March 19, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/moms-toilet-paper-stockpile-got-215150193.html

The nuggets put it all in the tub and filled it up
Re: Moo's sprogs destroy TP packages
March 19, 2020
hahahahaha. gotta ;luv karma

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 19, 2020
And with the precious dumplings under house arrest with nowhere to go and nothing to do, all the bizzy mommies can fully expect to see more of their stuff broken/ruined.

I will admit that compared to some of the hoarding I've seen assholes doing, 18 rolls seems like a modest amount. Depending on the brand, that's 2-3 packs, which a household with several members could go through quickly anyway. Show me a brat wrecking someone's entire pallet of TP and I'll grin like an idiot.

Ohhh, but aren't kids just adorable? eye rolling smiley
March 19, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-cries-viral-video-she-210800057.html

Another one. Moo can't find any diapers to buy and is crying on viral vid. May have to improvise like they did back in the day.
March 19, 2020
I think tp will eventually dry out

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 19, 2020
Why on earth do I have the feeling that all of the COVID-19 hand sanitizer and toilet paper hoarders are breeders??

Like that imbecile in TN with his brother hoarding hand sanitizer then reselling on Amazon at an outrageous markup.

Assholes.
March 19, 2020
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-cries-viral-video-she-210800057.html

Another one. Moo can't find any diapers to buy and is crying on viral vid. May have to improvise like they did back in the day.

I doubt it, I don't think the average modern Moo would know how to use cloth diapers. They also won't potty-train their brats who are well past the age where they should have quit shitting their pants.

The more likely solution to a diaper shortage is to just let their loaves stew in their filthy shitrags for hours or days and develop diaper rash from hell. Welp, tough times call for tough measures and it's not gonna be Moo whose ass is burning from marinating in her own filth, so it's okey-dokey! eye rolling smiley

Honestly, are people so unoriginal that they can't figure out other alternatives to toilet paper? Just off the top of my head: napkins, cheap paper towels that aren't as rough, tissues, disposable wipes, steal TP from a public bathroom, coffee filters, perhaps a washcloth that you clean off afterward.

I love hearing the breeders bleating about how they "need" stuff more than everyone else. Yeah, that "parents deserve things more" mindset doesn't really work when everyone's in the same boat. In the current state of things, your wrecked vagina is not a means to get dibs on everything because we all need stuff. "Bawww muh babbies" won't get you a single shred of sympathy when everyone's freaking the fuck out and stocking up.
March 19, 2020
While nothing like the idiots with TP, I do admit to some hoarding. However, my hoarding is not new, and it is my response to not reliably being able to get to the store when I need to. I must wrangle someone to drive me to the store, as I cannot even walk down the block without my incontenance rearing its ugly head, or falling down. I also supply the cleaning products for my entire home, I've three roommates. In exchange for my purchasing, they do the cleaning. My only chore is taking the trash to the curb. Nerve damage means many things are a risk for me.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 19, 2020
I am a little low on kitty litter. I should have gotten a few more tubs.

this being said, I have a gadget called a bidet sprayer. attaches to a faucet with one of those screw on converters with a lever. one way it sprays, the other, it's a normal faucet. this imo opinion is the best bathroom gadget I've ever seen/bought. technically, all i have to do is dry off. just use the tp to dry off. but a hair dryer woudl work just as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 20, 2020
twocents
I am a little low on kitty litter. I should have gotten a few more tubs.

The one advantage to living in the desert. All I need is a shovel and a wheelbarrow.

I don't get the toilet paper hoarding. While it's true I bought toilet paper last week, it's because I was down to 2 rolls and I usually buy toilet paper when I get down to two rolls. I only bought one package. What I have will easily last a month and a half, and if I run out, I'll use the shower since this apartment doesn't have a bidet. Can anyone explain the toilet paper panic?

I normally have a pretty decent supply of tinned and dried foods, first because a lot of my cooking involves dried legumes and tinned tomatoes, and second because I like to always have food on hand to prepare a meal if I return from a trip (grocery stores aren't 24/7 here), or if I'm too ill to go out, or whatever. I also have hamster tendencies so it's always a bit of a struggle to keep myself from buying too much when things are on sale.

The way people have been buying things, it's like they never used soap or toilet paper before in their lives, and are making their first home-cooked meal for 50.
March 20, 2020
Nice Thom. I've been in and through deserts. How much would you want if you trundle your wheelbarrow full over the Long Island? Nah don't worry. One thing I will say, there is nothing like the smell of wet desert. Completely different from any other place on Earth I wager.

And that schadenfreude from breaking mom on Reddit. Good God why did these people get married and why do they breed with idiots. Jesus, they call them and useless husband but they got to go ahead and get knocked up a second time? Why the hell should I feel sorry for that

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 21, 2020
I wouldn't call 18 rolls hoarding. I would call the moo dumb for leaving the toilet paper where the brats can reach it so easily. If you have brats there should be at least one large closet with a padlock on it they can't access and you wear the key around your neck 24/7. Brats are feral beasts.

As far as 18 rolls of toilet paper being ruined in a bathtub, how is this possible if the moo only looked away for a second? Seems to me those brats had to have a good 20 minutes of unchaperoned behavior to be able to pull this one off. Surely, this can't be the first time they have pulled such shenanigans.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login