Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo of San Bernadino terrorist is caught destroying evidence

Posted by bell_flower 
Moo of San Bernadino terrorist is caught destroying evidence
March 04, 2020
The mother of the San Bernadino shooter is going to jail because she destroyed evidence.

So her reaction after finding out her kid shot and killed 14 people and wounded many others is to destroy evidence linking him to the crime

Did she think they were not going to figure out he did it? Too bad he didn't take her out before he took out 14 people.
Re: Moo of San Bernadino terrorist is caught destroying evidence
March 04, 2020
Stupid bint, she put it through the shredder. If it's shredded, it can be glued back together.

If I want to destroy paper evidence, I burn it, then take the charred scraps to the toilet, or I put them down the sink with a lot of water. You can always bury the charred remains in the dirt, or dump them into a garbage can in a shopping mall.
March 04, 2020
Now this silly cunt won't even be able to write her brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 04, 2020
I understand a parent's desire to defend their child, but surely there has to be a line drawn in the sand where whatever they did is not forgivable even by their parents. But what do I know? I'm not a parent, so I guess I don't truly understand that it's perfectly fine to destroy evidence to protect your pweshus when your pweshus murdered 14 other people's children because they felt like it.
March 04, 2020
Cambion
I understand a parent's desire to defend their child, but surely there has to be a line drawn in the sand where whatever they did is not forgivable even by their parents. But what do I know? I'm not a parent, so I guess I don't truly understand that it's perfectly fine to destroy evidence to protect your pweshus when your pweshus murdered 14 other people's children because they felt like it.

There you go, being all logical. Logic has no place in a parent's love!!1!
March 05, 2020
they probably won't do much to the whore because she's a 'maawwwmeee'

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login