Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jealous Breeder Sister and Birth Control Sabotage

Posted by Peace 
Re: Jealous Breeder Sister and Birth Control Sabotage
March 03, 2020
Peace
The bitchy sister kimmi1992 is being doxxed as I write this. I won't say how, but it is happening. She put enough information in her posts that certain people are finding her. Yes, this bitch is really legit. The person I thought was the CF sister is a different person.

We know who the CF sister is now, with 90% certainty. The rest is being verified.

Some people are truly crazy.

Thank goodness. I feel for her CF sister.

Peace
Bitchy breeder kimmi1992 posted how she managed to ruin the Nuva ring. She took the entire thing, including the packaging, and hung it from a string? on the inside of the dryer, on the door and slowly let the heat fry the hormones without damaging the packaging. She said it took hours with a dryer, doing it slowly, so as not to damage it at all. She answered a lot of inconsistencies in her posts in the comments section in various subs. She deleted her accout and all posts so to find it you have to search for it.

I'm not sure what is wrong with the bitchy breeder: machiavellianism and narcissism? She sounds dangerous.
Re: Jealous Breeder Sister and Birth Control Sabotage
March 04, 2020
I think we have to stop calling the sister CF, because otherwise she would have had an abortion. But regardless of whether the sister is CF or already had 3 kids, this is reproductive coercion and the person who posted this is a horrible human being who should be prosecuted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login