Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders deal with their kids during Coronavirus (Breeder Corona Regret)

Posted by twocents 
lurker-derp
One of my favourite things about this whole shitty situation is the snappy things I'm seeing on the various childfree Facebook pages I follow, with tweets from people saying things like:

Dear everyone who bugged us for the last 10 years to "have kids, when are you gonna have kids? you should have kids!", Where are you at now

And other tweets from breeders saying shit like "You all quarantining without kids don't know how good you have it" only to receive replies on masse that yes, we do know, we 100% know and it's part of the reason why we don't have them etc.

GOD YES.

Note: I don't wish COVID on anyone, nor do I think anyone "deserves" it. I also realize that my husband and I are very lucky that we have regular income coming in...hell, he could do nearly all of his job from home if it comes to that (but it's easier at work, as he does not have a two-monitor computer at home).

But I am glad during this whole unholy mess that I am 1. introverted, 2. easily entertained, 3. most of all...CHILDFREE. Even good parents are gonna go nuts during this time. The shitty parents were flipping out day one. I'm laughing my ass off at parents who're coming apart at the seams about having to spend time with their lil carbon-expellers. Yes, you have to look after them. No, you can't send them on playdates, that defeats the point of social distancing. Deal with it.

Honestly, I am okay staying home, cooking, playing video games, texting/calling friends, surfing the net, watching movies, spending some time with my spouse, bingeing on some TV, and so on. Occasionally I've gone for (solitary, socially-distanced) walks to avoid spending too much time on the couch. It's not a vacation by any means, but it's not the horrific mess that childed people are dealing with.

I'm with you on cleaning, yurble. My parents expected us kids to pitch in for cleaning and taught us how to keep things sanitary. Did we enjoy it and do it voluntarily as kids? No, because we were immature and wanted to take the path of least resistance. I learned in my early 20s that having a clean place led to having a better life because I could find things and didn't have gross mess draining at me.
Another introvert here and I honestly have not experienced any significant/problematic changes in my usual schedule. I'm perfectly content staying home and watching stuff, reading, playing games or sleeping and I still go to the store 1-2 times a week for a handful of groceries. I still talk to people and spend time with some of them. I'd say the biggest change is I can't go to the thrift store like I tend to do on weekends because of course that's not considered an essential business.

If it was just us alone we would have been sleeping in, going to bed late, missing meals, eating junk, skipping showers, and binge watching tv.

Of course, the good old "people without kids are immature teenagers" bingo. Why yes, if one doesn't have kids, then clearly that means they're just living like college kids, eating pizza, staying up until 6am and getting up at 3pm and festering in our own filth while marathon watching Netflix. Funny how none of us have jobs or errands or general shit to do because only breeders have busy lives! eye rolling smiley

You can tell that's the life they would love to live, but they can't because of the brats they chose to create, so they're going to flip it around and act high and mighty about how they "choose" to get up, bathe and cook meals. Yeah, nice try.
One day. These Happy Parunts can't tolerate ONE DAY together with their own offspring. How do you think teachers feel having to wrangle classes of 20, 30 or more of them every day for meager pay?

It's obnoxious how many "ideas for enrichment" & other things I'm seeing on my social media feeds that are meant for parents who've been stuck with their own kids for all of a few days. Like, is it really this hard to parent your own kids? Do people really not know how to just be with themselves & entertain themselves? Folks who gripe about their jobs also seem to be going bonkers "stuck inside". Do people love their menial jobs THAT MUCH? I'm having no issue whatsoever with the quarantine...then again, I have chronic illness & am accustomed to making due with my own inner resources. AKA not being spoonfed uplifting messages & entertainment tips every 5 minutes.

Blech. It's funny seeing them like this but also extreeeemely grating.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tweets-parents-hell-social-distancing-162700151.html

Some of the commenters were saying that parunts will now have more respect for the people who look after their brats, plus teachers. Others said "yeah, riiiiiiiiiight"
All I can do is laugh. I think this will last 18 months if not longer.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits

I think it could too, because it has a long, asymptomatic incubation time. People don't realize they're infected, and they infect others.

I am fine with being at home. I may get a little kookoo after several months of this, but I'll suck it up and stay home so the health care facilities don't collapse under an explosive influx of patients.

Think being stuck with kids will make those parents think twice before having any more? Probably not. But I can dream.
randomcfchick
craftyzits

I think it could too, because it has a long, asymptomatic incubation time. People don't realize they're infected, and they infect others.

I am fine with being at home. I may get a little kookoo after several months of this, but I'll suck it up and stay home so the health care facilities don't collapse under an explosive influx of patients.

Think being stuck with kids will make those parents think twice before having any more? Probably not. But I can dream.

I don't think the USA will make it through. We are DOA. Trump is destroying any chance of recovery or virus die off.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Hopefully breeders and wanna-breeders are attempting to have safe sex because I foresee this shit still happening in 10 months and there are going to be loads of pregnant Moos flooding hospitals to sluice and getting zero attention because every ounce of effort is being devoted to people with the coronavirus and they'll piss and moan about having to give birth in the waiting room.

I'm sure the country will recover eventually, but it's going to take forever because no one is being forced to stay home, craploads of people can't get tested, and symptoms seem so all over the place that people will go about their business without even knowing they're sick. Our response is akin to gentle discipline. "Stay home now, but only if you feel like it, sweetie!" The only downside is the natural consequences of people and their dumbassery doesn't only affect them.

The breakingmom sub still brings me such joy seeing these idiots suffer having to stay home with their useless brats and husbands. Love the ones who complain about their men overreacting about potentially being sick because men are allegedly such big fat babies when they come down with anything, but how the Moos are such martyrs and how they're sick with self-diagnosed coronavirus, but they'll soldier on and continue cleaning and minding their brats because that's what mommies do. Don't break your arms stroking yourselves there, Moos. bemused eye roll
Cambion, I wish we could see breakingdad too but that is private and you have to ask to join. I think they filter against people who also are joined to the childfree subs as you cannot post on them. I don't think childfree filters these whiny placenta brains

update!!: they do filter against people from r/childfree because they were harrassing the moos and disparaging them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

breaking mom is a total horror show. It sure is bringing to the forefront the stupid decisions these moos make. Not only did they pick the wrong sperm donor, they can't even deal with the trophies. Combine the 2 and it is complete and total hell on earth. And they have to face the same thing tomorrow, there is no respite, there is no relief. already some have split and gone elsewhere towing the fruit of their fuck with them.

good lord, there was one the other day who stated she started out cf, but the dick promised the moooon. so now she's stuck with 2 buggers and 2 dicks. boo hoo moo hoo.

I read an article a long time ago that both sexes will LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH to get what they want sexually. this is the problem with living together. many times there is no way to filter out people who are genuinely committed or the above types. just want to get in someone else' pants

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
And of course, there are the oopsers who take the choice from their partner to breed.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!

breaking mom is a total horror show. It sure is bringing to the forefront the stupid decisions these moos make. Not only did they pick the wrong sperm donor, they can't even deal with the trophies. Combine the 2 and it is complete and total hell on earth. And they have to face the same thing tomorrow, there is no respite, there is no relief. already some have split and gone elsewhere towing the fruit of their fuck with them.

The breakingmom sub still brings me such joy seeing these idiots suffer having to stay home with their useless brats and husbands. Love the ones who complain about their men overreacting about potentially being sick because men are allegedly such big fat babies when they come down with anything, but how the Moos are such martyrs and how they're sick with self-diagnosed coronavirus, but they'll soldier on and continue cleaning and minding their brats because that's what mommies do. Don't break your arms stroking yourselves there, Moos.

I'm not down with kissing Modern Moo Ass simply because 1. it's a chosen condition due to the availability of birth control Presumably, nobody held a gun to any of these womens' collective heads and said FUCK. 2. your average middle class Moo of today has 100 times more convenience items and disposable income than middle class Moos of yesteryear. I'll acknowledge that raising a decent, non-entitled human probably has it's challenging moments but hey, see #1. (This is aside from it being a suicidal environmental choice.) These Moos who are whining they have brats and bred with losers? Well, whose fault is THAT?

Because I grew up with very little, I always knew my modern life was cushy as Hell. All of us are facing challenges. There are social things and social structures that keep us all together mentally, physically and financially. I'm doing okay and still have a job but I am missing the separation from home that comes with it. I'm missing going to the gym, walking around our botanical garden, seeing my mother, just having the freedom to go to the store and pick something up without gloving up/masking up and wondering if this one little trip will lead to contracting the virus and dying. I consider myself happily married, but I am also VERY THANKFUL that my husband has a man cave and we have physical separation during the day while we are working.

Other than medical situations with family member, I do not have any reason to complain. Plus I realize life used to be a whole lot harder. My DH's great grandmother grew up on a farm. Imagine being "stuck at home" with just your spouse and nothing but back-breaking work 24/7. Washing your clothes by hand, working in the fields, growing what you eat and/or slaughtering it, and doing it with NO BIRTH CONTROL and medical care. And getting old with no modern medicine, dentistry or hormones. And no internet--it gives me the willies just contemplating it.
bell_flower
Because I grew up with very little, I always knew my modern life was cushy as Hell. All of us are facing challenges. There are social things and social structures that keep us all together mentally, physically and financially. I'm doing okay and still have a job but I am missing the separation from home that comes with it. I'm missing going to the gym, walking around our botanical garden, seeing my mother, just having the freedom to go to the store and pick something up without gloving up/masking up and wondering if this one little trip will lead to contracting the virus and dying. I consider myself happily married, but I am also VERY THANKFUL that my husband has a man cave and we have physical separation during the day while we are working.

Other than medical situations with family member, I do not have any reason to complain. Plus I realize life used to be a whole lot harder. My DH's great grandmother grew up on a farm. Imagine being "stuck at home" with just your spouse and nothing but back-breaking work 24/7. Washing your clothes by hand, working in the fields, growing what you eat and/or slaughtering it, and doing it with NO BIRTH CONTROL and medical care. And getting old with no modern medicine, dentistry or hormones. And no internet--it gives me the willies just contemplating it.

I too grew up with very little, and I spent much of my teens bouncing from subpar lodging to subpar lodging. I changed schools a half dozen times in high school due to poverty and being forced to move. My parents were victims of 'Reaganomics' and both lost jobs as Reagan took money from the lower class to padd the wealthy and the Donor Class. I am well aware of how 'well off' I am now, as I've both a very good PC and cell phone and very cheap rent to pay for the room I rent in a house.

I am inclined to laugh at these silly cows who have until now not known what hardship is.

However, I am deeply worried about the GOP and their sneaking in nasty laws that eliminate our rights while the news blathers about Covid 19. I fear this will get worse, and regardless of people actually voting, their votes will be flipped in favor of Trump and his cronies, and that this nation will become a Theocracy.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login