Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More dreadful parenting on reddit

Posted by kittehpeoples 
More dreadful parenting on reddit
March 24, 2020
A 15 year old has to turn to reddit to find out if they're an asshole for wanting their birthday party to not include their stillborn twin anymore. Highlights include the family putting out pictures of the dead baby at a party that includes the actual child's friends and accusing the OP of being "selfish" for not wanting the corpse to share his/her birthday parties anymore. Oh, and the parents still get gifts for the stillbirth. Holy shit.

Truly evil parenting
Re: More dreadful parenting on reddit
March 25, 2020
Trigger warning (animal abuse). Highlight for visibility. Plenty of evil breeders on Reddit....

Oh, didn't you see the new AITA post about the guy who had his daughter's dog put down after an accident because saving it would have cost $2000? When the daughter offered her $600 of savings and to get a job to save her dog, he said it's not about the money and because of her mental health he wasn't going to let her get a job. So they had the dog put down while she was at school and basically told her to suck it up, buttercup.
March 25, 2020
yurble
Trigger warning (animal abuse). Highlight for visibility. Plenty of evil breeders on Reddit....

Also truly evil. People like this should absolutely have their children taken away before they raise another generation of assholes like themselves.
March 25, 2020
That's just disgusting.

The mods removed the post, but remove and ceddit are forever.
March 25, 2020
The breeders are out in full force in the comments though. A good amount of “you can’t know what it’s like until it’s happened to you!!!!1!!!one”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 25, 2020
Don't you need to be born alive to have a BIRTHday?

I can't seem to get removeddit to work, but from the sounds of it, it sure sounds like a pile of WTFery. If people are still mourning the loss of a dead infant after 15 fucking years and using their living, breathing child's birthday as a vehicle to grieve and attention whore on behalf of said deceased child, then the parents need to be fucking Baker Acted. This is not a healthy way to cope with loss at all, nor is it a healthy way to raise a born, healthy child.

I feel bad for the kid because you know the parents hold the dead loaf in higher regard. The dead twin died immediately, so he or she had no chance to be flawed or mess up in life - that child was perfect, whereas like any human being, I'm sure the living kid has made a few mistakes here and there too and has to constantly live in the shadow of their sibling's ghost.

But yeah I know, I just can't possibly understand since I'm not a parent, so obviously I don't get that it's perfectly acceptable to treat your child like crap in "honor" of their sibling that died at birth.
March 25, 2020
Cambion
I can't seem to get removeddit to work, but from the sounds of it, it sure sounds like a pile of WTFery.

A HUGE pile of WTFery. Here's the original post:

"I (15F) have a twin sister who was stillborn. Every year, my parents really make sure to include her in the birthday celebrations. For example, they’ll write on the cake, “Happy Birthday Me and Twin!” and they’ll have pictures of both of us out and give both of us presents. Now that I’m getting older, though, it’s getting really awkward to celebrate her birthday around my friends. I don’t want to seem like I don’t love her and don’t wish she were a part of my life, because I do. I don’t mind her being celebrated too when we’re around family, but it’s kind of strange to do it around friends, and I have to answer a lot of questions about it. I’ve told my parents that I’d prefer to keep my twin to family celebrations, but they just think I’m being selfish and rude to her memory. AITA?"

I really hope she realizes at some point that this is fucking abuse, and cuts ties with these ghoulish monsters. They obviously don't deserve to have a living child and can make do with their dead one.
March 27, 2020
look. to me, the dead sibling is in a better place. definitely better than being brought up by these fuckwads of so called parunts.

I just hope the OP has the sense to get out when he can, and to never contact his so called parunts again. just tell them to deal with the deceased twin.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login