Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo guilt

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo guilt
April 20, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ve-parent-worst-nightmare-m-160015309.html

A moo actually believes the crap posted on Instagram is real life and suffers "mom guilt" in a big way. She admits she is always telling her "mom guilt" to GTFO. I guess screaming at your own brain after looking at fake happiness on Instagram is a good way to go.
Re: Moo guilt
April 20, 2020
Sooooo...setting aside the whole problem where she thinks Instagram is real....is just not looking at Instagram an option? "Doctor doctor, it hurts when I go like this!". Sheesh.

Or get some actual friends with kids who can serve as a reality check.

Seriously. This lady needs to get a grip.

I swear, this pandemic has served up SO many object lessons in why I made the right choice re: non-procreation. Wow.
April 20, 2020
Aaaand did it ever cross this woman's mind that her Moo peers make shit up to make their lives look more enjoyable? Or if not outright lying, then severely embellishing the truth? *coughGLUTENFREEGIRLcough*

Moos are some of the most judgemental cunts that exist in this world because they turn everything into a passive aggressive pissing contest. Why does she need the approval of her fellow Moos? Unless they are helping raise her kids, their opinions mean precisely fuck all. Meet your child's basic needs, don't abuse them, set boundaries, use real discipline and tell them you love them every now and then. Okay that's a really condensed version, but if your kids are happy, fed, clothed, sheltered, and at least a little behaved, you're doing fine. Quit fucking worrying about what Karen does with her kids.

Being a parent is one of those things where there are definitely several ways to do it wrong, but also many ways to do it right. You don't have to parrot someone else's fantasy Instagram life. At the very least, this woman seemed to have her "a-ha" moment so she could knock this shit off.
April 22, 2020
I skimmed over it because it was the usual Moo fare. She did mention she lost a chyyyld in a "tragic accident" and had a replacement baybee immediately. Someone left a mean comment about that and said the kid drowned. Drowning is due to parental inattention 99.999% of the time.

She's also married to an anesthesiologist so it's the usual rich and idle, self-induced Moo problems. YAWN.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login