Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders don't care who else dies ("Coronavirus for everyone but me and mine"winking smiley

Posted by cfdavep 
Cambion
And the fun part is getting sick with the virus may not give you immunity to it either. Not only because I think people are saying there is a second strain of the virus going around, but I've seen one story regarding someone who had it (tested positive, had symptoms), got better and was released with zero symptoms only to contract it again upon release.

I'm kinda surprised Moos aren't having "Corona parties" where they stick all their dumplings in the same room with a sick brat so they can all get it and "get it out of the way." The anti-vaxers have been mighty quiet during all this shit too.

I’ve already seen FB posts about Corona parties.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
There were "Corona parties" in my area but they were a bunch of stupid teens getting together to drink and play music, not breeder-sponsored violations.

The UK government has decided to take on the role of an anti-vax breeder, going with the approach of not restricting movement and instead aiming for "herd immunity". The fact that this is going to kill a lot of people is something they seem quite comfortable with, as I noted earlier. Experts don't recommend this approach, as it would lead to tens of thousands - perhaps hundreds of thousands - deaths. So basically, the whole UK is one big Corona virus party.
Well, for once it is breeders being sacrificed. Older ones, of course, who are no longer useful to Capitalism. Dan Patrick of Texas has suggested that grandparents will willingly sacrifice themselves for the sake of the economy.

Dan Patrick
No one reached out to me and said, ‘as a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’ And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in. That doesn’t make me noble or brave or anything like that. I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me.

To which I say: let him lead by example. Also: I guess those of us who don't have children and grandchildren will just have to keep living for our own sakes. If they think they can use rhetoric about "children and grandchildren" to make us commit seppuku, they are dreaming. I'm generally concerned about the fate of humanity which is why I'll overlook these statements when it comes to environmental issues, but they can fuck right off when they're asking us to literally die for their sproggen.
paragon schnitzophonic
Cambion
And the fun part is getting sick with the virus may not give you immunity to it either. Not only because I think people are saying there is a second strain of the virus going around, but I've seen one story regarding someone who had it (tested positive, had symptoms), got better and was released with zero symptoms only to contract it again upon release.

I'm kinda surprised Moos aren't having "Corona parties" where they stick all their dumplings in the same room with a sick brat so they can all get it and "get it out of the way." The anti-vaxers have been mighty quiet during all this shit too.

I’ve already seen FB posts about Corona parties.

I want to be surprised, but I can't say I am. We know how lightly breeders take serious viruses, only this time, there's no vaccine to prevent it and I'm sure most breeders just see this bug as nothing but a bad sniffle. I mean in a way, Americans are kind of already having their own Corona parties by going out drinking, partying, and generally being in huge groups at places like parks and beaches. We have the worst healthcare system of any developed nation and so many people are still playing roulette with their health. The whole self-isolation, staying at home and social distancing only really works when most people do it, kinda like herd immunity. But when you have 1000 people and 500 of them are derping around outdoors in huge groups, it no worky.

But in usual human fashion and breeder fashion, people think that bad things will happen to everyone but them and/or their kids because they're somehow special. I mean in a way, I guess they are because kids seem to be asymptomatic carriers, but I'm kind of curious to see how a brat with no immune system due to being born three months premature via IVF handles coronavirus in their lungs.
My city, like a lot of others I'd guess, has "closed" play structures in city parks. They did this by wrapping miles of caution tape around the structures. Last night I noticed at he park a couple blocks away, the caution tape on the swingset had been torn down, no doubt by entitled breeders and/or brats. I hate people. rusty chainsaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
This morning, the police had to disperse people sunbathing in Regent's Park. It's not a holiday guys, it's a lockdown! Yes it sucks that one of the few times that Britain gets good weather is during a lockdown, but there are worse things, like ya know people dying because of your fucking stupidity!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login