Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tard Baker Acted after huge tantrum without Moo's permission

Posted by Cambion 
Tard Baker Acted after huge tantrum without Moo's permission
February 17, 2020
https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-6-year-old-baker-acted-after-uncontrollable-tantrum-in-class/

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CNN/WJXT) – A 6-year-old student with special needs was taken from class and sent to a mental health facility in Jacksonville, Florida.

Nadia, a student at Love Grove Elementary, was Baker Acted for having an uncontrollable tantrum in class last week.

The Florida Mental Health Act of 1971, commonly known as the “Baker Act,” allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual.

“She’s just not able to communicate that due to her disability,” Martina Falk, Nadia’s mother said. “She can only tell you bits and pieces. ‘Mommy, they locked the door, they wouldn’t let me out. Mommy, they gave me a shot.'”

Bodycam footage from Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office shows a deputy walking hand in hand with Nadia as she takes her to a mental hospital.

“You’ve got a police car?” Nadia said.

“Yeah, I’ve got a police car, you want to ride with me?” The deputy said. “You going to be good? You’re not going to be throwing around like you did in there are you? You going to be nice to me like you’ve been? Good deal.”

Once the officer was in the driver seat, Nadia talked to a deputy standing outside the car and comments on how calm Nadia is behaving.

“She’s been acting very pleasant. Right? Very pleasant,” the deputy in the car said.

“I just think they don’t want to deal with it,” the deputy outside the car said. “Yeah, you poke the bear one too many times, it’s gonna scratch you.”

“Yeah, because they say this is the four out of five days she’s been acting like this. Well, then, I think it might be y’all,” the deputy inside the car said.

Falk said the school never called her before they Baker Acted her child. They took her to the mental hospital without letting her come to school first.

“An apology would be nice but it isn’t going to fix the pain that I feel watching that video knowing that my daughter may have been provoked because their staff were irritated or maybe had a bad day and didn’t want to deal with a special needs child,” Falk said. “It’s hurtful.”

If a tard class is sending one of the defecto-brats off to a mental health facility without even bothering to tell Moo about it first, it's probably for a really goddamn good reason. Tard wranglers are used to this kind of behavior, so when they say call the authorities, it's BAD. It was said that this kid presented a danger to herself and/or to others, so they felt Baker Acting was necessary to control her.

Moo is making it out to sound like the staff intentionally caused the outburst in order to have an excuse to send the girl away, which, if that's true, speaks volumes about what a horrid little bastard she must be.

According to the CNN article:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/17/us/florida-girl-mental-health-baker-act-explainer/index.html

The kid was attacking the staff, destroying school property, and running off school grounds. So the school contacted some kind of special child wrangling hotline, who proceeded to send someone over and this person determined the girl needed to be involuntarily committed. All the bitching is because the girl didn't like going through this and apparently is has made her fearful of her own pediatrician and that children shouldn't be able to be involuntarily committed because they can't give consent. I think that's kind of the point of involuntary evaluation.

The kid looks fucked in the head. Maybe getting the shit scared out of her will teach her stupid ass to behave like a human being since obviously her mother is totally useless in that regard. Another story I saw about it suggested that the school messed up by not recognizing this girl's "signals" that she was upset or some bullshit. Like they have time to pay attention to how her eyes and nose turn welted (that is the "sign" to look for).

You'd think this might be a wake-up call for Moo, but in typical breeder fashion, she accepts no blame for her own child's actions and chooses to blame the school. And now I guess the Baker Act will be debated in regard to who can and cannot be involuntarily committed so no more mommies will have to have butthurts over their violent brats being sent away to people who won't take their shit.
Re: Tard Baker Acted after huge tantrum without Moo's permission
February 17, 2020
all moo is looking for is $$$$,

I saw this on my station a day or so ago and thought of everyone here.

someone beat me to it.

wonder what sped does at home.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 17, 2020
I'm wondering if this creature belongs in education at all. But then there's no places to send the complete fuck ups anymore.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 17, 2020
craftyzits
I'm wondering if this creature belongs in education at all. But then there's no places to send the complete fuck ups anymore.

My guess is no, if it's so violent at six years old that it gets put into psychiatric care against its parent's will. I wonder if the tard could be considered violent enough to not be allowed in school at all. Surely there would be loads and loads of Mooing and hand wringing, but would a school these days have the sense to boot out one dangerous child to keep the rest of the student body and staff safe? With enough lawsuits, maybe they would.
February 17, 2020
Cambion
craftyzits

My guess is no, if it's so violent at six years old that it gets put into psychiatric care against its parent's will. I wonder if the tard could be considered violent enough to not be allowed in school at all. Surely there would be loads and loads of Mooing and hand wringing, but would a school these days have the sense to boot out one dangerous child to keep the rest of the student body and staff safe? With enough lawsuits, maybe they would.

I don't think so, as the children don't matter. Basically the education system in this nation is FUBAR.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 18, 2020
It is my sincere hope, based on the comments and responses to stories like this, that the majority of people are seeing through stories like this and are getting tired off all these Moo-cuses about how their children are ABSOLUTE ANGELS who just happened to end up in the back of police cars! playing a violin

Responsibility and accountability start AT HOME. If your kid is six years old and is unable to sit down and pay attention for reasonable periods of time and they are standing up, wandering around, acting feral and fighting other kids and the teachers, you have FAILED as a parent. What can teachers possibly do with children like this, other than warehouse them to keep them away from kids who want to learn something? They are not paid to deal with this shit.

Keep your damn brat at home and deal with it yourself.

Also, the articles detailed that the kid was running off the school grounds. You know Moo would have sued in a hot minute if something had happened to the kid.

I feel for teachers. Thanks the parents, a hard job has become intolerable.
February 18, 2020
bell_flower
Responsibility and accountability start AT HOME. If your kid is six years old and is unable to sit down and pay attention for reasonable periods of time and they are standing up, wandering around, acting feral and fighting other kids and the teachers, you have FAILED as a parent. What can teachers possibly do with children like this, other than warehouse them to keep them away from kids who want to learn something? They are not paid to deal with this shit.

Parents want to do as little as possible in regard to raising their own kids and shove 99% of the responsibility onto other parties (namely teachers), but they want to dictate and cherry-pick how those teachers handle their kids' behavior when they have 30 other kids to deal with. Teach Junior how to read, write, sit still, shut up, eat with manners, use a computer, tie his shoes, shit in a toilet, spell his name, save the rainforest, and a thousand other things that should be the parents' jobs. Also cure his bad behavior, but DON'T do it with discipline or loss of privileges and/or anything that would give Junior hurty fee-fees.

Breeders seem to think they can just put their order in for the ideal child and expect teachers to make it happen and then they scream discrimination and lawsuit when the teachers actually have to consider the well-being (physical and educational) of their other kids whose parents are also expecting to pour their biological plaster into a school mold and receive a perfectly sculpted kid. But if anyone suggested teachers get paid a shitload more for doing what parents should be doing, there would be loads of bitching and whining about how they're already overpaid and are just glorified babysitters.
Public schools = free babysitting for most parents. Let's be honest. They DGAF about the education of their own kids, let alone others. This is the result. Tards running the asylums.
February 20, 2020
I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, we need to bring back asylums for the mentally retarded.
February 20, 2020
I wish we could bring back asylums too, especially since there seem to be far more people who could be committed now. Many are just overly opinionated snowflakes with no boundaries, but toss their asses in with the genuine psychos for therapy and meds too!

I don't see why it's considered mean or discriminatory to put all the whackos in the same place. They are facilities equipped to deal with their bullshit (reinforced, maximum security, locks on their locks, heavily padded rooms, etc.), manned by people who are trained to know how to handle/treat them, and they could be cared for in such a way as to prevent them from harming themselves or others. How is this anything other than being in the best interests of the nutcases and their loved ones? It does a severely mentally unstable person precisely zero favors to be cared for at home by inept caregivers who just let them do whatever they want.

Funny how special care facilities are mean and discriminatory when it's someone's violent asshole child in question, but not when Meemaw needs a long-term ass wiper and gets left in a home until she dies. Those kinds of homes are just dandy!
February 21, 2020
said that in reddit: all I got was some one going on about how horribly they are treated there.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 23, 2020
As someone who has worked in various types of facilities, those lock down institutions should only be for extremely violent people who can't be controlled by other means.

I saw far far too many people warehoused in institutions who had no business being there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login