Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders don't care who else dies ("Coronavirus for everyone but me and mine"winking smiley

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders don't care who else dies ("Coronavirus for everyone but me and mine"winking smiley
February 18, 2020
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/f5pjox/huisband_of_sil_smits_these_are_top_many_people/

Some breeder jerk told a cf woman that Cononavirus will take out about 30% of people, and it is "cheaper than war" for population control. Some hope that is the case and that the virus will ignore their "saintly" breeder asses and their "angelic offspring". I did post there and asked what if the virus comes after his sprog's ass.
Re: "Coronavirus for everyone but me and mine"
February 18, 2020
majority of ailments take out the young, old, and immuno compromised. so much for the sprogs.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 18, 2020
That's the nice thing about epidemics - they don't discriminate. Everyone is at risk and diseases don't bypass homes with sproggen like the plagues of Egypt leaving the marked homes alone. So what if his precious loaf is one of the 30% of people that will allegedly die from this virus? I guess by this guy's logic, that's still good because it's population control.

And of course, typical breeder bullshit. "Hurr durr if you're so in favor of population control, why don't you go kill yourself?" Why don't you, Duh? Funny how CFers should be on the chopping block when breeders are the ones causing the problems. Must be one of those "the rules apply to everyone except me" perks breeders think they deserve.
February 18, 2020
whatever one may think of vaccination, in some ways it may well weaken the species as a whole. survival of the fittest, these diseases would take out whomever could not fight it off. those that survived passed the genetics on... we know the drill.

after 90+ years of vaccines, anti biotics, and so on, babies and children that ordinarily would have died.. didnt'. and of course passed these weaker genes on. this, like most exponential growth patterns, takes awhile before it becomes glaringly apparent: now we can't fight off much of anything perhaps. there are more of us who cannot fight off muchof anything. so would a bad bug comes along, we are not as able to fight these things on our own.

just a thought.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 18, 2020
Sorry breeders, you aren't going to get a disease that kills CF people but not you and your nasty sprogs. As Twocents mentioned most illnesses take out primarily the very young, the very old, and people who already have chronic conditions. I doubt there are more elderly or chronically ill people among the CF than the general population. I read the flu pandemic of 1918 was unusual because it killed mainly young healthy people. But it certainly had no way of distinguishing between people who had or planned to have children and those who did not.
March 06, 2020
Any time a breeder post about population and too many people, it makes me smirk. How do you think too many people got here, idiot? By everyone breeding just like you.

If you have kids in the house and they go to school, he and his are much more likely to get this than your average CF'er, given what fucking germ vectors kids are. Guess that logic escaped him.
March 07, 2020
Catabat, far too many of these breeders still don't get the notion that there's a problem with overpopulation. I've noticed that most of the ones saying this are ones with three four more children. Technically, I think this batch knows that they're to blame or part of the problem, and are just self-defensive.

And now there's an article out that apparently children do get the coronavirus, they're just younger, in Better Health, their lungs are still relatively healthy so it doesn't impact them as bad as it does older people. However, they are still going to make one heck of a disease Vector in my opinion

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 13, 2020
Cambion
And of course, typical breeder bullshit. "Hurr durr if you're so in favor of population control, why don't you go kill yourself?"

These are the same people that suddenly love humanity when it comes to real talk about how there are too many people here already. Have an opinion contrary to theirs though and all of a sudden they would kill you over that difference of opinion.

I don't know if you all have seen how shitty this coronavirus stuff has made people, and openly shamelessly so. Fact is there are too many of us, people are feeling more emboldened to be hateful and horrible all the time, and earth's tolerance of our bullshit is ticking down.
March 13, 2020
There does seem to be a lot of (possibly mis-information) going around, most of it promulgated by Faux News, that it is an old person's flu and younger people don't need to worry. The doctor who first reported it in China (and ran afoul of the authorities) and subsequently died was 34 years old. Granted he was probably exposed much more than the average person but he was not old. The virus could always mutate as it spreads.

Breeders are openly saying it's a good thing it is currently hitting older people harder than younger people. Because they are assholes.
March 14, 2020
Ketchup
Cambion
And of course, typical breeder bullshit. "Hurr durr if you're so in favor of population control, why don't you go kill yourself?"

These are the same people that suddenly love humanity when it comes to real talk about how there are too many people here already. Have an opinion contrary to theirs though and all of a sudden they would kill you over that difference of opinion.

I don't know if you all have seen how shitty this coronavirus stuff has made people, and openly shamelessly so. Fact is there are too many of us, people are feeling more emboldened to be hateful and horrible all the time, and earth's tolerance of our bullshit is ticking down.

Earth is fixing to shake us off like the fucking fleas we are on a hound's ass.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 14, 2020
Imagine the outcry if one of the side effects was that the virus rendered people sterile. The kiddos survive, but they wouldn’t be able to breed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 14, 2020
LoveToLurk
Imagine the outcry if one of the side effects was that the virus rendered people sterile. The kiddos survive, but they wouldn’t be able to breed.

That would be GLORIOUS!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 14, 2020
LoveToLurk

Don't worry, people can always worry about fertility when others are dying.
March 15, 2020
I am really disgusted by the amount of people who are saying people shouldn't worry about the virus because it "only" kills the elderly and immune-compromised. It's like nobody they love could ever be in either category, and they don't give a fuck about anyone else in the world.

The US and UK governments seem to share that attitude, with Boris Johnson stating that families need to be prepared to lose loved ones before their time.

Boris Johnson has underscored the basic "don't give a fuck" attitude of some governments with a statement about how families need to be prepared to lose loved ones before their time, while at the same time implementing fuck all in terms of actually dealing with it. Meanwhile a Telegraph columnist said "“From an entirely disinterested economic perspective, COVID-19 might even prove mildly beneficial in the long term by disproportionately culling elderly dependents." I think he's just saying what breeders are thinking, which is that kids matter and the elderly can go die.

People suck.
March 15, 2020

Meanwhile a Telegraph columnist said "“From an entirely disinterested economic perspective, COVID-19 might even prove mildly beneficial in the long term by disproportionately culling elderly dependents."

Can you imagine the outrage if this guy had made that statement about kids? I'd much rather see elderly people get their EARNED payouts, since many of them have contributed to the system their entire lives, as opposed to net takers like Breeders who are cranking out brats they cannot afford and demanding the government pay for their childcare, food, education and healthcare. (Not to mentioning taxpayers paying for the family courts and juvenile courts when things go wrong.)

While I'm not fond of Twatter outrage and harassment of people, this guy deserves all the public shame he gets. However, I doubt he will get much as it seems to be perfectly acceptable to write this kind of hateful shit toward elderly people while kids (and their dumbass parunts) are deified.
March 15, 2020
Or, and hear me out, we could engage in population control OURSELVES the totally ethical way by not overpopulating the Earth in the first place instead of creating too many people & then taking out existing ones in a horrible way.

So dramatic, these "population control" types. Acting like we're helpless to prevent overcrowding/overpopulation & actually require plagues, war, famine & other atrocities to thin our numbers after the fact. Or worse, claiming it's offensive to even SUGGEST people employ family planning instead of "leaving it up to God." These tend to be the same derps who are in the pro-life camp. So aborting a clump of non-thinking, non-feeling cells is "murder" but killing fully formed humans with a pneumonia-inducing virus is acceptable? saying 'wtf'

I shudder to think what kind of xenophobic, every-man-for-himself mindset will flood in when the climate crisis starts creating refugees en masse. This is but a tiny preview into a dystopian future. I honestly hope I'm dead when the shit really hits the fan.
March 16, 2020
bell_flower

Meanwhile a Telegraph columnist said "“From an entirely disinterested economic perspective, COVID-19 might even prove mildly beneficial in the long term by disproportionately culling elderly dependents."

Can you imagine the outrage if this guy had made that statement about kids? I'd much rather see elderly people get their EARNED payouts, since many of them have contributed to the system their entire lives, as opposed to net takers like Breeders who are cranking out brats they cannot afford and demanding the government pay for their childcare, food, education and healthcare. (Not to mentioning taxpayers paying for the family courts and juvenile courts when things go wrong.)

Me too, elderly and working people are the least expendable. Breeders and children are most expendable. They still have years before they'll make any contributions to society (if ever).
Yesterday a doctor in his 40's was reported to be in critical condition, so it isn't just those "elderly folks" anymore.
Plus two doctors in their 20's and 30's both died from it, think they lived in China.
March 17, 2020
trance formation usa
I shudder to think what kind of xenophobic, every-man-for-himself mindset will flood in when the climate crisis starts creating refugees en masse. This is but a tiny preview into a dystopian future. I honestly hope I'm dead when the shit really hits the fan.

I suspect we've seen it already. I know it's only the tip of the iceberg, but the MAGA types are echoed in every country in the world. We're becoming more socially isolated and nationalistic every day. You only have to look at how people are behaving during this crisis to know that the majority of them don't give a flying fuck about anybody else, as long as them and theirs have all the TP. (I'm learning a lot about the character of some of my workmates and acquaintances, for reals).

Enjoy your dress rehearsal, peeps. This isn't the Real Pandemic but it has to be coming, and soon. A nice dose of the Spanish Flu or the bubonic plague sure as shit isn't going to care about your kids, and these people conveniently ignore that next time, it may be them as expendable elders in the nursing home.
But guys, who's gonna take care of us when we're old right?

No one actually gives a shit, surprise surprise.
Apparently this is infecting more of these younger people than the jackasses think. And I think I also heard that of these young people who survived they lose 20% lung function. It's still too early, it might be regained somewhat, but you're talkin about 20 and 30 year olds who are going to have the lung capacity of a 70 year old or worse. So these idiots who are going out and mingling because they think there is no tomorrow, they are spreading it, they're going to catch it oh, and they're going to be debilitated, some to the point where they may no longer be able to work or do what they had been doing

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Yup, now that those reports are coming out from Florida spring break about all the younger people winding up in the hospital, people are thinking twice. I saw some post making the rounds about a moo who now regretted sending her kids out to play in the early days. Hard to feel sympathy since she was quite okay with the idea that they might have been spreading it asymptomatically, but is suddenly worried now that she realizes it might hurt her children, too.
yurble
Yup, now that those reports are coming out from Florida spring break about all the younger people winding up in the hospital, people are thinking twice. I saw some post making the rounds about a moo who now regretted sending her kids out to play in the early days. Hard to feel sympathy since she was quite okay with the idea that they might have been spreading it asymptomatically, but is suddenly worried now that she realizes it might hurt her children, too.

They're shutting down all the beaches around Florida. It is a real shame that those idiots had to have their spring break. The more idiotic behavior like this persists, the more likely we will lose the only reprieve we have from the isolation, which is being outside. Hopefully once the spring breakers leave or die the beaches will reopen to give the locals a break (as long as they stay 6 ft. apart from one another).
And the fun part is getting sick with the virus may not give you immunity to it either. Not only because I think people are saying there is a second strain of the virus going around, but I've seen one story regarding someone who had it (tested positive, had symptoms), got better and was released with zero symptoms only to contract it again upon release.

I'm kinda surprised Moos aren't having "Corona parties" where they stick all their dumplings in the same room with a sick brat so they can all get it and "get it out of the way." The anti-vaxers have been mighty quiet during all this shit too.
Cambion
The anti-vaxers have been mighty quiet during all this shit too.

Wait until a vaccine becomes available. I'm guessing the anti-vaxxers will try to muscle themselves to the front of the vaccine line.

Because as the only moral abortion is my abortion, so the only safe vaccine is my vaccine of choice.
March 22, 2020
yurble
Boris Johnson has underscored the basic "don't give a fuck" attitude of some governments with a statement about how families need to be prepared to lose loved ones before their time, while at the same time implementing fuck all in terms of actually dealing with it.

He's a geezer breeder - so no surprise there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login