Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos giving birth alone

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos giving birth alone
March 23, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pregnant-patients-york-presbyterian-hospitals-212841725.html

Not only can they not attention whore they will be in a room giving birth virtually alone
Re: Moos giving birth alone
March 23, 2020
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pregnant-patients-york-presbyterian-hospitals-212841725.html

Not only can they not attention whore they will be in a room giving birth virtually alone

Poor widdle babies!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 23, 2020
I was just coming here to post this!! A Moo reporter from a local station in NY claims women will be "scarred" if they have to deliver without anyone there. Yes that's "scarred" not "scared". Is it preferable to have your spouse there? Obviously. Necessary? No. Everyone is making sacrifices now, voluntarily or not. Nobody gets a free ride with this one. I'm a waitress and my job disappeared on Monday. Tough shit. I'm fucked like millions of others; it's not worse for me.
March 23, 2020
At hospitals in our area, they are allowing one person to keep the mother giving birth company. But they have to stay in the hospital and not leave the room until the mother is discharged. I think most men would rather not be in the same room the whole time and that is why the woman have to "give birth alone".
March 23, 2020
They won't be fucking alone. If they sluice in the hospital, they'll be surrounded by medical professionals helping extract the loaf. Just because the whole fam damily isn't allowed to be in the room watching the blessed loaf emerge does not mean Moos will be alone.

Apparently it makes no never mind to these whiny heifers that it's possible for babies to get coronavirus. I've read of at least two cases so far where infants tested positive for it - one of which was a newborn that either contracted it from its mother or from someone else in the hospital immediately after birth.

But nah, haul everyone in to cough on the baby so Moo doesn't have to feel alone! That way they can be in quarantine together too! Even amidst a global pandemic, Moos think it's all about them and they're getting butthurt learning that they aren't special right now.
March 23, 2020
What would be even more hilarius is for there to be no epidurals available for the silly cows and they have to give birth in pain like their great grandmothers.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 23, 2020
Cambion, I don't know about that, I mean, a woman gives birth at Wal Mart and people are cheering her on!

Giving birth in toilet paper aisle
March 24, 2020
It's not "alone" as the headline of the article claims. It isn't as if they are going to be sent to huts in the middle of the forest. It is simply without "visitors". There will still be medical staff.

You know who else is "alone" in the sense of having no visitors right now? Where I live, everyone who is in the hospital. No visitors to hospitals, period. So there are lots of people who are in pain and frightened who don't get the comfort of loved ones, it's hardly as if pregnant women are alone in this. Cry me a fucking river.

You know who else doesn't get visitors right now? People in nursing homes. Also, everyone. Or at least everyone who lives alone and is abiding by social distancing recommendations.

I'm willing to grant that it is tough for everyone, which is why it is such a non-story that people giving birth will have to do so without visitors.
March 24, 2020
I saw a couple articles about this earlier discussing distressed fathers who are pissed that they can't be in the room while their wives sluice and how they'll "miss the most important moments of their whole lives." One asshole said something about how he was a military man and the hospital "had better" show him the respect he "deserves" and let him be with his wife.

Breeders are lashing out a lot during this whole pandemic because they aren't special anymore. It warms my heart seeing them on the same level as everyone else and all that bitching and whining they're so good at will get them precisely fuck all right now.
March 29, 2020
well, ny just caved and let someone else be in the room so they can worship mommies cunt

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 29, 2020
Also I take back what I said. Given the rate things are going, there may be no medical staff available to tend to calving breeder women because they'll all be fighting to keep COVID-19 patients alive.

Great, glad to hear that rules are being bent for the mommies. I'm sure this will seem heartwarming until it turns out one of the guests in the room is positive for coronavirus and infects their family, friends, the parents, staff and other patients. because obviously, now is the time to cater to hurty fee-fees by risking everyone else's well-being. Aaaand this is why it will take us forever to get rid of this crap.
March 29, 2020
Cambion
Aaaand this is why it will take us forever to get rid of this crap.

We will not get rid of this. This will remain, slowly sniping us until half the nation is sick or dying.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 30, 2020
A lot of people are saying "when we get this under control" I think this virus is here to stay along with the flu and will lead to more deaths. I think they will come out with a vaccine in maybe a couple of years with the same sucess as the flu vaccine which I think is an overall 20% , but the death rate during flu season will now be permanenly higher.

I think life has changed for good.
March 30, 2020

It's not "alone" as the headline of the article claims. It isn't as if they are going to be sent to huts in the middle of the forest. It is simply without "visitors". There will still be medical staff.

You know who else is "alone" in the sense of having no visitors right now? Where I live, everyone who is in the hospital. No visitors to hospitals, period. So there are lots of people who are in pain and frightened who don't get the comfort of loved ones, it's hardly as if pregnant women are alone in this. Cry me a fucking river.

Well said. I was looking at a news story on MSN and there was a video with cows whining about not being able to use their 'birth plans.' Cry me a fucking river when you don't your have happy sunshiny birth experience with everyone hovering around you and waiting on you hand and foot.

People with cancer are experiencing delays in treatment. How would you like to be walking around with a lump that you know is cancerous and having to wait? People on organ transplant lists are being delayed and will DIE.

March 30, 2020
Makes me wonder if we might adapt to it over time. People call it the coronavirus, but coronaviruses are a particular class of viruses that also contain the virus that causes the common cold. I'd wager when what we now know as the common cold first struck humans, a lot of people died because it was new. This one is new to us, hence the "novel" name.

I also question the effectiveness of any treatment or vaccine we cook up because this virus is estimated to mutate about every two weeks (and there are at least eight separate strains of it floating around), so by the time a treatment is found for it, it may have mutated to the point where treatment/preventative measures are useless. I don't think it mutates nearly as much as the bug that causes colds, which is why we have no vaccine/treatment for that either.

bell_flower
Well said. I was looking at a news story on MSN and there was a video with cows whining about not being able to use their 'birth plans.' Cry me a fucking river when you don't your have happy sunshiny birth experience with everyone hovering around you and waiting on you hand and foot.

Haha wow, I want to be shocked that Moos are still too busy kissing their own asses to see past their own little bubbles, but somehow I'm not surprised that amid all this mess, breeders are still bitching about being unable to stick to their stupid bullshit birth plans.
March 31, 2020
Article about pregnant women and hospitals now

According to this article, new mothers are putting staff at risk because they are vulnerable to the virus. in the article, the last 3 paragraphs tell of the risk.
March 31, 2020
mr. neptune
Article about pregnant women and hospitals now

According to this article, new mothers are putting staff at risk because they are vulnerable to the virus. in the article, the last 3 paragraphs tell of the risk.

Cows give not one goddamn for the safety of others if it means inconvenience to them.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 31, 2020
Cambion
Makes me wonder if we might adapt to it over time. People call it the coronavirus, but coronaviruses are a particular class of viruses that also contain the virus that causes the common cold. I'd wager when what we now know as the common cold first struck humans, a lot of people died because it was new. This one is new to us, hence the "novel" name.

I also question the effectiveness of any treatment or vaccine we cook up because this virus is estimated to mutate about every two weeks (and there are at least eight separate strains of it floating around), so by the time a treatment is found for it, it may have mutated to the point where treatment/preventative measures are useless. I don't think it mutates nearly as much as the bug that causes colds, which is why we have no vaccine/treatment for that either.

Probably similar to the flu vaccine, in that they'll have to predict each year what likely strains will develop. The more accurate, the less likely it is that people who get the vaccine will get sick. The less accurate, the less the vaccine helps. I could see it being part of the regular round of annual inoculations, once there is a vaccine. But yeah, vaccines of this type offer far less certainty than, say, the vaccine for polio.
April 01, 2020
yurble
Probably similar to the flu vaccine, in that they'll have to predict each year what likely strains will develop. The more accurate, the less likely it is that people who get the vaccine will get sick. The less accurate, the less the vaccine helps. I could see it being part of the regular round of annual inoculations, once there is a vaccine. But yeah, vaccines of this type offer far less certainty than, say, the vaccine for polio.

I had no idea this was how flu vaccines were made! I thought it was just the same bug floating around all the time because I didn't think vaccines could be made for bugs that mutate/change often. I imagine creating speculative vaccines depends entirely on how predictable a virus is too, so if we can't find a pattern with COVID-19 mutations, vaccines may only help some people.

Meanwhile, in Breederland:

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/03/coronavirus-in-ny-dad-hid-covid-19-symptoms-to-visit-rochester-maternity-ward-after-wife-gave-birth.html

Duh conveniently didn't tell anyone he was exhibiting coronavirus symptoms in order to be able to visit his Moo-wife in the maternity ward because nobody's gonna keep this proud daddy from seeing his freshly shat loaf! Can't be letting the Moos be alone for a little while and denying Duh the right to see his heterosexuality participation trophy.

Because of one selfish asshole, an entire ward of staff, women and newborns were exposed to coronavirus and I'm sure many patients will get infected now too. Sounds like he may have had symptoms first and exposed his wife, who showed symptoms after coming home from the hospital.

Not to mention that New York state has a disturbingly high number of cases compared to the rest of the country and they do not need more. Frankly, I think at this point, intentionally not telling people you might be sick with COVID-19 ought to be considered an act of terrorism. New York is at a point where providers are letting people die if they feel resuscitation would be futile rather than at least trying to save anyone without a DNR/DNI.
April 02, 2020
Cambion
Because of one selfish asshole, an entire ward of staff, women and newborns were exposed to coronavirus and I'm sure many patients will get infected now too. Sounds like he may have had symptoms first and exposed his wife, who showed symptoms after coming home from the hospital.

This is a pipe dream, but I feel a need to blurt it out anyway-- he should be held accountable. He should be held accountable for every life he decided to risk because of his pride in his working penis. If anybody who was there that day catches it, he should have to foot the medical bills, and if anyone dies, he should face jail time.

I know it'll never happen. But goddamn, what a fucking sociopath. There should be consequences for bullshit like that.
April 02, 2020
Knowingly spreading disease should be a crime, if it isn't already, and punishable with jail time since people clearly are incapable of obeying quarantine rules on their own.
April 02, 2020
We all know how the news is reluctant to identify someone as a parent if the person has done something wrong, but their status as a parent is mentioned in the first sentence if the person has done something good. I wonder who would be higher on the news totem pole if a moo and/or baby died. Would the duh be vilified? Would the coverage of the baby play it off like a tragedy, with no mention of how the virus got there? I’m sure if a moo died, it would just be a wonderful story about how the best moos martyr themselves for their babies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 02, 2020
LoveToLurk
We all know how the news is reluctant to identify someone as a parent if the person has done something wrong, but their status as a parent is mentioned in the first sentence if the person has done something good. I wonder who would be higher on the news totem pole if a moo and/or baby died. Would the duh be vilified? Would the coverage of the baby play it off like a tragedy, with no mention of how the virus got there? I’m sure if a moo died, it would just be a wonderful story about how the best moos martyr themselves for their babies.

I'd wager they'd try to play up both parties as victims because both are parents, and parents must have their asses kissed in the media up until they intentionally murder their kids. If any women or kids get sick and die because of this shit stain, it'll be a tragic accident that's more tragic than other COVID-19 deaths because it was a mother and infant. But they'll also say that the asshole Duh is a victim too because he was a daddy who just wanted to see his new baby, so surely we can all understand why he did what he did, right? A silly old flu bug doesn't put the brakes on fatherly instinct! eye rolling smiley

"Allegedly" will be a word thrown around a lot too. Mrs. (Moo)'s baby "allegedly" contracted coronavirus from an infected "visitor." The asshole Duh in question "allegedly" had coronavirus symptoms before he entered the hospital and he "allegedly" knew about them. This way, nobody will outright point a finger at the parents even if they were at fault and everyone can just sound like a tragic accidental victim of coronavirus.
April 02, 2020
I don't have much sympathy. There is some scary stuff in the news today. EMTs in New York are being instructed to not bring people who are having heart attacks to the hospital to be revived. If the EMTs cannot revive them, let them die and take them to the morgue.

If I ran the world, all pro-liar pregnant women would be sent home to give birth. Women have been giving birth since the beginning of time, right? Let them experience the Hell that is unassisted birth, since they don't think women should have birth control. Heart attack victims would be revived.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login