife of that friend showed up and flipped out, yelling at the friend, "I told you to get rid of those!" He said, "I did! I gave them to Mr. kittehpeoples." And she had to just shut up and swallow it. But apparently she was massively pissed.
February 12, 2020
kittehpeoples
Mr. kittehpeoples had friends whose wives did that to them, and he wound up with a lot of their stuff. One of them gave him a bunch of cheesecake posters that he (Mr. k) and his other friends promptly plastered all over Mr. k's garage where they all hung out all the time. A few weeks later, the wife of that friend showed up and flipped out, yelling at the friend, "I told you to get rid of those!" He said, "I did! I gave them to Mr. kittehpeoples." And she had to just shut up and swallow it. But apparently she was massively pissed.

Wait, so the guy did what she asked and she was still pissed? How's that work? Because as far as I know, giving something to someone else so the items in question are no longer in your possession falls under "getting rid of it." Fucking Christ, I'm a woman and I can't for the life of me understand why women act the way they do.
February 12, 2020
I wonder if they are THAT insecure especially after a sprog
February 12, 2020
cfdavep
I wonder if they are THAT insecure especially after a sprog

They've reason to be.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 13, 2020
Fuck. I'd rather sell the kid.
February 13, 2020
yurble
It's a sure sign of a BNP to shoehorn parental status when it is completely irrelevant, in hopes of garnering special treatment.

Baby on board or Drive slowly children playing both come to mind.
February 13, 2020
Cambion
kittehpeoples

Wait, so the guy did what she asked and she was still pissed? How's that work? Because as far as I know, giving something to someone else so the items in question are no longer in your possession falls under "getting rid of it." Fucking Christ, I'm a woman and I can't for the life of me understand why women act the way they do.

Something tells me this bizzy mahm was using this as leverage against her husband. As soon as she gets whatever she wants perhaps she won't be pissed. Can you imagine being older than 18 and being pissed of at your husband over something so trivial?
February 14, 2020
freya
Cambion

Something tells me this bizzy mahm was using this as leverage against her husband. As soon as she gets whatever she wants perhaps she won't be pissed. Can you imagine being older than 18 and being pissed of at your husband over something so trivial?

Either someone shares your underlying values, or they don't. If they don't, it isn't going to be a good relationship. And if you disagree, but it isn't about fundamental values, such a strong reaction is disproportionate and you should probably seek professional help to deal with your issues.

I will never understand why so many people choose partners who don't share their views on topics they apparently feel strongly about. It's so dismissive and patronizing.
February 14, 2020
Cambion
kittehpeoples

YES. She was still pissed. I don't get it, either, but it was probably partly her feeling threatened by the fact that he enjoyed looking at women in swimsuits that weren't her, and partly that she couldn't micromanage his actions/that he'd followed the letter of her law but not the spirit. It at least made a good story for all of his friends.
February 14, 2020
kittehpeoples
Cambion
kittehpeoples

YES. She was still pissed. I don't get it, either, but it was probably partly her feeling threatened by the fact that he enjoyed looking at women in swimsuits that weren't her, and partly that she couldn't micromanage his actions/that he'd followed the letter of her law but not the spirit. It at least made a good story for all of his friends.

Yeah, sounds like the wife is all about managing her insecurity via controlling her husband. What does she do about the actual, real, live women out there in the world? Sheesh. I bet she only tolerates him having female co-workers, and female friends are not "allowed". Sad thing is that massively insecure people tend to create a self-fulfilling prophecy...through their behavior they wind up killing the very relationship they're misguidedly trying to save.
February 14, 2020
a lot of the insecurities arise is, because, these fat pregger sows KNOW they aren't appealling. as ellen peck put it, they are always drawing attention to their fat bellies. or soon to be 'ooo, do you think these pants look tight?' etc etc.

these sows are also afraid of these men having any time to themselves. (granted, not all but a good number of them). comes from a fear of being dumped and actually having to pay for their own knocked up asses.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login