Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus
March 24, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/middle-4th-final-ivf-cycle-160000539.html

I really hate these people on so many levels
Re: Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus
March 24, 2020
I would love to bitchslap this hoe, as her future child has no future.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 24, 2020
Abortions being canceled is a big problem, because it isn't as if you can just postpone them until later. (I don't think those restrictions were implemented along with a deadline extension for abortions, were they? Of course not, since the real point wasn't to free up doctors but to force women to remain pregnant against their wills.) Meanwhile, IVF can wait until next month or ideally never, as there is no medical need involved.
March 26, 2020
This is the world now. Why on Earth would you want to bring some innocent being into it? Breeders really are effing crazy.
March 27, 2020
Because only a sane person would want to get intentionally pregnant during a global pandemic. Never mind the fact that infants have been born with coronavirus and it's unclear if it can be transmitted in the womb. This shit knocks healthy adults on their asses - I can't imagine a newborn would do too well against it.

The limitations on abortions is a huge problem too. If we experience a baby boom nine months from now, it may partly be due to women who were unable to abort because abortions are non-emergency procedures, usually. Because CLEARLY it's better to bring more people into the world right now who could become infected!

I'm sure things will level back out eventually, but since Americans are dumb and still going out as usual, we'll probably take forever to see the infection/death rate decrease compared to other countries.

I feel incredibly privileged that my insurance covered most of our first three cycles of IVF, but even with a lifetime max higher than most, we've still paid approximately $45,000 out of pocket so far.

Why the fuck does insurance cover IVF at all? I liken it to cosmetic surgery - it is an entirely elective treatment/procedure for a completely optional choice.

Yet at the same time, I’m feeling surprisingly zen as my husband and I are forced to sit alone with our sadness. Our journey so far has been all about picking ourselves up and trying again, to a dizzying degree. But for once, we can’t move forward just yet.

Ohhh poor fucking baby. People are getting terribly sick and dying all over the world from the same godawful bug, but boohoo let's sit and mope about a kid we don't even have. It's painfully clear that this woman's body does not want to be pregnant, so why keep throwing money away on a procedure that has something like a 20 percent success rate? I admire people who are go-getters, but at some point, getting up and trying again repeatedly in the face of almost guaranteed failure is just plain stupid. I can't imagine how much grief, anxiety and depression these morons experience with each attempt, so why keep attempting? You have to know when to quit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login