Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Damn Bernie Sanders and his 'free' childcare.

Posted by twocents 
Damn Bernie Sanders and his 'free' childcare.
February 24, 2020
I supposed polyshitties are a mixed bag. They can support things we agree with, and support that which we don't.

these goddam sows get enough. and everyone knows free is bullshit. someone has to pay somewhere.

not sure what to say about his semi adulation of Castro "at least he taught them to read". Wonder if they'll read about the thousands who died or were incarcerated.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Damn Bernie Sanders and his 'free' childcare.
February 29, 2020
I don't pay too much attention to politics. Neither partly, on either side of the isle, has proposed any single thing that would reduce my taxes or reduce tax breaks for breeders. I support flat tax, but there is no way that will ever happen.

Both parties support breeding in one form or another. Both parties will tax CF to pay breeders.
March 01, 2020
Yeah. Just pissed me off. But breeders are stupid enuf to slobber after it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 03, 2020
I figure anyone's better than the orange misfit whose in the office right now. I guess that politicians want to appease the majority of people, which are breeders. The CF are still in the minority, so why should we even get any mention at all?

I don't agree with some of his extreme leftist views, but I'm glad that he at least believes in women's bodily rights. With Dump, he wants to take everything away and leave women in poverty.

I wish he'd take a nice slow boat to China. It would be a great place for him right now.
March 04, 2020
By American standards I guess I'm pretty left-wing. Nothing that Sanders is proposing is something we don't already have in Europe.

Study after study shows that higher education correlates with lower reproduction. Higher quality of living in general equates to finding less and less value in having kids. It can be seen in Europe: no matter how much the governments try to promote breeding, birth rates continue to fall. Improving quality of life can be both a humanitarian aim in addition to serving the interest of population reduction.

Furthermore, I'm not a billionaire and I'm never going to be. Keeping income inequality to Nordic levels personally benefits me, even if I object to inequal redistribution based on breeder privilege. My healthcare costs are low and predictable, and I can't see how I'd be better off by exchanging them for instability, which won't even come with the guarantee that no breeder will get a cent from me. There are already a plethora of breeder-benefit programs in the US (like WIC), so it isn't as if it's a choice between equality and inequality for the CF - the inequality is a given so the real choice is between maximizing my own benefit and cutting off my nose to spite my face. I don't think the CF have anything to lose by joining in the metaphorical eating of the billionaires, as unpalatable of a sauce as the "children and grandchildren" rhetoric may be as an accompaniment.

That's of course without taking into consideration human rights. I would never vote for someone who was obviously racist, sexist, opposed female bodily autonomy, or who supports sexual assault. I don't care if they promise to give me a grain silo filled with gold, and the alternative choice is going to leave me broke. I find it so extremely unethical to deny a woman an abortion that I could not support someone with that view.
March 04, 2020
Agreed. What you are saying reminds me of that quote that’s making the rounds on Facebook again:

Voting isn’t marriage – it’s public transport. You are not waiting for “the one” who is absolutely perfect. You are getting the bus. And if there isn’t one going exactly to your destination, you don’t stay at home and sulk – you take the one going closest to where you want to be.

I don’t like handouts to breeders, but I also don’t like my new wealthy boss who underpays me because he looked at a calendar and figured out that my unemployment was close to running out. I certainly don’t like the ultra wealthy shareholders at the company I was laid off from.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login