Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First COVID-19 Infant death

Posted by LoveToLurk 
First COVID-19 Infant death
March 30, 2020
Well, it’s happened. A baby died.

First reported infant death in the US.

Cue the breeder panic. It’ll finally be worth taking seriously, now that it’s not just the elderly dying.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Re: First COVID-19 Infant death
March 30, 2020
Oh....boy, shit is serious now that it is at breeder's front door. I think there will be more to come like that.
March 30, 2020
cfdavep
Oh....boy, shit is serious now that it is at breeder's front door. I think there will be more to come like that.

I'm going to Hell for my urge to cackle at breeder twats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 30, 2020
Now our hearts can break, folks. Because as we all know, it only become a bona-fide American tragedy when a child dies. Guess this lets the air out of that whole "kids are immune" theory.

But I'm sure this won't stop breeders from hauling their germy disgusting brats all over town and letting them sneeze/cough on everything. In spite of everything, breeders seem to think they are special and invincible, so all the bad things will happen to everyone but them.

From a biological standpoint, this is a damn well built bug. Theories I've read suggest it's the result of two viruses combining to form one. It's a virus, so it can't be cured. It's insanely contagious, much more than influenza. It can survive on some surfaces for up to two weeks (allegedly). It has a silent 5-day incubation period when the person is contagious. The symptoms are vague and unassuming, and are sometimes so mild that people don't think they have anything worse than a seasonal cold. It seems to cause zero symptoms in a majority of children and since kids never cover their mouths and/or have to put their mouths on everything, they're prime candidates for spreading it to adults. It mutates quite a bit and there are "at least eight" strains of it floating around, meaning that treatment and prevention will be difficult.
March 31, 2020
So much for the fuckers calling it a ''boomer remover''.
March 31, 2020
the figures from mexico seem to be low... I looked this morning...

but then, they probably do not have anywhere near the test kits required so we know the figure is higher. they were still whooping it up with a soccer match with (I think) the prez glad-handing everyone after we had shut down basketball here.. combine that with some province or section head of state calling it a rich persons disease, the poor are immune...

we need something on the southern border.. they will inevitably make a run for the border.

not sure about the likelyhood.. but it should be considered. The reason for the measures is trying to prevent overwhelming the health care system. It is barely holding itself afloat. An influx of these entitled south of the border sad cases would definitely push it over the edge.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 31, 2020
twocents
the figures from mexico seem to be low... I looked this morning...

but then, they probably do not have anywhere near the test kits required so we know the figure is higher. they were still whooping it up with a soccer match with (I think) the prez glad-handing everyone after we had shut down basketball here.. combine that with some province or section head of state calling it a rich persons disease, the poor are immune...

we need something on the southern border.. they will inevitably make a run for the border.

not sure about the likelyhood.. but it should be considered. The reason for the measures is trying to prevent overwhelming the health care system. It is barely holding itself afloat. An influx of these entitled south of the border sad cases would definitely push it over the edge.

Well, right now Mexico is trying to keep out Americans to stop the spread of Corona so it seems unlikely that there's going to be a rush on the border. If you look at the countries that are suffering most from the disease right now, it is all rich countries. And that makes sense - a lot more people are traveling in those countries, both internally (to spread it) and internationally (to pick it up).

Which is not to say it isn't going to explode in poorer countries, due to inadequate healthcare, high population density, and people living too close to the poverty line to be able to isolate. One only has to look at photos of poor people in India milling around the crowded bus/train stations in order to go back to their villages after the lock-down was ordered to see that things are going to get really bad. But because the richer countries are going to be devastated first, and the medical systems overwhelmed, so there isn't much in that which would be attractive to migrants.

Here in Europe, for instance, we're facing the expectation that there's going to be much less fruit and veg available this summer, and at higher prices, because migrant workers from eastern Europe who often perform the farm labor aren't going to travel this year, due to travel restrictions. I think the same thing is going to happen in the US.
March 31, 2020
yurble, don't know why that other post regarded as unapproved. supervise 12 year olds... as if that will stop a disease organism.

I don't know if these folk south of the border are going to get the message our system is stressed out to the max. After decades of coddling across the border they may have the entitlement mentality and still come with the notion they can waltz into a hospital and have their asses taken care of.

right now the numbers are low, suspiciously low imo. I don't think they are testing because the numbers have been skyrocketing once this is done in larger numbers.

and I wouldn't want to go down there anyway. The richy riches are not welcome in other communities either. The Hamptons are sick and tired of them and their entitlement mentality. so the rich are just as arrogant. and greedy.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login