Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

C-virus pushing women back into the home

Posted by cfdavep 
C-virus pushing women back into the home
March 23, 2020
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2020/03/feminism-womens-rights-coronavirus-covid19/608302/

An interesting article about how the virus is pushing moos back into the home. There is even talk about future pandemics and how future moos will be the one's doing all the caretaking since kids put them in a position of flexible work and when you need a caretaker at home the one paid less needs to quit and get into that role. Basically the article is saying that pandemics will bring back an "anti-feminist" world like that of the 50's

Of course no one mentions that the earth seems to be trying to rid itself of these endless breeders and everyone along with them
Re: C-virus pushing women back into the home
March 23, 2020
cfdavep

Of course no one mentions that the earth seems to be trying to rid itself of these endless breeders and everyone along with them

And with all the extra fuck trophies, the Military Industral Complex will be having orgasms.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 27, 2020
Yes, get ready for the inevitable baby boom after all of this blows over. A shitload of fresh consumers and cannon fodder.

Sometimes I think that the C-Virus is the animals having their revenge on us for pumping out hairless whelps like anything, and fucking up the planet for eons.
March 27, 2020
I've been seeing "jokes" about how if there is a baby boom, it will be first-time parents, implying that breeders are going to be unwilling to go for another round after being trapped at home with their kids. I think these people are giving themselves too much credit. They hate spending time with their kids under normal circumstances, yet still go on to have more. Don't see why corona would change their long-standing ability to dwell in self-delusion.
March 27, 2020
yurble
I've been seeing "jokes" about how if there is a baby boom, it will be first-time parents, implying that breeders are going to be unwilling to go for another round after being trapped at home with their kids. I think these people are giving themselves too much credit. They hate spending time with their kids under normal circumstances, yet still go on to have more. Don't see why corona would change their long-standing ability to dwell in self-delusion.

Just cuz they hate their children, doesn't mean that parents won't bareback for a passtime.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 31, 2020
Fortunately, I think condom making, birth control pill manufacturing and Planned Parenthood are considered essential industries, at least here in PA.

By the way, Tommie has a huge long list of what is essential and what is not and most anything to do with clothing and textiles is not essential. If this situation keeps going on, people are not going to have a thing to wear.confused smiley
March 31, 2020
mr. neptune
Fortunately, I think condom making, birth control pill manufacturing and Planned Parenthood are considered essential industries, at least here in PA.

By the way, Tommie has a huge long list of what is essential and what is not and most anything to do with clothing and textiles is not essential. If this situation keeps going on, people are not going to have a thing to wear.confused smiley

You can buy clothes on Amazon. That's where my wardrobe came from. Then again, my wardrobe consists of shorts, Tshirts, and slippers as I can't wear shoes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 31, 2020
It seems the opposite is happening in the UK. I'm not sure if it is really a case of bias as is being reported, or if (a) the men are more likely to do work that can be done from home, or (b) the moos have previously "worked" from home and their managers don't trust them to actually get anything done. I am not sure why companies would open themselves up to blatant sex-discrimination cases so I suspect there's something else going on here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login