Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

babies don't recycle I guess

Posted by twocents 
babies don't recycle I guess
February 21, 2020
Not much info but two dead newborns were found at a recycling center in New Brunswick NJ, several hours apart.

wonder what makes the 'safe havens' not so safe or are these bints that stupid and 'selfish'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: babies don't recycle I guess
February 21, 2020
Hah! I heard about this on 1010 WINS while driving to work this morning. I was going to post it here, but you beat me to it.

Expect a lot more of this in the future if Roe becomes illegal.
February 23, 2020
Peace
Hah! I heard about this on 1010 WINS while driving to work this morning. I was going to post it here, but you beat me to it.

Expect a lot more of this in the future if Roe becomes illegal.

I see a future where women will suicide or kill children at a rate that would horify a distopia.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 23, 2020
twocents
wonder what makes the 'safe havens' not so safe or are these bints that stupid and 'selfish'.

I wonder about that too. Anytime you see something in the news about an abandoned loaf and how the authorities want the mother to come forward to "receive medical care," I think what they really mean is they want her to come forward to punish her. I'm guessing the Safe Havens aren't all that anonymous because given how much shit you have to go through to surrender all parental rights and give a kid up the usual way, I can't imagine it's really just as easy as leaving a loaf in a box and being done with it. I assume there's likely paperwork, fees, mandatory counseling, medical care for both the mother and the kid, shaming, coercing, and any number of other things that would make it a big ordeal.

Dumping a brat someplace outside is just easier. Some women leave their unwanted loaves in places where they can be found, and others want to forget the kid was ever conceived and chuck it in a river. I don't see much in the news about Safe Haven babies, so I assume they aren't really used all that much.
February 24, 2020
Cambion
Dumping a brat someplace outside is just easier. Some women leave their unwanted loaves in places where they can be found, and others want to forget the kid was ever conceived and chuck it in a river. I don't see much in the news about Safe Haven babies, so I assume they aren't really used all that much.

Not in the USA anyway! The USA's puritan ideals want to punish women for even thinking an unpure thought much less doing something that could lead to pregnasty.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 24, 2020
Peace, you are in the tristate area!! Of course, 1010wins is online so anyone anywhere can listen to it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 24, 2020
Cambion
I'm guessing the Safe Havens aren't all that anonymous because given how much shit you have to go through to surrender all parental rights and give a kid up the usual way, I can't imagine it's really just as easy as leaving a loaf in a box and being done with it. I assume there's likely paperwork, fees, mandatory counseling, medical care for both the mother and the kid, shaming, coercing, and any number of other things that would make it a big ordeal.

Not in NJ. If you dump a baby at a recognized Safe Haven, they can't touch you. You can literally walk into a Safe Haven hospital, fire station, etc..and leave the child, drive off and you're done with it. As long as it's alive and kicking, you're safe legally. No fees, no stalking, no harassing, no forced medical care, nothing.

There was a story last year or so in the NJ news about a woman dumping a newborn at a designated Safe Haven in NJ and driving off. The police couldn't do anything about it because she followed the law to the letter. Sure, there was the mandatory shaming of the anonymous woman in the newspaper and the predictable (male) comments calling her unspeakable names, but it died out the next day.

twocents
Peace, you are in the tristate area!!

Yup! I'm at most 2 hours from your locale and that's because of the horrendous traffic smiling smiley
March 06, 2020
Hmmm...should've used the compost bin instead I guess.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login