Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unassisted birth story

Posted by ondinette 
Unassisted birth story
February 24, 2020
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/she-wanted-freebirth-no-doctors-online-groups-convinced-her-it-n1140096

Spoiler alert: The loaf dies. It probably would have come out alive and stayed that way if Moo had done the sane thing and got medical assistance.

Some medical professionals suck. Some even deserve to get sued. But moos are notorious for being upset if their labor and delivery is anything short of perfect. Here's a radical idea: if you are adamantly opposed to any medical intervention at all you should not sprog.thinks someone else is crazy
Re: Unassisted birth story
February 25, 2020
Well I sure hope it was worth it to be a crunchy hippie and have her loaf die. There's a reason childbirth was the leading cause of death among women for so long - it's because shit goes wrong VERY easily, and one of those things that can go wrong is the loaf not coming out when it should. And no, sometimes it doesn't just come out when it's ready!

This woman was pregnant for almost 11 months and it sounds like she was having a normal painful labor and decided at the last minute that painkillers would really hit the spot. I'm guessing that along with refusing medical care for the actual birth, she also chose not to get any prenatal care either, which may have given her a clue as to what killed her loaf and it could have been possibly prevented.

Sounds like she is very opposed to doctors after having less than ideal experiences with them before, which as we all know means that every doctor sucks, right?

hospital births are largely spoken about as traumatic experiences — harried medical teams rushing, poking, strapping women down to beds and pumping them full of drugs that confuse the mind, strangle the hormones responsible for love and push them into procedures that they didn’t feel they needed. Terms like “industrial obstetric tyranny” and “rape culture” are often used.

Yeah, that's because you aren't the only one in the fucking hospital that needs attention, asshole! There could be half a dozen other heifers lined up in the ER to drop their own calves and doctors and their teams can't really wait around to stroke one Moo's udders and follow her bullshit birth plan to the letter when there are other people who need help. It sucks, but this is how birth has to be handled because of how many goddamned people breed.

There is no such thing as birth rape either. Fuck these women for undermining sexual assault and comparing their birth experience to it because they were given C-sections they didn't want to save their kids' lives.

At the very least, if Moo shits a loaf on the floor at home, there's nobody she can sue when the kid dies.

And 1 in 6 women reported mistreatment — verbal abuse, threats, ignored pleas for help, violations of physical privacy and physical abuse — by health care providers during pregnancy and childbirth, according to a survey published last year in the journal Reproductive Health. Women who gave birth in hospitals were more than five times more likely to report mistreatment than those who gave birth at home.

While I'm sure some women experience this treatment, one in six sounds like a lot. And I would really like to hear the doctors' sides of this "abuse" too, because I imagine verbal abuse to a breeder in labor is, "You have to push now" when she doesn't want to, and ignored pleas is actually more like "I SAID I WANTED ENYA PLAYING AND NOTHING TO INDUCE LABOR!" when this doctor has been working for 20 hours and wants to get this baby out of this bitch and go the fuck home already, so she gets drugs, he yanks it out with forceps and calls it a night. Because you know if a Moo is willing to use a word like "birth rape," then she's going to embellish the fuck out of a hospital birth and make it sound like real abuse.
February 25, 2020
Gosh, if only it wasn’t such a secret that maternal and child mortality rates were sky high before the age of modern medicine eye rolling smiley

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 26, 2020
I remember somewhere, there was this heifer who literally had everything planned down to the T for her birth when she found out she was having a girl. She had a fancy party planned in the maternity ward with party favors, champagne, crystal, pink color scheme, professional photo shoot, I think she even had it catered. It was a party with the works, and cost a pretty penny. All in tribute to her massive ego, but there was a surprise twist ending.

She ended up with a Tard...Downs Syndrome.

And while she said she was fine. The "shoot" was anything but, hoo boy was she unhappy. Even her blog post dripped with how pissed she was, and only spouted things like a parrot to get brownie points.
February 26, 2020
demonkitten
I remember somewhere, there was this heifer who literally had everything planned down to the T for her birth when she found out she was having a girl. She had a fancy party planned in the maternity ward with party favors, champagne, crystal, pink color scheme, professional photo shoot, I think she even had it catered. It was a party with the works, and cost a pretty penny. All in tribute to her massive ego, but there was a surprise twist ending.

She ended up with a Tard...Downs Syndrome.

And while she said she was fine. The "shoot" was anything but, hoo boy was she unhappy. Even her blog post dripped with how pissed she was, and only spouted things like a parrot to get brownie points.

I'm assuming she got no prenatal care after learning the gender because I'm pretty sure Down Syndrome can be detected through prenatal testing and it's one of the only times late term abortion is done.
March 03, 2020
Interesting, isn't it...so many unassisted birth stories become unassisted death stories.
March 03, 2020
I never thought of the medical personnel being so busy with multiple cows calving at the same time they don't have time to treat them like special snowflakes. But it makes perfect sense. I just did a quick search and found out the local newspaper stopped publishing lists of births 16 years ago. There were just too damn many of them (they are still online). So the moo cows can blame each other for not getting the kind of birth they want.
March 03, 2020
randomcfchick
Interesting, isn't it...so many unassisted birth stories become unassisted death stories.

It's almost as if medical procedures have developed for a reason, or something!
March 03, 2020
I don't know. This 'birth rape' scenario sounds like anyone who has to go to a hospital for anything. Hospitals are busy places with lots of very sick and dying people. The hospital workers don't have fucking TIME to care for every little persons feelings and emotional BS. They are too busy saving lives. There are people coming in with heart attacks, strokes, etc.

Some annoying cow who is otherwise healthy but doesn't get the birth experience she's been wanting is certainly far from being raped.

It's an insult to me and other sexual abuse survivors that they even attach rape into it. Unless the inpig woman was being sexually molested by a doctor or nurse while in the hospital, it isn't an assault.

Bah!
March 03, 2020
kittehpeoples
randomcfchick

It's almost as if medical procedures have developed for a reason, or something!

Yeah...almost like we were trying to avoid DYING or something...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login