A rise in child abuse
March 26, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-american-children-dying-because-193836995.html

Seems as though the c-virus quarantine is causing a spike in parents abusing their kids or kids suffering from worse abuse due to the fact that they lost school as a break from the abusers.

No surprise there
Re: A rise in child abuse
March 26, 2020
Breeders are trapped at home with partners they don't love and children they don't like...a spike in abuse is certainly not surprising.
March 26, 2020
Can't say I'm surprised. Everyone's stuck at home with their kids and we may even see parents who weren't abusive before become abusive because they'll take their inability to escape their kids out on said children.

Not to mention the fact that kids being unable to go to school means there will be nobody they can talk to about abuse. If they can't tell a teacher or guidance counselor who can help them, who can they tell? If they go to the doctor, Moo is going to be in the room with them so they can't say anything there. Odds are if they're self-quarantining, under mandatory quarantine or a stay at home order, they have no relatives to confide in either.

Probably gonna be a lot more PNAs over the next year or so.
March 28, 2020
Cambion

Not to mention the fact that kids being unable to go to school means there will be nobody they can talk to about abuse. If they can't tell a teacher or guidance counselor who can help them, who can they tell? If they go to the doctor, Moo is going to be in the room with them so they can't say anything there. Odds are if they're self-quarantining, under mandatory quarantine or a stay at home order, they have no relatives to confide in either.

Probably gonna be a lot more PNAs over the next year or so.

For too many kids, school is their only source of safety, routine, and security. I've wondered if shit like this would happen. And here we go...it sure is.

I can't help but wonder what this whole pandemic will do to people's attitudes about parenting and families in general. A few years from now when the kids who went through this are old enough, will they look back on the mess and say, "No thanks"? Or will they use the "I'm gonna have kids so I can do better than my own fucked-up parents" excuse?
March 29, 2020
but...I will bet that in 9 months we will hear of more hospital shortages as the birth rate explodes.
March 29, 2020
Friend of mine is an L&D nurse. She is telling any women of childbearing age to NOT have children for the foreseeable future, because medical resources are so fucking scarce...but also because the very nature of delivery requires medical personnel to be very close to the patient. Everyone in the delivery room is at risk for expose to novel corona virus.
March 29, 2020
randomcfchick
Friend of mine is an L&D nurse. She is telling any women of childbearing age to NOT have children for the foreseeable future, because medical resources are so fucking scarce...but also because the very nature of delivery requires medical personnel to be very close to the patient. Everyone in the delivery room is at risk for expose to novel corona virus.

If your friend thinks these breeders care about any of those things, your friend is living in a fool's paradise.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 29, 2020
randomcfchick

It's a nice thought, but it unfortunately won't happen. I know there was a mini baby boom when we had that huge blackout in the northeast forever ago and that didn't last very long. This shit right now might last months or even over a year and with everyone being stuck at home, you know people are going to be fucking like rabbits. Which is great and all, except breeders are often VERY lax about birth control or they rely on pulling out because they don't have sex often enough to justify the cost of birth control. Then when the piss stick shows two lines, they act shocked like they don't know where babies come from.

Not to mention many abortion providers are considered non-essential right now, so women who do get pregnant and don't want to be may find themselves faced with no choice. Because clearly the best thing to do during a time when breeding should be discouraged is to take away a means of ending unwanted pregnancies!

To be honest, I'd kind of like to be a fly on the wall in nine months when every ER waiting room is full of screaming Moos in labor all arguing over who deserves help more, and everybody gives birth on a floor covered in bodily fluids like livestock because every single set of staff hands is needed to tend to those with coronavirus. It'd be kind of funny in a fucked-up sort of a way. Then, to end the scene, someone dressed head to toe in protective medical gear would walk out, stepping over the blood, afterbirth, squirming newborns and sobbing women and delicately place a "Caution: Wet Floor" sign in the middle of the room and leave. Sorry, I'm an asshole.

They can't get midwives to help them have home births because of isolation/quarantine and if you look at the breakingmom Reddit even a little, you can see most of these women are married to completely worthless male meatbags, so they won't be any help either. Morons will happily breed because having kids is a "basic human right" and nobody's gonna tell them what they can and can't do with their loins in a time of crisis!

It's gonna be an interesting year.
March 29, 2020
The loaves showing up in trashbins is gonna skyrocket.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login