Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus
March 24, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/middle-4th-final-ivf-cycle-160000539.html

I really hate these people on so many levels
Re: Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus
March 24, 2020
I would love to bitchslap this hoe, as her future child has no future.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 24, 2020
Abortions being canceled is a big problem, because it isn't as if you can just postpone them until later. (I don't think those restrictions were implemented along with a deadline extension for abortions, were they? Of course not, since the real point wasn't to free up doctors but to force women to remain pregnant against their wills.) Meanwhile, IVF can wait until next month or ideally never, as there is no medical need involved.
March 26, 2020
This is the world now. Why on Earth would you want to bring some innocent being into it? Breeders really are effing crazy.
March 26, 2020
Because only a sane person would want to get intentionally pregnant during a global pandemic. Never mind the fact that infants have been born with coronavirus and it's unclear if it can be transmitted in the womb. This shit knocks healthy adults on their asses - I can't imagine a newborn would do too well against it.

The limitations on abortions is a huge problem too. If we experience a baby boom nine months from now, it may partly be due to women who were unable to abort because abortions are non-emergency procedures, usually. Because CLEARLY it's better to bring more people into the world right now who could become infected!

I'm sure things will level back out eventually, but since Americans are dumb and still going out as usual, we'll probably take forever to see the infection/death rate decrease compared to other countries.

I feel incredibly privileged that my insurance covered most of our first three cycles of IVF, but even with a lifetime max higher than most, we've still paid approximately $45,000 out of pocket so far.

Why the fuck does insurance cover IVF at all? I liken it to cosmetic surgery - it is an entirely elective treatment/procedure for a completely optional choice.

Yet at the same time, I’m feeling surprisingly zen as my husband and I are forced to sit alone with our sadness. Our journey so far has been all about picking ourselves up and trying again, to a dizzying degree. But for once, we can’t move forward just yet.

Ohhh poor fucking baby. People are getting terribly sick and dying all over the world from the same godawful bug, but boohoo let's sit and mope about a kid we don't even have. It's painfully clear that this woman's body does not want to be pregnant, so why keep throwing money away on a procedure that has something like a 20 percent success rate? I admire people who are go-getters, but at some point, getting up and trying again repeatedly in the face of almost guaranteed failure is just plain stupid. I can't imagine how much grief, anxiety and depression these morons experience with each attempt, so why keep attempting? You have to know when to quit.
April 02, 2020
A fertility doctor has started a petition to continue IVF treatments in spite of the pandemic, because apparently it's a "women's rights" issue and not because it has anything to do with her income for the foreseeable future:

April 03, 2020
kittehpeoples
A fertility doctor has started a petition to continue IVF treatments in spite of the pandemic, because apparently it's a "women's rights" issue and not because it has anything to do with her income for the foreseeable future:

Kind of related, in the article I linked earlier, it stated that OB/GYN is so specialized that it it difficult for such a doctor to be of help in the coronavirus epidemic, that is, not know much about critical care compared to other specialty doctors.
April 04, 2020
I can only imagine the people that have to hear this crap from this woman on a daily basis. This is so insufferable it sounds like an Onion parody.

Yes, it is a real tragedy that after the very long 1.5 years this couple is going to have to wait a while longer to inpig. Never mind the fact that by not sluicing she isn't risking exposing herself and a baybee to a sometimes deadly virus.

Dumb moo
Now we face the difficult decision of what to do with the money—dwindling personal savings, family loans, and credit—we have left. Do we put it toward donor eggs? Adoption?

Well, there is that little thing about her husband being out of work for at least 6 mos. Perhaps a little money kept in savings to pay bills in the meantime? Or paying off the loans and credit instead of spending more money on infertility?

Dumb moo
Yes. But in certain ways, those of us struggling with infertility have been training for this quarantined-in-a-crippling-financial-recession moment for years.

Rigghhtt moo. Spending thousands of dollars on a procedure that is medically unnecessary is just like those folks that suffered during the recession due to decisions others made! Not being able to pay bills, losing homes and jobs is just like infertility! Screw those people who are quarantined because it is life or death for them, this wanna-moo wants to sluice and her problems are just as big as the problems of people on ventilators!

Dumb moo
Lives everywhere are on hold. And for the first time in ages, I feel so much less alone.

So, she seems happy that others are suffering and dying so they can see how "tragic" infertility is. The reason she feels alone is obvious in this article, no one can stand to be around her to hear her complain incessantly about how infertility is as bad as the plague, blah blah blah.
April 04, 2020
mr. neptune
Kind of related, in the article I linked earlier, it stated that OB/GYN is so specialized that it it difficult for such a doctor to be of help in the coronavirus epidemic, that is, not know much about critical care compared to other specialty doctors.

Oh, just like doctors who provide abortions! No use in critical care, so we may as well let them continue their important work in these difficult times.
April 04, 2020
"Yes. But in certain ways, those of us struggling with infertility have been training for this quarantined-in-a-crippling-financial-recession moment for years."

Off topic but I'm getting really tired of quarantine co-opting. Introverts, Gen Xers (of which I am one), and now wannabreed infertiles acting like "I've been preparing for this my whole life LOL". Except that they won't STFU about how much it is inconveniencing them.
April 04, 2020
I can't believe these idiots don't insist on becoming financially secure and go into debt for that loaf.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 04, 2020
I wonder if they realize that even if they did get IVF and did get pregnant, they wouldn't be able to get much pre-natal and post-natal care. A lot of hospitals aren't doing office visits or are doing video visits, so no ultrasounds or anything would be happening. When Moo goes into labor, she'll likely be waiting around forever for attention because all efforts will be going toward coronavirus patients. If she has any other pregnancy-related emergency like pre-term labor or she falls down in the third trimester or something, treatment may be delayed. She may not be able to bring herself or her loaf to any kind of post-birth wellness exams.

But that's just me doing this real moron thing called thinking ahead, which I know Moos aren't really known for doing. All these idiots can think about is WANT BABBY NOW. Not to mention that whole thing where some infants have died of coronavirus - do they really want to waste thousands of dollars on a treatment with an 80% failure rate and risk their loaf catching COVID-19 right after it comes out?

Studies have been done proving that IVF babies are at a much greater risk of developing birth defects and health problems and having shit immune systems compared to naturally conceived loaves. That's another concern - what if these people give birth to very sickly babies that need a lot of medical care? They won't be able to get it because nobody's doing office visits.

I guess going $100K in debt to have a baby for 10 whole seconds is worth it to these people. shrug thinks someone else is crazy
April 04, 2020
Covid 19 is a permanent thing. It is not temporary, it will keep coming back. This self-isolation and not being able to go to the doctor is the new normal for Americans. This stupid cunt is begging to be broke and grief-stricken (if she cares for the loaf at all).

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 04, 2020
Ketchup
Off topic but I'm getting really tired of quarantine co-opting. Introverts, Gen Xers (of which I am one), and now wannabreed infertiles acting like "I've been preparing for this my whole life LOL". Except that they won't STFU about how much it is inconveniencing them.

As an introvert I am guilty of the "I've been preparing for this" comment, but only in the context of how much easier it has been for me than other people I know.
April 04, 2020
I am a shut-in due to disability who tends to buy a tad more than I need when it comes to food and cleaning supplies. That -might- make me slightly prepared for this.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 05, 2020
kittehpeoples
Ketchup

As an introvert I am guilty of the "I've been preparing for this" comment, but only in the context of how much easier it has been for me than other people I know.

I'm guilty of this as well. Granted, I'm on shelter-in-place and not quarantine so I can at least leave the house for groceries. But staying home and entertaining myself hasn't been so bad. Doesn't mean the new reality we're facing isn't horrifying, though. Sheeeeit.

The people bitching about IVF can go eat a bag of dicks. The whole bag, no sharing.
April 05, 2020
I totally get the introvert thing. I think this whole pandemic thing is just making me super bitchy! beating with a lol hammer

Related to the article, it's nuts how they are like "how are we gonna spend all this money now that we can't do IVF??" (if I'm reading correctly) - which includes credit and family loans! Why not cut your losses and pay them back? I'm sure the Bank of Mom and Dad doesn't charge interest but good lord, I would hate being in debt to my family in general much less for something so frivolous.
April 05, 2020
Ketchup
Related to the article, it's nuts how they are like "how are we gonna spend all this money now that we can't do IVF??" (if I'm reading correctly) - which includes credit and family loans! Why not cut your losses and pay them back? I'm sure the Bank of Mom and Dad doesn't charge interest but good lord, I would hate being in debt to my family in general much less for something so frivolous.

Yeah, that level of self-centered stupidity just confirmed that they need a larger bag of dicks, really. You're so dumb you don't know what to do with an unneeded loan? Turn around and pay it back, ESPECIALLY if it's family members. If you don't know what to do, you're too dumb to raise a child anyway. Game over.
April 05, 2020
and it's coming out that corona attacks younger people more than they thought

and if it's born with problems, corona likes those compromised folk better as well

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 05, 2020
People are dying more of heart attacks, trauma, and other things they might have otherwise survived because medical personnel are just to fucking busy to deal with them. These stupid moos want to burden the medical system further by deliberately getting pregnant, and you know they will still bitch about not getting special treatment. What a bunch of twats.
April 06, 2020
ondinette
People are dying more of heart attacks, trauma, and other things they might have otherwise survived because medical personnel are just to fucking busy to deal with them. These stupid moos want to burden the medical system further by deliberately getting pregnant, and you know they will still bitch about not getting special treatment. What a bunch of twats.

That does make their selfishness even more horrific. Who's going to go without care during a pandemic because these loons just HAD to have a baby? They are fucking awful people.
April 06, 2020
the directive here in NY now is if they cannot revive you in the field (heart attack) they will not bring you to the hospital.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 07, 2020
These people really do think it is all about them. The whole problem with this pandemic is what an inconvenience it is to them. Every time I think there can't possibly be so many people that narcissistic, more of them emerge to complain about how put-upon they are.
April 08, 2020
In the article the lady said there was a problem with her eggs. I'm already opposed to IVF but doing a fourth round on someone with that type of issue just seems straight up unethical.
April 08, 2020
That bitch needs her IVF plans slapped down permanently.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login