Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Germany is mean to children, claim covidiot breeders

Posted by yurble 
Germany is mean to children, claim covidiot breeders
April 20, 2020
Germany has started easing up on restrictions, now that the infection rate has dropped. The plan is to open up businesses with hygiene measures in place, and to open up schools, with priority for older teenagers who are expecting to take university placement exams.

This is drawing ire from a certain segment of the population: breeders. They are mad that daycare won't be opened again, and that young children are still under restrictions. To me this seems very logical. Young children can't be trusted to be hygienic in the best of times. It's a matter of public health. Furthermore, the government has already determined that adults who are unable to work due to the lack of childcare are permitted to stay home with compensation, so it isn't as if breeders are suffering economically.

However, the breeders claim that these decisions were made because everybody on the governing panel is over 60, and there were only 2 women involved so of course they didn't care about children playing but were instead thinking of elderly people dying and small businesses going bankrupt. According to breeders, it will cause psychological harm and violate the rights of children to continue to restrict them. But presumably it won't cause any psychological harm or violation of rights for the elderly and immune compromised if they have to stay indoors longer (or die) because unhygienic children exacerbate the situation. Those people don't matter, after all. And of course it is all the big meanie-heads in the government who are at fault here, not the breeders who dragged these children into this world in the first place. Because before this completely unexpected pandemic which anyone with half a brain predicted, the future was so rosy for these children, what with overpopulation, climate change, and pollution.

I think they are just pissed that they aren't being treated as more important than the rest of the population.
Re: Germany is mean to children, claim covidiot breeders
April 20, 2020
yurble
This is drawing ire from a certain segment of the population: breeders. They are mad that daycare won't be opened again, and that young children are still under restrictions.

It doesn't matter who does what or how logical it is, if breeders don't get the best deal (whatever that means) they will be mad. They have had their fill of being in close quarters with their brats to the point that they no longer care about anyone's welfare.
April 20, 2020
The German breeders should consider themselves lucky they aren't in the USA where there isn't any compensation for being trapped with their snot rockets.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 21, 2020
Only freaking breeders would be angry that massive death counts of seniors and massive business bankruptcies would be rated as a higher priority than their kids playing at daycare with all those opportunities for infection.
April 21, 2020
cassia
Only freaking breeders would be angry that massive death counts of seniors and massive business bankruptcies would be rated as a higher priority than their kids playing at daycare with all those opportunities for infection.

Ahhh, but the keeping alive of Seniors and thriving businesses don't directly benifit breeders, getting rid of the cum trophies for a few hours does. The vision of a breeder brained cow is very very narrow.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 22, 2020
Yepp, I've encountered a covidiot-breeder-specimen just like these.
Living in Germany myself, I've spent the whole lockdown since 22.3. with my significant other in another town. We both are musicians and through that we both know a chick, who is a single moo (of the "abortion-is-murder"-kind).
In addition to that, she's unemployed, has no degree and basically tries to make a living additionally by singing. But she ain't good at it, and seems to be too lazy to practice too, since all she does is pretty half-ass*. Classic bizzy moo. So, as the germ factories aka daycares closed down, she was stuck at home with her loaf, and from day one, she was basically down with the "cabin fever". Immediately, she started spamming everyone on social media multiple times a day with "anti-corona-lockdown"-posts, most of it some real tinfoil-hat-type shit, barely any credible sources attached.
(*had she been serious about music, she could have spent the time practicing or recording demos or whatever...but nooo...bizzy moooo is bizzzzyyyy tinfoiling!)
It was pretty clear that she was pissed cause she was stuck with the loaf and with nowhere to send him off to, since many posts dealt with closed playgrounds and daycare. She obviously didn't give a shit about the germ vectors and all the elderly or sick people who can die or get their lungs heavily damaged by the virus.
Multiple people called her out on all that, one of them being my significant other.
He was so pissed that he denied any further gigs with her, and she of course got super-pissed, bringing up how "haaaaaard everything is as a single mooooo"! I mean LOL, it was her fucking decision, why should she have the right to piss and moan and make everyone else responsible, while mooching off of the state herself?
I mean no one can be as dumb and naive not to know what having a kid as a single means!
So, she even started threatening my significant other with a lawsuit for "monetary compensation" for the gigs he cancelled, despite nothing being signed on paper and her gigs just yielding some lousy 100 bucks anyway.
I then had to step in and call her out for threatening a guy who is still a student and has no monetary support, even less than her unemployed ass. Luckily she shut up.
Every day I thank my lucky stars that I was blessed by having a childfree mind. I'd rather shoot myself in the head than turn into a crazy train wreck like her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
April 22, 2020
In the USA the Covidiots are starting to get sick and die. I can't load up Facebook without reading another idiot bit the dust. I don't know how to feel about it. On the one hand, it is Darwin taking care of shit, on the other, innocent people are going to die and get sick. Doubtless, the lockdown will continue, and the economy will spiral down the toilet.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 22, 2020
Of course it is all about sending the kids away, so they don't have to deal with them. After all, people have been entitled to take exercise throughout the whole lockdown, which isn't as severe as in some other countries. It's just that playgrounds are closed and children can't play with friends. I fail to see how it damages young children.

Younger children of the age that would be attending daycare are perfectly capable of making toys from sticks and mud, and of playing alone under adult supervision. School-age children may be chafing more, but they are old enough to understand the danger. (And if there's a psychological suffering competition, what about people who live alone and haven't had physical contact with another human in more than a month? Complete crickets, because we all understand that while it may suck, it's better than the alternative.) So as far as I can tell, it is primarily breeders who want things open for their own benefit because they can't stand being around their children 24/7, and are trying to spin it as a matter of children's rights because that sounds better than admitting to their selfishness.
April 22, 2020
I was watching the news last night and a frontline doctor said that the patients coming very sick are younger and have had no previous health problems. They're dying like flies and taking up the ventilators. They feel they're so invincible to this, so who cares? Surely if they pass the disease on to their parents or their grandparents is completely inconsequential.

Now they're the ones who are filling up hospitals and dying.
April 22, 2020
yurble
Of course it is all about sending the kids away, so they don't have to deal with them. After all, people have been entitled to take exercise throughout the whole lockdown, which isn't as severe as in some other countries. It's just that playgrounds are closed and children can't play with friends. I fail to see how it damages young children.

Younger children of the age that would be attending daycare are perfectly capable of making toys from sticks and mud, and of playing alone under adult supervision. School-age children may be chafing more, but they are old enough to understand the danger. (And if there's a psychological suffering competition, what about people who live alone and haven't had physical contact with another human in more than a month? Complete crickets, because we all understand that while it may suck, it's better than the alternative.) So as far as I can tell, it is primarily breeders who want things open for their own benefit because they can't stand being around their children 24/7, and are trying to spin it as a matter of children's rights because that sounds better than admitting to their selfishness.

Breeders are not parents, and they cannot be parents. This lockdown is forcing the issue, and they deeply resent that. They do not even want so much as to supervise their very young children who, being idiots, need constant supervision.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 23, 2020
It is possible this bug has mutated somewhat: it is in the cold family I think I heard someone on the news state.
and, yeah, the younger ones are starting to get nailed.
still I say watch sweden.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login