Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Breeder complains IVF is cancelled due to c-virus
April 08, 2020
yurble
These people really do think it is all about them. The whole problem with this pandemic is what an inconvenience it is to them. Every time I think there can't possibly be so many people that narcissistic, more of them emerge to complain about how put-upon they are.

I think every time a breeder calls us selfish for not wanting children, they are projecting. There's nobody more selfish than a breeder.
April 19, 2020
kittehpeoples
I think every time a breeder calls us selfish for not wanting children, they are projecting. There's nobody more selfish than a breeder.

Honestly, I think they're just delusional. I think most of them genuinely believe they are doing their family and the world a tremendous favor by reproducing and that by putting themselves through the shitshow that is raising children, they are sacrificing their happiness for all humankind because their precious dumplings will grow up to change the world for the better. The Christian ones probably figure it will put them in good with sky daddy too. This makes them believe they are on par with saints.

These people only call us selfish because they're jealous. They want to be able to sleep in, relax, be able to take a shit alone, watch something that isn't Dora the Explorer, eat at 8pm, not hear screaming when they come home from work and so on. But they can't admit that because they 100% chose to have kids, so they know their misery is no one's fault but their own. So instead of owning up to the fact they made an irreversible mistake, they just call us selfish for having the lives they desire or gave up. And much like an elimination diet, their cravings for the thing they want and can't have are amplified.

It's no different from someone who says "grow up" when they see someone having fun they want to have, but "can't" or someone who says "get a real job" to someone with a seemingly easy job or one that doesn't involve labor. It's 100% jealousy. Or the breeder favorite: "must be nice" anytime anyone mentions anything fun or interesting they did because they have money and no brats.
April 20, 2020
Cambion
These people only call us selfish because they're jealous. They want to be able to sleep in, relax, be able to take a shit alone, watch something that isn't Dora the Explorer, eat at 8pm, not hear screaming when they come home from work and so on. But they can't admit that because they 100% chose to have kids, so they know their misery is no one's fault but their own. So instead of owning up to the fact they made an irreversible mistake, they just call us selfish for having the lives they desire or gave up. And much like an elimination diet, their cravings for the thing they want and can't have are amplified.

So true, they call us selfish AFTER they sluice and in between griping about how much work their brats are. Before sluicing they don't understand us, think we will all eventually have kids, or think we are damaged which causes us to not want kids.

Cambion
And much like an elimination diet, their cravings for the thing they want and can't have are amplified.

This makes me happy! It is a hellish hedonistic treadmill.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login