after authorities say the children were abducted in an attempt
to teach their mother a lesson.

Tanner Leichleiter, the boys' 30-year-old step grandfather,
was arrested in Kansas. He faces several charges, some federal,
and will be extradited back to Nebraska. (Source: Nebraska
State Patrol/WOWT)
An Amber Alert issued Monday morning in Tekamah, Nebraska,
resulted in a two-state search for 7-year-old Marco De La Garza
and 4-year-old Issac De La Garza, WOWT reports.

Authorities say the boys’ step grandfather, 30-year-old Tanner
Leichleiter, took them with the help of their grandmother.
The grandmother allegedly kept the boys’ mother inside against
her will at the Tekamah Motel, where several family members were
living, while Leichleiter took the boys.

Authorities say it was an apparent attempt to teach the mother
she was a bad parent. The mother eventually escaped and
contacted police.

Police say a friend of Leichleiter’s mentioned Wichita,
Kansas, to them. Authorities there found the car from the
Amber Alert, and after a short pursuit, they took Leichleiter
into custody without incident. A gun was allegedly found inside the car."

from a 'JUSTNO' reddit even more shocking is this...
"According to my family, the attitude in Wichita is mixed.
Cousin's wife says that a shocking number of people seem
to think that grandmothers are fully within their rights to teach
their DIL's this sort of lesson.'

the original family, and including this moo, have to be inbred cretins.
and the numnuts who think this is ok? sheesh kababalouie

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Trailer Trash Time
April 23, 2020
Kidnapping is fine, as long as you're doing it to traumatize your daughter in law? WTF is wrong with people in Wichita?

Reddit's a freaking gold mine of "people shouldn't breed"...I just read a post by a guy who's all Pikachu-faced that he donated sperm years ago and now has children who want to meet him. He claims he "presumed that this would be for people with fertility issues and that those are the 'real' parents" and that he "never thought there would be people tracking [him] down 20+ years later." Genius.
April 23, 2020
kittehpeoples
Kidnapping is fine, as long as you're doing it to traumatize your daughter in law? WTF is wrong with people in Wichita?

Reddit's a freaking gold mine of "people shouldn't breed"...I just read a post by a guy who's all Pikachu-faced that he donated sperm years ago and now has children who want to meet him. He claims he "presumed that this would be for people with fertility issues and that those are the 'real' parents" and that he "never thought there would be people tracking [him] down 20+ years later." Genius.

Pikachu-faced?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 23, 2020
craftyzits
kittehpeoples

Pikachu-faced?

Type it in a web search. It is worth it!
April 23, 2020
Had to do a double take. 30-year-old step-GRANDfather. Given the ages of the kids in question, he could become a great-grandfather before turning 40 if they breed at the same rate/age as the adults involved.

And yeah, if the stories over on /r/justnomil are any indication of what mothers, MILs and stepmothers feel is justifiable behavior, I'm not the least bit surprised by the support this woman is getting. I'm kind of curious how keeping her indoors against her will while her grand-duh kidnapped her children was supposed to teach her that she was a bad parent. I'm guessing given the collective intelligence it took to have everyone breed before turning 18, they didn't think that far into their plan.

Part of me wonders if there may have been a racial component at work. Obviously I don't know what these people look like, but I think "De La Garza" is a Spanish name. This doesn't absolutely mean that this woman is Latino, but I also assume the Leichleiters (German name) in ass-backwards Nebrahoma may have taken issue with their (presumably) white relative marrying a (presumably) Latino girl and so they decided to pull this shit to make her go away.

craftyzits
Pikachu-faced?

It's a meme picture of Pikachu with his mouth hanging open and it's meant to convey surprise, usually in scenarios with predictable outcomes.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/surprised-pikachu
April 23, 2020
Cambion
Had to do a double take. 30-year-old step-GRANDfather. Given the ages of the kids in question, he could become a great-grandfather before turning 40 if they breed at the same rate/age as the adults involved.

I'm 52, and I feel OLD!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 24, 2020
craftyzits
Pikachu-faced?

What freya and Cambion said! smiling smiley
April 24, 2020
pikachu... combined with cbf (cat-butt-face) too.
kitteh, I think these guys sold their squiz with the notion it was totally anonymous.
not anymore.
doesn't seem to phaze these numnuts at all though. or slow them down

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 24, 2020
twocents
kitteh, I think these guys sold their squiz with the notion it was totally anonymous.
not anymore.
doesn't seem to phaze these numnuts at all though. or slow them down

That's the thing. Even if it's supposed to be anonymous, you have to consider that there'll be a chance, no matter how small, that your child will come looking. How many stories have we seen about closed adoptions going awry for that same reason? If a guy does this, he really needs to consider the possibility that the child(ren) will track him down. The fact that they don't, that they think they can just rub a few out, get paid, and walk away like it never happened, is mind-boggling to me. Does it never occur to them that they have children out in the world? The disconnect is staggering.
April 24, 2020
kittehpeoples
That's the thing. Even if it's supposed to be anonymous, you have to consider that there'll be a chance, no matter how small, that your child will come looking. How many stories have we seen about closed adoptions going awry for that same reason? If a guy does this, he really needs to consider the possibility that the child(ren) will track him down. The fact that they don't, that they think they can just rub a few out, get paid, and walk away like it never happened, is mind-boggling to me. Does it never occur to them that they have children out in the world? The disconnect is staggering.

That's because nobody is ever encouraged to think about the consequences, or ethics, of breeding. It was just a quick buck to him, and now he's bent out of shape that someone managed to track him down. I remember reading that one, it was a gay guy in his 40s who, it seems, never thought about it after he got his quick buck for cumming in a container. Most people figured he'd probably been tracked down by someone in his family doing a commercial DNA test.
April 24, 2020
kittehpeoples

It gets worse. An adult Frankenchild with college tuition bills found her clinical sperm donor. Apparently he's a wealthy doctor, and she intends to ask him to pay for her college costs. She has no problem doing this because he's rich. All the comments are telling her not to this, but she doesn't care, she wants the money.

www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/g5p5zc/would_i_18f_be_in_the_wrong_for_asking_my_sperm/
April 24, 2020
I never understood how many people need other people to inform them as to what tto do with their lives especially something totally permanent like breeding. It is like they see themselves as part of a hive mind
April 24, 2020
To be fair to the sperm donor guys (and the closed adoption parents, because I feel like that’s similar): 20-30 years ago, when many of these people made their decisions, “sealed records” really meant sealed and DNA tests were expensive tests that only medical professionals had access to. I’ll bet we’ll see a lot less donation and adoption now that state courts are opening closed records and any idiot can walk into Target and buy a DNA test.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 24, 2020
LoveToLurk
To be fair to the sperm donor guys (and the closed adoption parents, because I feel like that’s similar): 20-30 years ago, when many of these people made their decisions, “sealed records” really meant sealed and DNA tests were expensive tests that only medical professionals had access to. I’ll bet we’ll see a lot less donation and adoption now that state courts are opening closed records and any idiot can walk into Target and buy a DNA test.

This may be so for the semen doners but not so for the parents giving brats up for adoption because birth parents are being stripped of their rights of abortion and even birth control is getting harder to come by as many pharmacists are refusing to fill birth control prescriptions. Before you tell me 'get sterilized' most American doctors won't sterilize women period. It doesn't matter if the woman's life is put at risk.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 24, 2020
Cambion
Had to do a double take. 30-year-old step-GRANDfather.
Something tells me this isn't a 30 year old who is mistaken for being 22 or 25. Something about this situation makes me think he may look very old for his age!
April 25, 2020
LoveToLurk

It's true it couldn't have been predicted, but at the same time I feel that if someone takes time think, they will consider, among other things, the possibility that their offspring might seek them out. So while people may not have been able to predict that DNA tests would become ubiquitous, they could have imagined an alternative scenario, say of someone breaking in and accessing the relevant records.

Contributing sperm requires a deliberate choice and isn't a side effect of a pleasurable activity. A person doesn't get caught up in the heat of the moment and suspend brain function due to hormones. Although I think everyone should think about outcomes, in the case of sperm donation there is zero excuse to not have done so. The fact is, they knew their actions would create children. They should have considered the lives of those children, from the emotional effects of being a child of a sperm donation, to the ethics of reproduction in the first place. Failure to do so makes them exactly like breeders.

In fact, I'd say it does make them breeders. I'd never get involved with a man who admitted to sperm donation.
April 25, 2020
yurble
It's true it couldn't have been predicted, but at the same time I feel that if someone takes time think, they will consider, among other things, the possibility that their offspring might seek them out. So while people may not have been able to predict that DNA tests would become ubiquitous, they could have imagined an alternative scenario, say of someone breaking in and accessing the relevant records.

Contributing sperm requires a deliberate choice and isn't a side effect of a pleasurable activity. A person doesn't get caught up in the heat of the moment and suspend brain function due to hormones. Although I think everyone should think about outcomes, in the case of sperm donation there is zero excuse to not have done so. The fact is, they knew their actions would create children. They should have considered the lives of those children, from the emotional effects of being a child of a sperm donation, to the ethics of reproduction in the first place. Failure to do so makes them exactly like breeders.

In fact, I'd say it does make them breeders. I'd never get involved with a man who admitted to sperm donation.

This is exactly what I was trying to say, thank you. If you make a human, you have to expect that at some point, somehow, no matter what precautions you take, that human could show up on your doorstep. And you don't get to act shocked when it happens.
April 25, 2020
Eh, I guess I mean that I feel sympathy for anyone that enters into an agreement (“these records will be sealed”) only for the terms of the agreement to be changed 20 years later. And if the kid seeks them out, and they politely say they’re not interested in a relationship, society makes them into the villain because everyone is supposed to want to be a parent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 25, 2020
LoveToLurk
Eh, I guess I mean that I feel sympathy for anyone that enters into an agreement (“these records will be sealed”) only for the terms of the agreement to be changed 20 years later. And if the kid seeks them out, and they politely say they’re not interested in a relationship, society makes them into the villain because everyone is supposed to want to be a parent.

This exact scenario, (plus many many other reasons) is why I chose to have an abortion about 25 years ago.
I followed that procedure up with both a tubal and ablation to be damned sure it wouldn't happen again.
April 25, 2020
cassia, they gave you a tubal? some people have hell trying to get one. did they hassle you?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 25, 2020
Not to mention that stuff like 23andMe will find people with DNA like yours, which makes it very easy for these adopted and donor sperm kids to track down their "real" parents. I've read more than one account of people doing these tests only to learn they were adopted or the products of affairs and then they attempt to reach out to their biological families even if those blood kin want nothing to do with them.

kittehpeoples
This is exactly what I was trying to say, thank you. If you make a human, you have to expect that at some point, somehow, no matter what precautions you take, that human could show up on your doorstep. And you don't get to act shocked when it happens.

Yup, this. Anonymity and sealed records seem to be going extinct and people will figure out ways to find people that don't want to be found.
April 25, 2020
twocents
cassia, they gave you a tubal? some people have hell trying to get one. did they hassle you?

I am located in Ontario, Canada.
Our socialized medicine means that all forms of permanent birth control are free and reasonably accessible, if you willing to wait for referrals and surgery.

I got no hassle, for any of the procedures (abortion, tubal, ablation).
April 25, 2020
LoveToLurk

I think society needs to be more accepting of people who don't want a relationship with children in those situations, definitely. I just think it's naive for people like the guy in question to be "surprised" that they get contacted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login