Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "Skull Breaker Challenge"

Posted by cfdavep 
The "Skull Breaker Challenge"
February 19, 2020
...for the retarded teens of today.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/doctors-say-skull-breaker-tiktok-challenge-could-be-fatal-151928393.html
Re: The "Skull Breaker Challenge"
February 19, 2020
I don't see why these kinds of things are considered "challenges" when people are too stupid to know that they're dangerous. It's not really a challenge as much as it is retardation.

Let the idiots get hurt doing this bullshit. Maybe it'll teach them to not do dumb shit because someone on TikTok told them to. We shouldn't have to tell anyone of any age that eating detergent and falling on their heads are bad things to do, so if a person of any age doesn't have the common sense to understand that, they deserve whatever happens to them. I was a dumbass as a kid, but even I knew better than this.
Re: The "Skull Breaker Challenge"
February 20, 2020
problem is they end up as vegetables on life support

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login