Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh....the entitlement never ends

Posted by cfdavep 
Oh....the entitlement never ends
March 25, 2020
https://amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-mums-beg-supermarkets-to-end-restrictions-for-families/news-story/dfb436c18aa79fd837026e99b84cd7cd

Grocery stores should be open for moos as they are running out of crap fast
Re: Oh....the entitlement never ends
March 26, 2020
Pretty sure hoarding breeders are the ones who emptied all the shelves to begin with.

And 36 BRATS among 4 moos?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!?
March 26, 2020
These families who are hoovering up all of the essential resources are whining.
You caused your own damn problems.
March 27, 2020
Sorry breeders, but right now when everyone's facing the same crisis, you and your disgustingly huge broods are not special. Lift shopping restrictions that prevent people from hoarding so you can hoard instead? Go fuck yourselves.

Unless someone held these women down and forcibly impregnated them and made them give birth, nobody made them have three dozen kids between them. Their inability to shop is nobody's fault but their own for making so many fucking kids.

“If I could just get what I need in the right quantities, then we could stay home the rest of the time like we’ve all been advised to do. Like other big families, we just want a fair go.”

No, you just want to be able to hoard stuff for yourselves. These breeders don't realize that the shopping restrictions on certain items is, in fact, "a fair go" for everyone. Because instead of assholes like this who would buy 50 loaves of bread and 100 pounds of pasta to feed their football team size famblees, everyone gets 1-2 of each item. That is the definition of fairness because everyone gets the same stuff. It is not the store's fault if a bunch of breeder women can't figure out how condoms work, so unlike welfare where they get more for every kid they have, they get the same as everyone else and have to figure out how to make it work.

They urge people to consider the effect of stockpiling has on others, but I'd wager these heifers wouldn't give a second thought to who might be going without because they bought all the toilet paper and milk.

Oh, and there is no shortage of food either. There's just a shortage of breeder/brat kibble. I bet breeders aren't even going near the produce because that would involve cooking stuff and putting forth effort instead of just nuking some chicken fingers. I was frankly shocked to see the instant milk all gone during my most recent grocery trip because I figured mixing water and powder together was too much work for today's bizzy mommy.

Surprised they aren't bitching about the senior hours some stores have implemented. After all, those pesky old farts are taking food out of their babies' mouths and they should just go die in a hole and leave food for everyone else (read: breeders). eye rolling smiley
March 27, 2020
I found it difficult to feel sorry for the guy in africa complaining he could only give his 23 children only a handful of rice to split between all of them. boo f'in hoo

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 31, 2020
twocents
I found it difficult to feel sorry for the guy in africa complaining he could only give his 23 children only a handful of rice to split between all of them. boo f'in hoo

I always wondered what is and has been going on in Africa all this time? Do men just get up in the morning, "get it up" and run into women and f^^^ all day? I mean, there are always so many people there!
March 31, 2020
Medusa
Pretty sure hoarding breeders are the ones who emptied all the shelves to begin with.

And 36 BRATS among 4 moos?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!?

Maybe the moos are brat farmers, looking after brats for $$.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 31, 2020
mr. neptune
twocents

I always wondered what is and has been going on in Africa all this time? Do men just get up in the morning, "get it up" and run into women and f^^^ all day? I mean, there are always so many people there!

It's the same as it was in western countries when (a) women didn't have the right to refuse sex, (b) contraception was not readily available or widely condemned by religion, and (c) there were no child labor laws.
March 31, 2020
36 kids between 4 mums... naaah, sure they squirted them out themselves.

when I was around 13 or so I remember watching some news segment on tv.. some harlem woman was bitching about 'fo-teen chillun in one room'... and thinking 'well, why did you have 'fo-teen'? sorry, that is how she prounounced it. I don't have a problem with the pronunciation. To me, language is the music of speech and it has its own charm... but puulleezze..

not long after this (a week or so) another new item on public howzing that had been brand new only 6 months previous and already was on the verge of being condemned. residents were bitching it was outsiders (hey, ever consider forming your own security to check who comes in and out?? ) but most likely it was a combination of shoddy cheap construction and their own delightful residents and sex trophies.

and this is about 50 years ago or so.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login