Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A hiking PNA?

Posted by cfdavep 
A hiking PNA?
March 31, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/boy-5-found-dead-near-142412380.html

Moo goes hiking with sprog. Gets lost on a 5 mile moderate level trail, leaves sprog while she gets help, slowly probably. Kid found dead. Wonder if this is the beginning of more c-virus trapped at home sprog deaths
Re: A hiking PNA?
March 31, 2020
you don't leave a kid alone on a trail. did they have to look for it after asshole moo returned?

moo got injured. don't leave a kid behind.

stoopid moo

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 31, 2020
Moo claimed that she tripped over a tree root and her leg was "so badly injured" that it took three days to get help. The kid wandered off and died according to her. The trail was partly boardwalk of all things.
March 31, 2020
How the fuck do you get lost on a 5-mile trail? I could see if it was out in no man's land where there were no paths or anything, but it couldn't have been that wild if she not only got a phone signal to call authorities, but the trail was also part boardwalk.

And like many commenters are saying, what parent leaves their child behind to go get help? Well let me rephrase: what parent that cares leaves their child behind? If Junior doesn't want to go, he either gets carried or dragged. Also, how do you "reportedly" injure yourself? Either you're hurt or you're not.

Sounds like Moo didn't want to be a Moo anymore, or it was "every man/woman for themselves" and she chose to lose the dead weight to improve her own chances of survival.
March 31, 2020
I’m going to guess the kid was autistic or something and she wanted to be rid of him. I can’t think of any normal five year old that would willingly stay put, alone, in the woods.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 31, 2020
Any normal kid would be terrified being left behind in the woods, then again an awtard would probably enjoy it for a while.
The severe leg injury on a boardwalk trail would be funny if this wasn't such a tragedy. The moo made it seem like she was trying to get down off Mt. Everest and I think there will soon be an arrest
April 01, 2020
Cambion
And like many commenters are saying, what parent leaves their child behind to go get help? Well let me rephrase: what parent that cares leaves their child behind?

I do like that the people commenting are having none of moo's bullshit. She abandoned her kid on the trail, in the cold, to die. End of.

Cambion
Also, how do you "reportedly" injure yourself? Either you're hurt or you're not.

I imagine that's just CYA for the reporter's/website's benefit...like saying "alleged" perpetrator. Moo says she injured herself, so that's how they're reporting it-- not that she was actually injured, just that she said she was. That's my take on it, anyway.
April 08, 2020
remember that woman who was prosecuted for not jumping into water to rescue stupid ass kid, woman couldn't swim... .. think there was some stupidity involved on part of parents, but it's been a while

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 08, 2020
twocents
remember that woman who was prosecuted for not jumping into water to rescue stupid ass kid, woman couldn't swim... .. think there was some stupidity involved on part of parents, but it's been a while

Oh, man, I remember that. How infuriating!
April 09, 2020
you know kitteh, I sometimes think that idjit kid fell in because that woman asked him not to go near the water and kid got this stupid stuborn rebellion moment. tell them not to do something and they go and try it... this attitude sometimes gets them killed. but again, there are facts that no one hears outside of the news items.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 09, 2020
twocents
you know kitteh, I sometimes think that idjit kid fell in because that woman asked him not to go near the water and kid got this stupid stuborn rebellion moment. tell them not to do something and they go and try it... this attitude sometimes gets them killed. but again, there are facts that no one hears outside of the news items.

Yeah, with some kids the best way to get them to do something is to tell them not to. Good thing breeders haven't figured that out as a PNA method yet, because how perfect a crime would that be? "The kid did it to himself, officer...."
April 10, 2020
It was in PA after a hurricane. The woman was friends with or dating the single duh. She went out to look at the raging river not far from the trailer he lived in and the toadler followed. She brought him back and duh ignored him again. This time toadie came back to the river and fell in away from this woman downsteam. A stranger who knew he could swim jumped in and tried to save him but failed. The woman couldn't swim and refused to risk her life for the kid. So she was charged somehow with the kid's death.

I think duh saw an opportunity for a PNA and when questioned found a way to put the blame on the woman he was dating and everyone fell for it. He gets rid of the kid, and the sprog support and someone else takes all the blame. Extremely diabolical.
April 10, 2020
Susan Newkirk, her name was. The jury ruled that she created a “duty of care” when she pulled the kid away from the water the first time. The kid’s father got off scott free in exchange for testifying against her.

The lesson here is that if you see a kid about to Darwinize itself, turn your back and walk away. If you try to help it and it manages to off itself anyway, you could be held responsible because someone has to suffer. It’s a really fucked up lesson because I don’t think anybody wants dead kids, but nobody wants to go to jail either.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 13, 2020
this reminds me of the convoluted legal reasoning to find a scapegoat.

I simply hope karma revisits that shitty duh and famblee in some way. not death, that would be awful, but some thing..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 16, 2020
LoveToLurk
The lesson here is that if you see a kid about to Darwinize itself, turn your back and walk away. If you try to help it and it manages to off itself anyway, you could be held responsible because someone has to suffer. It’s a really fucked up lesson because I don’t think anybody wants dead kids, but nobody wants to go to jail either.

Yup, I don't care about the so-called good Samaritan laws, this is the kind of shit that would prevent me from helping a child in danger and it's also why I would never do CPR or the Heimlich on a stranger. I'm really sorry they're about to get hurt or die, but I am not going to fucking jail for trying to help someone. People can be right ungrateful shitheads. You yank their dumbass kid out of the path of a bus and instead of thanking you, they screech at you and accuse you of attempted kidnapping. If you give someone chest compressions and help keep them alive, they may turn around and sue you for breaking their ribs in the process.

I know that probably sounds mean, but you just don't know who will be grateful for your efforts and who will ruin your life and many folks just aren't willing to gamble like that. Meanwhile, a parent can very blatantly murder their own child by leaving them to die in a hot car and suffer no consequences.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login