Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

local breeder wants a hair cut

Posted by reeniebessagain 
local breeder wants a hair cut
March 25, 2020
one woman NEEDED her manicure, no matter what The next NEEDS her salon haircut. And this a notable post by a supporter of hers:

Kim Gibson Beatrice Miller nothing wrong with it. I got my cut yesterday. IF the salon/stylists make the CHOICE. To stay open and cut hair that’s their choice they also have to follow all the strict requirements. Every where will be closed by tomorrow
Hide or report this
· Reply · 8h
Irene Hunter
Irene Hunter Kim Gibson -you mean they had on professional grade respirators and those big white all-body suits?

Kim Gibson Irene Hunter why should they? Lol come on now. Get serious lmao

Kim Gibson Dolly Viegas boo I have asthma, I lower immune system. So me alone is at higher risk. I have a son , I have a 67 year old mother with heart issues, COPD, diabetes. I only am concerned with my family. Not anyone else. Have a good day. There’s is nothing wrong with going to a salon to get your hair cut if the salon/stylist make the CHOICE someone’s hair. The rules and regulations do not require them to a full hazmat suite etc.
See, the breeders are willing to risk anyone's life so they can get "what they deserve"
Re: local breeder wants a hair cut
March 25, 2020
Welcome to the USA.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 25, 2020
It's just like a breeder to say they are only concerned with their own family.

I kept my haircut appointment last Thursday. So far things have not gotten bad around here, and I wanted to support my hairstylist because she's always been very nice. I used to see her at Ulta, now she has her own business. She told me it's good they closed Ulta because people walk around touching everything, kids put their mouths on everything, people sneeze on stuff, and multiple people use the same lipstick tester. I had no idea Ulta was that gross.two faces puking I just placed an order online, maybe I should do that from now on. I've also ordered a few other things online I would normally go out and get because I want to minimize running around to different stores. I cancelled my plans this week. Maybe I will go to the park next week if I get bored, if I can't go to the usual one there is a small one closer where I can at least walk a little.
March 26, 2020
So glad I got my hair done just before this nightmare started! All the salons are closed until at least May around here.
March 27, 2020
I can cut my bangs and last for a while

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2020
I'm fine with my hair growing out for a while - I've gone 2 years without a haircut before. I also have a razor comb to keep my bangs touched up because I like the ends of my hair having the ragged/choppy look.

I don't blame salons for not staying open. One, contrary to some people's opinions, they are not an essential to life business (my once-a-week perm grandma would probably disagree with me). Second, most salons are relatively small, meaning people aren't going to be very able to maintain safe distances from one another, especially since the hairdresser or manicurist has to touch you physically to do their job. The salon I go to is probably a 15' x 15' room, it's TINY.

Sounds about like America where people will gladly risk getting themselves and others sick just so no one will have to find out their natural color.
March 28, 2020
there is talk of quarantining the whole ny, nj area... oh joy!!

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2020
I think the USA missed the quarantine boat. I think the infected rate is not in the thousands, rather it's the millions. As for the ability to shelter in place and self-quarantine, many workers have no ability to do so, as they've no way to support themselves without their jobs. Most minimum-wage workers have no way to save money, as they've tightened their belts as tight as those belts will go, including eliminating necessities. When your rent is doubling every year, and prices skyrocketing, there's no way to save money when you've not seen a pay rise in 25 years.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 03, 2020
the economic fallout will do more damaged in the end than the virus will.

and asmymptomatic people seem to be spreading it the most.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 03, 2020
But hairdressers should be ok if they can survive this loss of business. There is going to be a lot of long hair when this is over and already I look like a hippie from the 60s.
April 04, 2020
mr. neptune
But hairdressers should be ok if they can survive this loss of business. There is going to be a lot of long hair when this is over and already I look like a hippie from the 60s.

I agree, hairdressers will always be needed; it's the tattooists I worry about (I have friends in the industry - one has started doing art commissions and one has been identified as 'at risk' and can't leave the house for 12 weeks).
April 04, 2020
mr. neptune

I needed a haircut before all this started. I'm starting to look like a roadie for a Van Halen show. I'm going to self trim a little and rock this new look.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login