Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder privilege during Coronavirus (Parents and Coronavirus)

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Breeder privilege during Coronavirus (Parents and Coronavirus)
March 20, 2020
ondinette
Breeders should be flat out discouraged from breeding more now. And any time in the future.

WE know that, of course - but all I see on social media is ''whaa, what am I going to do, my baybeedaddy lost his job and I'm knocked up!'' And I'm like, get a fucking abortion - but I can't say that, duh. And most of those idiots already have 3 or 4 brats! No one forced you to breed, so: bed made lie.
March 20, 2020
bell_flower
If anything, there is going to be a baby boom in nine months with the confinement because apparently 50% of baybees are accidents.

Breeders are already making jokes about this - and they think it's cute. Barf.
March 21, 2020
but all I see on social media is ''whaa, what am I going to do, my baybeedaddy lost his job and I'm knocked up!''

I have seen a couple of people on social media who are pregnant in even more stupid than normal circumstances. Example: separated from husband, not divorced, and knocked up with new boyfriend who does not have a job. She's living back home with her mom and her mother is "so excited" about the baybee who will be born in May because "hopefully this thing will all have blown over by then." I hope her daughter doesn't need a C-section because the way things are going in the U.S., she will be delivering in a hospital tent city, if she can get any medical care at all.

Watching the news is unbearable. There are two extremes: the terrifying and the embarrassingly stupid. 1. what's happening in Italy which is essentially medical rationing and "let the old people die," or 2. "Heartwarming" stories, usually involving suburban Supermoms who are trying to desperately convince their sprogs that all is well by doing stupid things. I saw something this morning about a "drive by birthday party." Because apparently Earth will fall of its axis if your child doesn't have a performative birthday party.

I grew up with a simple life due to being poor. It taught to me industry and thrift. I can do it again. There are a whole lot of people in this country who have never done without anything they think they "need." it's getting ugly.
March 21, 2020
The drive-by was a nice idea, and it does provide some support. That being said, breaking mom is an absolute feast of schadenfreude, mommy's who are stupid breeders, losers because their fucking toddler has a meltdown because the hot dog buns are parceled out. Giving up and going to let the little puke eat as many as it wants. Guess who's going to have a shitty bitch daughter in a few years. And knocked up by 14.

Women with useless males, not dads. May still provide$$$ support but don't lift a finger with the kid or house. The list goes on. Ha

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 21, 2020
Medusa
ondinette
Breeders should be flat out discouraged from breeding more now. And any time in the future.

WE know that, of course - but all I see on social media is ''whaa, what am I going to do, my baybeedaddy lost his job and I'm knocked up!'' And I'm like, get a fucking abortion - but I can't say that, duh. And most of those idiots already have 3 or 4 brats! No one forced you to breed, so: bed made lie.

Actually, tent made lie. It is likely that hospitals buildings will be used for coronavirus patients because they have individual rooms and that hospital ships and tent cities will be used to treat everything else, including birthing children. Maybe it's time to have do it yourself home births again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login